KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

Descripton of the hoth set by lego, sorry about gramer I used google translate to put it in English.

Get ready to attack! The imperial troops have discovered the secret Rebel base on the ice planet Hoth and prepare for battle. Han Solo, Chewbacca and Princess Leia stand ready to defend the base, while Luke Skywalker in Bacta tank, and it is handled by Medizindroiden 2-1B. Contains R-3PO Droids and two mini figures. With base-stable and Tauntaun Tauntaun, functioning crane, two stretchers rotating radar dishes, ice fall, and speeder bike.

Not sure we will be getting a Jabba's Palace this year. I think TLG will save it for the ROTJ anniversary. I wonder when we will find out what the other "Exclusive/UCS" is...

when did we find out about 10215 last year?

Comic Con , July 26.

Descripton of the hoth set by lego, sorry about gramer I used google translate to put it in English.

Get ready to attack! The imperial troops have discovered the secret Rebel base on the ice planet Hoth and prepare for battle. Han Solo, Chewbacca and Princess Leia stand ready to defend the base, while Luke Skywalker in Bacta tank, and it is handled by Medizindroiden 2-1B. Contains R-3PO Droids and two mini figures. With base-stable and Tauntaun Tauntaun, functioning crane, two stretchers rotating radar dishes, ice fall, and speeder bike.

We already have a proper translation; everybody can use google to to it. Besides, the google translator makes an awful lot of mistakes.

...The miniature Imperator that is included with 10221 is actually a few studs too small. The model is 124cm long, so a properly scaled Imperator would be about 14 studs rather than 11. Anio said that the MINI Imperator he built to go with his Executor was to scale (it's about 15 studs, which is pretty close) so a good alternative would be to substitute that design into your display....

Nahh! Stylistically 10221's Imperator is a different animal to Anio's and suits the set well so I can live with it being three studs short of the mark. Besides I could call it a new Snub-nosed ISD belonging to the 'Septum' class! :grin:

Nahh! Stylistically 10221's Imperator is a different animal to Anio's and suits the set well so I can live with it being three studs short of the mark. Besides I could call it a new Snub-nosed ISD belonging to the 'Septum' class! :grin:

Speaking of technicalities, the Darth Vader for this set is the wrong one for both ESB and ROTJ time period.

Speaking of technicalities, the Darth Vader for this set is the wrong one for both ESB and ROTJ time period.

You guys are awesome. :tongue::laugh:

@ISDIronClaw: I thought the remolded chest plate was only for Jedi? Or is there something else I'm missing?

Today i got my lego club magazine australia and it came with a second half of 2011 lego book with the new lego start wars sets and pics of the hoth base(nothing we havnt seen) and also a poster that we saw eailier but only with bad guys.it is admiral piett with the super star destroyer

Edited by legofan24

Today i got my lego club magazine australia and it came with a second half of 2011 lego book with the new lego start wras sets and pics of the hot base(nothing we havnt seen) and also a poster that we saW EALIER but only with bad guys.it is admiral piett with the super star destroyer

Wow and still you have no clue as to how to write a sentence that actually make sense? :tongue:

What the heck are you saying?

One thing that I can make from your mess of a sentence is that Admiral Piett is in the Super Star Destroyer.

Well "HELLLOOOOO!" - we've known that for a while, it's even in the press release topic on that set. :hmpf:

You're not really 18, are you?

Today i got my lego club magazine australia and it came with a second half of 2011 lego book with the new lego start wras sets and pics of the hot base(nothing we havnt seen) and also a poster that we saW EALIER but only with bad guys.it is admiral piett with the super star destroyer

Hot base? How come it hasn't melted yet? :tongue:

Really, you should learn how to write properly.

Wow and still you have no clue as to how to write a sentence that actually make sense? :tongue:

What the heck are you saying?

One thing that I can make from your mess of a sentence is that Admiral Piett is in the Super Star Destroyer.

Well "HELLLOOOOO!" - we've known that for a while, it's even in the press release topic on that set. :hmpf:

sorry Mr/Mrs perfect

so sorry im not as perfect as you

sorry Mr/Mrs perfect

:laugh: Don't be - join me instead :wink:

All I ask is for you to please fix your post a bit so it's easier for the rest of us to understand.

We're not all native speakers of English here.

:laugh: Don't be - join me instead :wink:

All I ask is for you to please fix your post a bit so it's easier for the rest of us to understand.

We're not all native speakers of English here.

ok

eailier

:wacko:

sorry Mr/Mrs perfect

Well, if that doesn't answer your question...

Back on topic: An on-site review of 7964 would be nice, since so many members here have it. :look: Anyone?

Nope, but I do have the Podracer set and I'm actually whipping up a review on it.

When the kids or wife aren't at me :laugh:

:wacko:

Well, if that doesn't answer your question...

Back on topic: An on-site review of 7964 would be nice, since so many members here have it. :look: Anyone?

I concur! I want this set most of all out of the SW summer releases. Let's see it!

Isn't that the same as the one in the press release?

It is.

Hot base? How come it hasn't melted yet? :tongue:

:laugh: