I Scream Clone

MOC: Kowe'on Sanctuary

That really is something quite unique. Your creation is ingenious, and I like how you added some humor to it as well!

Keep mocing, because your definitely a pro at it. Your explanation of the interior sounds very interesting, love to see it if you ever take off the leaves.

Edited by Nike2032

Great model! You manage to make it come alive as well as being very detailed. I would love to see the inside as well although I've already seen your answer on that topic :wink:

This is a great scene mate! I really liked your tree houses in your PTV2 entry and this one is no exception. Great parts usage and as always you've managed to create a busy vibrant scene with lots of mini-fig action. This really makes me want to build a forestmen hideout now :classic: . Great work :thumbup:

Do it now! Thanks Luke for the nice comments, looking forward to your next creation as well.

Great work Josh! The tree's shaping is lovely, and the whole things carries a nice charm.

Thanks Dillon, and thanks for the frontpage too!

Great work, where did you get that blue mushroom from ?

Brickforge, I even scored some glow-in-the-dark ones from Brickworld as well :thumbup:

I dont comment much, but I have too on this one. Fantastic. Brilliant. Love it. This just made me start yet another MOC. Thanks mate, like I dont have to pour plenty of money on other MOCs ;) ha-ha

Thanks for taking the time to comment, glad I inspired you to MOC as well, though sorry about the expense.

I noticed you found a nice use for those green frames (plastic spruce?) that usually come with Plant with 3 Large Leaves (part no. x8).

By the way, I always wondered why LEGO designers in TLC add studs on the body of those animals, like dogs or pigs. Your pig rider explains it.

Never throw any Lego out, its a great way to make vines. I always found it odd for animals to have studs on top too, so I guess you get to stick crazy forestmen on them.

You have used other bricks as well ? What kinds mix well with Lego ? :cry_happy:

I dont mix anything with Lego, its all Lego, well except for the Brickforge mushrooms that is.

Great model! You manage to make it come alive as well as being very detailed. I would love to see the inside as well although I've already seen your answer on that topic :wink:

Thanks, I will try to snap a picture of the interior.

Brickforge, I even scored some glow-in-the-dark ones from Brickworld as well :thumbup:

Thanks (rushes off to powershop mushrooms)

Great job on this one, it's always great to see many techniques combine to create an awesome end-product.

My favorite part of this beauty would have to be the Swine Rider, with the caption it's quite hilarious.

Great job!

What an excellent moc! :thumbup::classic:

It reminds me a bit of some toytree (non lego) my sister had when she was little. That has some rooms in it and a family with a dog.

I would like to see some pics of the sleepingroom above if you ever decreate it.

It gave me a very cosy feeling to just imagine to sit somewhere up in this tree and enjoy to look around at the forest and the birds.

Beautiful creation, I Scream Clone! There's so much going one here, it's a very nice place for the forestmen to party. The treehouse is marvelous, I like the ways you've made it look like a tree with various techniques. The action is great. And all your castle creations have such a nice forest feeling, with lots of greenery and such, I just love it! :thumbup:

Love it. I like that everyone seems to just be having fun as opposed to a more serious "base". Makes me want an elf faction even more.

This is beautiful! :wub: Great work. It really reminds me of the old Forestmen sets, except with more muscle. Bigger, better, greener! Way to ride the piggy! :laugh:

I especially love the rope bridge/walkway. Really smart building. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks again guys! Love to see some Forestmen Muscle :laugh:

You know I always try to take Lego away from straight angles Hinck, glad you approve.

Matn you are churning out some great stuff too buddy, keep em coming.

ISC, that's amazing. I love the tree and all the commotion going on. but what's with the ewok?? :laugh: