Superkalle

Minifg collectors series 2 pics and barcodes

Thank you muchly, Ras74 and Superkalle!

Personally I want multiples of the karate dude (for the trophy) and the mime (I just find mimes to be awsome in general and in particular had the great pleasure of experiencing Marcel Marceau in Adelaide a few years back).

Oh, and I think the witch is great! Wish they made her face in regular yellow!

Double oh, I think the Mexican, Spartan, lion tamer and disco dude are pretty awsome too!

Triple oh, who am I kidding, they're all great, hopefully I'll get them all (and multiples of some)!

Edited by KartoffelViking

Thanks for the photos! I'm not into collecting the whole lot of them but there are a few in there that strike my fancy.

I haven't actually been to the store to check if they had either Series 1 or 2 (I live in Canada), but does anyone know if they are actually phasing out Series 1 already? Or do I still have some time to wait before going to buy some? Hmm...

Thanks for the review. Spartan looks great, and I may just have to get a sombrero dude.

For easy reference, I updated the barcode sheet from this site -

collectibleminifigsseries2barcodesheet.jpg

The grey line indicates where the barcode stops being the same.

Sweet, I really hope I can get a Mexican and maybe the singer, if I find them i might just buy the whole case, figure out whats what and then return the ones I dont want...

someone please make the barcodes for North america versions!

Condsidering they haven't been released in North America, that would be difficult.

These are looking great, the arm prints seem to be back on the mime figure.

If you have a box, could you post how many of each is in a box?

Gaetano

:hmpf_bad:

In Canada too, and the local TRU has yet to receive any from set one, I've asked often enough, although a specialty store received two boxes, and a TRU downtown received at least one box... Distribution seems a little sketchy, you'd think if people are buying them up you'd make more to meet the demand.

I bow down to the awesomeness of Series 2....and I suppose to the awesomeness of you both :laugh:

Thanks so much for a look at the bar codes and top shelf figures.

Cheers.

Thanks for the barcodes on a page too Sly, most helpful.

Wow, so these figures are out now there but the Series 1 figures are just recently out at my nearest Tesco... Well, I got my Series 1 figures from TRU so I hope they come out there soon for us UKians. Thanks for the barcodes!

How do i contact Marvelzombie2099 throught the forum. It dosent seem to have a PM facility. I want to take him up on his offer of a swap.

If anyone knows him please direct him to this post, thanks.

How do i contact Marvelzombie2099 throught the forum. It dosent seem to have a PM facility. I want to take him up on his offer of a swap.

If anyone knows him please direct him to this post, thanks.

You cannot PM a member until you have made 10 posts.

I need Sheriff, Karate Guy and Explorer...

Probably not offical names, but you can tell what i mean...

From Series 1 i managed Space Man, Ninja, Wrestler and accidental Crash Test Dummy...

Still, amazing cooperation Ras and Kalle!

Thanks for taking the pics and starting the thread, fellow Swedes! I saw it yesterday and went to my toy store to see if I was lucky. I was - they had three cases (and I'd say they looked just like series 1, I'm assuming 60 in each). I grabbed eight with different barcodes - didn't have time to find all and it was pretty crowded there. I'll venture to another place tonight where I completed my series 1 (ICA MAXI if other Swedes want to know. They're even 50 öre cheaper there...).

I'll update this list with extra pieces (as a couple of members have asked for) when I have them all (hopefully tonight):

No extras: Mime, Weightlifter, DJ, Surfer, Pharaoh, Whitch, Roman, Vampire, Lion tamer.

With extras: Mexican (maracca), Skier (pole), Karate guy (trophy - YES!)

I'm betting the cop has extra cuffs and the explorer binoculars of the ones I haven't got yet.

Stupid LEGO for releasing great stuff like this that fits perfectly in my collecting disorder...

EDIT: I got four more, without extras (see above). Hope to get the missing four today.

Edited by Skafte

Thanks SlyOwl(!) for the cheat sheet bar codes. Really handy.

Excellent pics Superkalle and Ras! I definitely want to get Karate dude (hope we get an extra mini-micro trophy!), Witch, Dracula, Mime, Spartan, Explorer(Baron Von Baron?)and Pharoah! My kid wants to add Disco dude to make a custom Elvis (oh, yeah we need the mic from the Pop Singer girl too).

With Series I completely sold out everywhere I've gone (except eBay of course)I feel lucky to have gotten 8 figs and 2 double's. Hopefully Series II will be more available...crossin' fingers and toes!

Thanks Sly for the updated barcodes!

Will be useful today when I go back to the store to complete some figs to the collection.