Superkalle

Minifg collectors series 2 pics and barcodes

Ohh yes, yes, yes... that was faster than I suspected *oh2* .....does anybody know if they are available in Germany right now?

Thanks for the great pics. Nice figs, I have to say.

So were you able to purchase a complete case? Any word on how many of each fig are in a case?

Edited by jerba

They are really nice figs. Thanks for the pics.

Jag antar att det betyder att det går att få tag på dem i Sverige nu. Var köpte ni dem?

I'll probably buy about half of them. But seriously, a cop? Isn't that the biggest subtheme (maybe next to SW) of them all? Somehow, I have the feeling I will be fighting Etzel for all the spartans in Sweden?

You guys should be happy. :laugh: All those minifigs and white Boba Fetts. :cry_sad:

I'm looking forward to these for sure. Do you remember which figures came with extra pieces, and which pieces they were?

And the historic theme fans go nuts with the Egyptian and Spartan, which could serve as a Roman also. I love these little guys.

Also, I have an extra Diver and Ninja from set one and will trade for Caveman, Cheerleader, Robot, Magician, Hunter, Nurse or Zombie.

Thank you very much for this great review with pictures and barcodes, Ras74 and Superkalle! :classic:

I only do not like the witch - with her green face she looks too ugly and unfitting. :sick:

And it's really a pity that the pharaoh's stick isn't golden but some in some kind of honey-yellow/honey-brown. :sadnew:

Otherwise all the other minifigs are brilliant! :wub::wub: :wub:

I can't await to get some of them.

Klaus-Dieter

Nah, TLG have promised to sort out the distribution imbalance between Europe and the States that resulted in that unpleasantness.

how?

I'm really wanting the Spartan. Where are these minifigs found? I never saw Series 1 at my local TRU. Are they only available online or at Lego Stores?

These all look great, thanks for sharing the pictures!

I consider myself to be very fortunate to have collected all the figs from series 1 (plus multiples of a few that I wanted). I honestly hope series 2 is a bit easier to come by as I'm sure most kids (who these are intended for after all) might not have known about their existence at all, or if they were lucky managed to get a couple.

These are very appealing looking, so best of luck to everyone getting the minifigures that they want!

That's pretty disappointing. I was hoping for better quality this time around. :thumbdown:

You guys were lucky, the only way we can get them are through special event-oriented giveaways. :hmpf:

Thanks anyways.

The Egyptian's leg printing seems way off. Fortunately that's apparently the only noticeable issue with them. Faces look around the good color.

I only do not like the witch - with her green face she looks too ugly and unfitting. :sick:

You obviously haven't seen the "Wizard of Oz", or have you? :wink:

wicked-witch-of-the-west-2.jpg

The minifig is based on the Wicked Witch of the West from the movie, and the character also has her own alternative history written in the book "Wicked" which was adapted to a fantastic musical.

There's nothing wrong or "unfitting" about the witch, she's ugly in purpose. :tongue:

You obviously haven't seen the "Wizard of Oz", or have you? :wink:

[...]

The minifig is based on the Wicked Witch of the West from the movie, and the character also has her own alternative history written in the book "Wicked" which was adapted to a fantastic musical.

There's nothing wrong or "unfitting" about the witch, she's ugly in purpose. :tongue:

Thank you very much for this background information, Sandy! :classic:

I didn't know that.

Nevertheless I don't like her and so even won't buy her.

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

how?

Dunno. I'm not involved in that kind of business so I couldn't begin to speculate how it operates. I did hear that Lego's marketing data indicated that these wouldn't be as popular in the States so they had directed most of the Series 1 stock to other regions. Series 1 is still very easy to come by over here.

Edit: Woohoo, I've been knighted!

Edited by Dunjohn

And the historic theme fans go nuts with the Egyptian and Spartan, which could serve as a Roman also. I love these little guys.

Also, I have an extra Diver and Ninja from set one and will trade for Caveman, Cheerleader, Robot, Magician, Hunter, Nurse or Zombie.

My daughters got a Magician as a swap for the Diver. Its opened but un played with.

Awesome, I love these figies!

I hope they get to Canada soon, I could really use that Poncho for a Clint Eastwood Fig. :o)

Legorski,

Let the search for a UK based boxload commence! My scheming begins. 16 more bigs possibly in 16 days once more :thumbup:

Planning stages have begun so they should be half decent MOCs alongside a good display for the figures themselves. PM me if you have an excellent idea you think I could try for a fig-big!

The Egyptian's leg printing seems way off. Fortunately that's apparently the only noticeable issue with them. Faces look around the good color.

Also, the torso printing is off, too. It doesn't reach the edges. :angry:

It's because we had to fold the legs back a bit so he wouldn't fall over. The printing is fine, no prob.

Thanks for the brilliant pics, guys!

These look really nice, although we suffered very limited distribution/ AFOL hunters in Australia as well for Series 1 (I only saw them in the wild once.)

These all look very good, much better than Series 1 in my opinion.

Skiier.JPG

I. Need. That. Skier !!!

And then I have to give it a yellow jacket an I would have my very own minifig for the winters :sweet:

Wow, I can't wait to get my hands on some of these....must haves are the Pharaoh, Spartan, and Witch! I want to find some now :laugh:

Edited by Fires-storm