Sign in to follow this  
ILYA

MOC: television series "House, M.D." scene

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello!

I'm a new member and I'd like to show you our vignette. Made by me and EB user Kirill.

This is a part of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital: patient's room and a part of the corridor.

c87cebcbe67f.jpg

The patient has a heart attack and a rectal bleeding. Dr. Chase is ready to do defibrillation. Dr. Cameron has just taken a syringe.

a6781e39cf39.jpg

House and Wilson are in the corridor. House now understand, that he has made a mistake. It's not Lupus!

6087a02b23f4.jpg

Now let's see the scene with no minifigs:

ed52aaf5b5ba.jpg

But the coolest thing about this work is minifigs! They are very similar to theirs originals from "House, M.D." series.

All the decals are made by myself.

ffa1663d7ae4.jpg

Brickshelf Gallery

(The photos in the gallery have logos on them, while photos in this topic don't. That's because the gallery photos with logos were originaly made for another LEGO forum - russian community DoubleBrick.ru, where me and Kirill have other nicknames)

P.S. Sorry for my English...

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Excellent vig you have made there 'ILYA' :thumbup: - interesting to see that 'House' himself is related to a clone trooper ! :grin:

Great designing 'ILYA' and I'm a conformist! !

Great vignette ILYA! default_thumbup.gif You really captured the hospital scene very well. I loved how you used Capt. Rex's head. And those lab. gowns are lovely, I've been waiting for someone to do that (I would love to make one for my sigfig since that's what I always wear at work).

Wilson is very very nice !

But it still missing some characters...

I wanna see Doc Cuddy ! And Foreman

Good job !!!

Вы проделали огромную работу

The interior is just awesome! Tan and light gray colours combined with such cool decals make this creation one of the best hospitals i've ever seen! I'm a conformist!, you are really good at mocs based on "House, M.D." series.

I wanna see Doc Cuddy ! And Foreman
As far as I'm aware of Dr. Cuddy has already been made to enter Dean's place. And Foreman is on his way - though we had quite a discussion what headpiece to use to capture his appearance - the choice is between the head of the ambulance driver (Spider Man theme) and Shaqille O'Neal's head (obviousvly NBA).
Many thanks for cheering the authors in their native language, much appreciated!!!

And "I'm a conformist!, guys!!!" ©, you're doing great!

You really nicely captured the characters: the choice of heads is excellent.

Many thanks to everybody! :sweet:

I wanna see Doc Cuddy

We have Cuddy's minifig) And Taub as well.

Also, we are going to buy some minifigs and parts, so we will get all the characters one day)

Спасибо!

Olive the house series, ad you really nailed the room and figs. I don't think houses hair is perfect, but I think you choose the best LEGO equivalent.

Awesome work, reminds me how hot Cameron is.

Ѓарачо! (hope the spelling is correct)

Very nice MOC, it looks clean, the room really resembles the show. The minifigures are excellent, they not only look like their real-life counterparts but also have the same emotions on their faces.

Hope to see more of your work. :classic:

Дасвиданя

Gaetano (and this is about my limit of Russian vocabulary :laugh: )