KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

Did they look like these? If so, that would confirm the rumor of the T6 Shuttle and the Bounty Hunter Gunship as the "Halo". :thumbup:

T-6Shuttle-CotF.jpg

Halo.jpg

Yes, exactly.

Did you see anythting like this?

Alpha-3_Nimbus.jpg

No, sorry. But like already mentioned, I didn't look carefully at the new SW sets since there were only CW sets in which I'm not interested.

Klaus-Dieter

Yes, exactly.

No, sorry. But like already mentioned, I didn't look carefully at the new SW sets since there were only CW sets in which I'm not interested.

Klaus-Dieter

Thanks Klaus-Dieter, that new info has helped alot! :classic:

Is there any chance of you seeing the images again? Or was it a one chance kinda situation? Thanks again,

Thanks for reading,

Batman1±

I guess if the Naboo Battle set doesn't have a Padme ( :sadnew: ), it will still be a great army builder! Thanks again for the news Klaus!

Now, if you can, go back and see if you can have a closer look at the CW sets! :tongue:

I forgot to thank you Klaus for the info on the winter sets. Your Lego dealer friend was very nice to show you the catalogue. the shuttle and bounty hunter gunship would be interesting to see in Lego form, and the Mando BP is gonna be a huge hit I bet. I am still not happy that there are no OT sets in the next release. I guess I will have to catch up on my Clone Wars episodes! :classic:

Developments! :classic:

The Naboo set wasn't as intriguing as I first thought. Nice to have Gungans, at least. No Kaduu or Droidekas, though? That's too bad...

But the Halo and the T6 Shuttle are confirmed? That's good. They're already growing on me.

Thanks for the information 'Klaus' :sweet: - it's good news about the two ships (man, I want that Halo), but no Padme, my son will be disappointed indeed ! :sadnew:

I guess pictures might not be far off.....of course just links to.....as sets can change along the way like the city farmer impulse did.

I'm a conformist! ! :yoda:

Thanks a lot, K-D and your toy shop clerk! The news though are horrible, at least to me. I would have bet money that we get Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan (long time we haven't seen those guys), Panaka and finally... Padme..! Too bad. I still have some Gungans, even Kaadus somewhere, and no need for Battle Droids in the near future.. Too bad.

I can't say I'm not disappointed with the absence of a Padme 'fig, but I'll be happy just to see two Gungans in a set. I believe there's only one other set ($15?) that had two Gungans. For an under-$50 set, that's doesn't seem too bad, I'll get it if it has a good piece count. For $80, I probably won't get the T6; I'll put the money to good use for that Imperial Shuttle. :tongue:

Klaus Dieter, since you saw images, do you happen to know if the Gungan heads have been redone? Something like the Ewok heads or a rubber head?

Now I have a question on heads.....which of the one's you saw 'Klaus' are PT or CW ?

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

So it's the Halo, then. Thanks for all of your recent contribution Klaus!

The Battle of Naboo set is quite disappointing. Gungans and BDs only, they should have thrown in a new exclusive fig like Barriss in the Swamp Speeder Set.

Anyway, thanks KD for confirming the Bounty Hunter Gunship. If it is Halo then we'll get a couple of new bounty hunters, most probably Sugi and/or Embo. Plus, we might have another in Aurra in the T-6 shuttle. TLG does like their bounty hunters alright.

Edited by KielDaMan

Mmmm...Should I save the money for the T-6 shuttle or should I buy the Juggernut? Anyone have any ideas? The turbo tank was too expensive... I think! I was always planning to get a set that can be used in the future, beyond clone wars, and gets to be used really often. BTW the clone trooper BP looks great.

NEWS:

1. The "Naboo Fight" will only be some sort of bigger Battle Droid Carrier, two Gungans with blue round bricks and minimum four Battle Droids. No Padme, no other minifigure, no landscape/scenery.

No Padme pirate_thumbdown.gif Two Gungans default_thumbup.gif . I never picked up any of the sets with Gungans in them, so chances are this will be a good choice.

No Padme pirate_thumbdown.gif Two Gungans default_thumbup.gif . I never picked up any of the sets with Gungans in them, so chances are this will be a good choice.

Since when where Gungans good? :P

Wow. Those sets sound like a major let-down. I can't believe that the only set that isn't CW is a set from TPM with some Gungans and Battle Droids. That is a major disappointment. There is still so much potential with the OT and even the PT. Just because the CW is the major Star Wars thing right now doesn't mean that it has to be the only sets that Lego makes.

Looks like I can save some more money in the first half of 2011 as well. I don't have a lot of interest in the current new offerings, barring possibly the new AT-AT and the Wampa Attack.

I'm holding out hope that LEGO will announce a new SW set at Celebration V in Orlando this weekend.

edit: forgot to add that it's a shame about the Battle of Naboo being yet another battle droid fest. I'd have liked to see a new Padme.

Edited by Mofo Jones

It looks like from the general consensus that TLG seemed to have alienated the OT/PT fans with the majorly CW-based sets of the 2011 first wave. It's a good thing I don't restrict myself to the SW movies but I really feel the sentiments of the OT fans. I hope TLG makes it up to them in the second half of 2011 with quality OT/PT sets.

Even as someone who loves the CW, I'm disappointed that there's still no new Milenium Falcon, etc.

I am very much looking forward to the Halo bounty hunter ship, and while I'm not much a fan of the shuttle design, it'll surely come with some great minifigs. But I still think they could have made this wave a bit more varied. We're just going to have the opposite response if all the second wave sets are OT/PT. (though that's unlikely)

Was also hoping the Naboo set was an oppertunity for a new Qui-Gon, Pademe and Jar Jar. Can't say I'm that excited about it now.

You're all welcome. :classic:

Thanks Klaus-Dieter, that new info has helped alot! :classic:

Is there any chance of you seeing the images again? Or was it a one chance kinda situation? Thanks again,

I don't think so. And at the moment I'm very busy anyway.

Perhaps at the end or the beginning of Sept. - but supposably we'll already have pics then anyway.

Klaus Dieter, since you saw images, do you happen to know if the Gungan heads have been redone? Something like the Ewok heads or a rubber head?

Now I have a question on heads.....which of the one's you saw 'Klaus' are PT or CW ?

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Since I read over this page very quickly, I can't remember.

The Gungans definately had the same head molds like the ones we saw in the Gungan Patrol set. Nevertheless bear in mind that these are only prelim pics - so TLG might add a new mold or print to the final minifigs.

Klaus-Dieter