KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

Fingers crossed here.. :classic: Hope that counts also for Shaak-Ti. A head that can be used with PT AND CW sets, like Plo Koon!

I'm pretty sure Shaak-Ti will get a CW face, because look at Aayla and Ahsoka. They have regular minifig heads with head gear. Since Plo-Koon's face was all messed up and not shaped like a regular face, they had to make it one piece. Shaak-Ti has a regular shaped face. :tongue:

I think that Saesee will have a normal figure head with a headpiece like Aayla. His head is normal enough for that I think, unlike Plo Koon.

I'm excited for all of these new CW Jedi! I have Ahsoka, Anakin, Obi Wan, Plo Koon, Yoda, and Mace Windu. I will be purchasing the Magnet set to get Barriss Offee and Kit Fisto, and then get Nahdar Vebb, and Aayla Secura in the sets they come in.

Now all we need are:

Saesee Tiin

Luminara Unduli

Shaak Ti

Ki Adi Mundi

~MC

Now all we need are:

Saesee Tiin

Luminara Unduli

Shaak Ti

Ki Adi Mundi

~MC

But... we ARE getting Sasee and Shaak Ti...and we already have (albiet a bad one) a minifig of Luminara.

But Ki Adi would be sweet.

Those screenies are a great sign of what we could get. Saesee seems the most reasonable prospect but hopefully we will see the Clone Commandos. A Lego wish I have had ever since the Republic Commando game came out. However I doubt there appearance would be in a BP. I think we may only see 1 or 2 of them in a set similarly sized to Cad Banes speede ror a larger set such as the Venator, just like the senate commandos we saw this year.

Oky is right, these are not the official figs coming out next year (wave of hand)...so that discussion can end.

I also have a feeling that we may still see a PT set... And maybe more.

Commandos do sound good though!

So that could possibly mean, we get a PT Shaak Ti and Saesee? :sweet: Although, I wonder what episode this particular set is, if it exists. :look:

Edited by Jar Jar

So that could possibly mean, we get a PT Shaak Ti and Saesee? :sweet: Although, I wonder what episode this particular set is, if it exists. :look:

If you backread, it is rumored that Shaak Ti and Saesee be included in the T-6 jedi shuttle, which is CW-based. So it's most probably both will carry the CW faces (sadly).

If you backread, it is rumored that Shaak Ti and Saesee be included in the T-6 jedi shuttle, which is CW-based. So it's most probably both will carry the CW faces (sadly).

But Saesee's CW head isn't even that different from his PT head. :wacko:

But Saesee's CW head isn't even that different from his PT head. default_wacko.gif

Yup, Saesee's CW and PT heads are relatively the same. It will all depend on how TLG will make his head - a rubber head like Plo's/Fisto's or a regular printed head with detachable headpiece like Aayla/Ahsoka. I personally would prefer the rubber head since it will look better (right face contours and details) and will spare us the CW-cartoony face.

Shaak Ti will most probably be like the normal CW face like Aayla/Ahsoka, though I believe it would be better if they make it Barriss-Offee-ish.

Edited by KielDaMan

Indeed that's true, but JediNews is a very reliable source for information. So one of the sets possibly may carry Shaak Ti and Saesee Tiin. :)

Indeed that's true, but JediNews is a very reliable source for information. So one of the sets possibly may carry Shaak Ti and Saesee Tiin. :)

I agree, that's what we've been actually talking about here all this time. According to JediNews, Shaak Ti and Saesee Tiin might both appear in the T-6 jedi shuttle set, and not in separate sets.

kind of a dumb question, but where were Shaak Ti and Saesee Tiin in the PT?

all I know is in the deleted scenes of ROTS there was one of Shaak Ti getting killed by Grievous in the Invisible Hand. But im sure that is to insignificant to base a minfig off of.

kind of a dumb question, but where were Shaak Ti and Saesee Tiin in the PT?

all I know is in the deleted scenes of ROTS there was one of Shaak Ti getting killed by Grievous in the Invisible Hand. But im sure that is to insignificant to base a minfig off of.

If my memory serves me right, both were in Ep. II in the Geonosis Battle Arena, and Saesee was with Mace, Fisto, and Kolar during Palpatine's arrest in Ep.III. And I'm pretty sure the MFs of both will not be based on the PT but on the CW series, especially since both of them will make their debut appearance in Season 3.

If my memory serves me right, both were in Ep. II in the Geonosis Battle Arena, and Saesee was with Mace, Fisto, and Kolar during Palpatine's arrest in Ep.III. And I'm pretty sure the MFs of both will not be based on the PT but on the CW series, especially since both of them will make their debut appearance in Season 3.

I agree. The CW series is what kids are watching and is the only "live" thing going in the SW universe so TLG is likely to go with the CW series version. I'm ok with that since I don't mind the cartoony look.

They were both on the Council during RotS, as well. Tinn was also on the Council in TPM.

That's considered a non-canon scene.

Shaak Ti's 'official' death is when she falls into the Sarlaac in TFU.

Saesee was killed by Palpatine in ROTS, and in a deleted scene Shaak Ti was killed by Lord Vader in Operation Knightfall. But they scrapped it in post-production.

That's considered a non-canon scene.

Shaak Ti's 'official' death is when she falls into the Sarlaac in TFU.

Aw,,, I was gonna say that...

As exiting as the rumored figs are, i have to agree- they are rumored figs. You might as well get your hopes down a little.

As exiting as the rumored figs are, i have to agree- they are rumored figs. You might as well get your hopes down a little.

Yes, but both Jedi in question do appear in Season 3, and JediNews has in the past been a reliable source.

Just to back that up a little more.. Jedi News' source has always been 100% correct in the past.

I see no reason to doubt this list.

JediNews' past reputation for reliable rumors is the one that's keeping my hopes alive for the Shaak Ti/Saesee Tiin MFs in the T-6 Shuttle set. I would not have wasted my time in this discussion if the rumors came from less reliable sources. Let's just hope photo leaks will surface soon.

Man I really want collectable starwars figues, like the normal series but one series for each film/series/storyline

Man I really want collectable starwars figues, like the normal series but one series for each film/series/storyline

TLC used to make them, but they got in trouble because Hasbro owns the license for SW action figures. Star Wars minifigs technically have to be sold as 'accessories to set's, in order not to infringe on those rights. Either way, shouldn't this be in the 'What Star Wars Sets Would You Like to See?' thread?

I know Jedi News is reliable usually, but these are rumurs nonetheless. I'd love to have a Shaak Ti, Saesee Tinn, and Aurra Sing, but there haven't even been prelim images leaked.

I am really excited for the new figures, especially Aurra Sing and Embo. Sure Shaak Ti and Seasee Tinn are great to, but I really can't wait for any photos to surface. I wonder if Embos hat/shield has a printed design on it.

Like this? :laugh:

4810726120_a44286a886.jpg

Saesee and Shaak sound promising. I like the ship and the Jedi, so I might have to buy it if it turns out well. :thumbup: