Sign in to follow this  
Piotr

Street Fighter 4

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hi!

Today, I would like to present you my new MOC, vignette which was inspired game Street Fighter 4.

1.jpg

Photos were taken by my friend Konrad (you can see his photos here: kulik555.deviantart.com/ )

Flickr

BS

Photos: 1, 2, 3.

:)

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

A pretty cool set up! I love how well detailed the bell tower is, and the forced perspective is just like in the game! But I'm not quite sure this belongs in historic themes so much as other :classic:

Cool!

Very nice vignette!

My only complaint would be that energy bar and time count.

I mean, you put much effort into the brick built background, and everything, and these computer graphic is out of place, imo.

It would be great if you could put something out of bricks, instead graphic...

Edited by Milan

Very nice! I think you should definitely keep the health bars. The pose of Ryu and Ken are a bit stiff, though, maybe you could try getting one of them to uppercut the other?

Ken's hairpiece looks a bit odd, do you have any Luke Skywalkers? I've made a few street fighters myself so I've been trying to get the looks down. I don't have them handy at the moment but I do have some experimental photos on my camera's memory disk. Apologies for the terrible quality, these were never meant to be displayed but they're all I have. And I'm certainly not trying to take over the thread, these are just how I've been doing it.

ryu.jpg

Ryu's head is from Exo-Force, while his hair is the fairly common modern type from sets like Small Car. His torso's also from Exo-Force but I may replace it with the karate champ from Collectible Minifigures 2. I don't own any red hand parts but I'd use them if I did.

ken.jpg

Ken's torso is a girl's top, but it's the best I have. The boobs fortunately aren't too prominent but I need to use the flames to hide all the ribbons :hmpf_bad: And unlike you, I don't even have a plain red top I could use. The head is from a different Exo-Force guy.

chun_li.jpg

Just to show they're not all from Exo-Force. Chun Li's mainly from Castle.

Overall that's a fantastically colourful little MOC. Have you thought about printing out the health bars to display above it? I wouldn't build them from bricks, if they're printed they'll look more like part of the "screen," just like in this photo.

Very nice vignette, truly a unique idea. Good job Piotr! default_thumbup.gif I like the build of the background, looks very realistic with the real videogame (a screenshot reference would have helped). The graphic healthbars are nice too, it's better that way than brickbuilt IMO. But I have to agree with Dunjohn, Ken's hair does look a bit odd, he doesn't have a ponytail afterall. Luke's yellow hairpiece would have been better. But still, great overall work.

Very nice vig 'Piotr' - I remember playing an earlier Street Fighter on an Atari ST !

Great work and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Very cool man. The background is awesome with the forced-prespective, and I really like the temple like object a lot. Even the pose is interesting, though the black brick ruins it a little for me.Anyway, over-all very good work, the posing is the only thing I would work on fixing to eliminated any supports.