KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

Interesting links 'echobasehoth'....at least with 'Ki Adi Mundi'.....he looks genuine !

If it's a custom job, then where in the world did they get that head piece from and that face is printed not a sticker. Plus the lightsaber bar has a rounded end, could this be the first new figure.....could this be a sneek peek ?

Or is the custom figures becomming better than Lego originals ?

We need 'KimT's input on this one that's for sure !

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I'm pretty sure these are customs :classic:

im pretty sure they are not customs, have bought from this seller before and he is usually the first one with the newest stuff

the site is a danish auction site and we should get the new stuff first or what :laugh:

BTW

Aurra Sing

i will email the seller and ask him if he have some pics i can show you

im pretty sure they are not customs, have bought from this seller before and he is usually the first one with the newest stuff

the site is a danish auction site and we should get the new stuff first or what :laugh:

BTW

Aurra Sing

i will email the seller and ask him if he have some pics i can show you

Those are customs. I recognize that Aurra from Bricklink, listed under custom items.

Where 'Ki Adi Mundi' looks real, sadly that one of 'Aurra Sing' looks 100% custom and I consider it a poor one indeed !

You can see the edges of the stickers even on the head and that hair piece....Meh ?

Unless these are Lego prototypes to prove concepts or what ever ?

I'm a conformist! ! :yoda:

i just checked the Shaak ti figure one more time, and although im not an exptert in minifigs the lightsaber looks like a new mold, i dont think customizers would go through all the work making a new lightsaber, but i could be very wrong

i just checked the Shaak ti figure one more time, and although im not an exptert in minifigs the lightsaber looks like a new mold, i dont think customizers would go through all the work making a new lightsaber, but i could be very wrong

People make custom molds all the time, my friend. :classic:

Yep, customs !

The Mundi one had me fooled....well almost, but the rest looked custom though and though.

Hopefully now we can talk about what's really comming out before 'KimT' gets upset with us. :blush:

I wonder why we are mainly getting CW sets and really only one PT.......have children lost interest in OT.....or is Lego planning something really big for mid-year release......only time will tell !

I'm a conformist! ! :yoda:

These are definatly custom, that Niemodian is terrible as an official fig, Shaak Ti is the same one in LSW1, and the final figs geenerously don't get finished this early.

I would be interested in seeing if Lego will incorporate any weapons on the T6 Jedi shuttle. I don't believe it had any in the show, but that hasn't stopped Lego before. The Republic Cruiser did not have any weapons in Episode I, but Lego slipped some "hidden" laser cannons in the set.

http://brickset.com/detail/?Set=7665-1

Why do people think its odd having Aurra in the set, if it made sense it would be a megablocks set, not a lego set, i mean come on Bane and Aalya werent in the episode but were with the CTT.

I cannot wait for them. The price is getting higher, usually in the spring to summer( before) sets, 79.99 CAD is the highest, but now 109.99 CAD, I cannot imagine what's the highest in the summer...

In case no one has mentioned it yet, those are custom. :tongue: Seriously, how many times do you guys have to post this? Let's get back on topic!

I would be interested in seeing if Lego will incorporate any weapons on the T6 Jedi shuttle.

I'm sure they'll stuff the wings with FF-missiles. :laugh:

I hope they make the cockpit bottom heavy so that it stays parallel to the ground when you turn the wings into flight position and back.

if it made sense it would be a megablocks set

Blasphemy! :angry::tongue: But you do have a point of course. I guess some fans will never get used to this habit of TLG.

Exactly my point it makes no sense, TLG just random pick things out and throw them in a set and hope people buy it.

The problem is this is an AFOL site, and we expect things to make sense and be accurate, but lego make the sets mostly for kids, they dont care about either of those things, hench flick fire missiles, and characters who have nothing to do with a set.

I'm going to stop there before i take this too far off topic.

Although i am hoping we see a set with maul's brother next year, and a rouge shadow 2.

I don't think we'll see anymore Force Unleashed sets, they did it for the first game because it was a massive multimedia project that spanned books, comics, the game, etc. That's not the case for the second, they don't seem to be going to the same lengths to try and hype it up.. The lead producer has already quit due to the direction the game is taken, and plans for a third have been scrapped. They clearly have little faith in the game.

Plus, I think it would have been part of one of the August sets if they were going to do it. Wouldn't make much sense to release it next year, when the game has already died down.

Why do people think its odd having Aurra in the set, if it made sense it would be a megablocks set, not a lego set, i mean come on Bane and Aalya werent in the episode but were with the CTT.

Why do we even care? We get cool figs!

Saesee's head will most likely be a whole new mold like Fitso's was.

Most probably it will be like Fisto's/Plo's head mold, and will be based on the upcoming appearance of Saesee in the TCW Season 3 (see below). It's a good thing Saesee doesn't have big bulging eyes and will be spared of the hideous CW face. I just really hope the T-6 shuttle with Shaak and Saesee rumors are true, as I will be definitely be disappointed if it won't be.

4906082027_762f0e7a01.jpg

(pics from links provided by djmangunz)

See that commando? I hope we'll have them also in the other 2011 sets. Yay! default_laugh2.gif

Edited by KielDaMan

Clone commandos are featured in the Clone Wars? Ooh. This increases the possibility of getting commandos! And of course, judging from my name and avatar, that's obviously a good thing.

Somehow I get the impression that the floodgates will open soon, with all the blurry images.

Clone commandos are featured in the Clone Wars? Ooh. This increases the possibility of getting commandos! And of course, judging from my name and avatar, that's obviously a good thing.

Somehow I get the impression that the floodgates will open soon, with all the blurry images.

Yep, based on the video shown at the SW Celebration V (screenshots above), the Commandos will make their debut appearance in Season 3, probably in 1 or 2 epis (not so sure). It will be a good thing if we do get them in lego eventually (fingers crossed). I hope you're right, blurry images are more than welcome, it's better than none at all.

Maybe one in BP default_cry_happy.gif

For this year's Clone Trooper BP? Nah, I don't think so, it's highly unlikely as of the moment. I would certainly like to have the Commandos but I think it's too early. Maybe after their appearance in Season 3, perhaps in late 2011 or 2012?

It's a good thing Saesee doesn't have big bulging eyes and will be spared of the hideous CW face.

Fingers crossed here.. :classic: Hope that counts also for Shaak-Ti. A head that can be used with PT AND CW sets, like Plo Koon!