And he ain't stoppin':D
Keep up the good work!
You inspire quite some people to find models in the parts laying before them.
Also proving that captivating Technic builds are not only supercar ones. Thanks for this as well.

Thank you all very much.

Lucky Charm Cat (Maneki Neko) built from 42117 Race Plane.

is my 13th alternate build of the LEGO Technic 42117 Race Plane. The cat waves the front left paw and turns head by moving the tail in the back. Features adjustable forearms, ears, head angle and second tail section.  Instructions are in the video.

Pigeon is my 14th alternate build of the LEGO Technic 42117 Race Plane. The Pigeon features synchronized wing movement, moving head, tail feathers, pose able legs, adjustable wing angle.

Walrus with pup
is my 15th alternate model of the LEGO Technic 42117 Race Plane. The adult Walrus has synchronized movement of the head and the tail and the fins can be individually articulated. The pup can move the head and they both get a fish to feed on.

Dog Giving Paw

is my 16th alternate build of the LEGO Technic 42117 Race Plane. The Dog rotates the head and gives paw while you move the tail. The ears and his front left leg can be angled, the head can be tilted from side to side.

Scorpio is my 17th alternate build of the LEGO Technic 42117 Race Plane. The Scorpio moves the pincers together with the stinger by means of a gear train and a hidden linkage. You can pose the the legs and the main sections of the pincers as well.

Wow! I've never seen an S-model before! Do you think you can get through the whole alphabet?

That looks like a clever and creative model, too!

I am planning on completing the alphabet and going beyond. I would love to beat my personal record for a Technic set which was 31 for the 8271 set.

A phone stand can be done quite easily.

How much models have you not published yet?

There are still 5 of them not being shown on Youtube. I personally have no interest in building a phone stand but you never know.

The Mantis would be a fun challenge. :)

In the meantime while waiting on the instructions for the G-Wagen, I took the KITT and tried to implement a bonnet even though it meant changing the engine from a V8 to flat 8. Do you think it is worth spending even more time with this model to update the instructions?

252282912_267210785414292_85259003908217

I think the whole black bonnet is a characteristic part of KITT, so this version is definitely an improvement and makes it more recognisable, looking really nice now given the part limitations. It's great that you could keep the functional engine, even though it's flat now, I don't think it matters that much.

42129 Mercedes Benz G-Wagen
The model is an alternate of the LEGO Technic 42129 Mercedes Benz Zetros Trial Truck.
This G-Wagen is 42cm long, 20.5 cm wide and 20 cm high and is loosely inspired by the Mansory Startrooper Pickup Mercedes G-Class.
The model features:
permanent All Wheel Drive with 3 open differentials powered by 2 hard coupled L motors
3 possible gearing options for high torque, all around performance or high speed
front axle steering with improved turning radius powered by 1 L motor
2-speed RC gearbox using 1M motor
live axle suspension with improved travel
fake inline 4-cylinder engine
opening bonnet with support
opening doors with locks
opening tailgate and sunroof
detailed engine bay, interior, exhaust system, side air vents, iconic G-Klasse grill
easy to replace batteries
800x600.jpg
800x533.jpg800x533.jpg

Almost flawless awesome B model from Grohl. My only gripe would be the Lime green beams really don't match the overall color theme of the build itself. But that could easily be replaced by any DBG or black beams.

HYDROPLANE

is my 18th alternate build of the LEGO Technic 42117 Race Plane. The Hydroplane has a spinning propeller in the back powered by the rear wheels, angled cockpit section and oversized engine with side exhausts.

GUY WITH RC PLANE is my 19th alternate model of the 42117 LEGO Technic Race Plane. The model moves both its arms while rotating the head. The elbows and hands can be moved, the head tilted from side to side.The RC Plane and the transmitter can be removed from the hands. This model is my first attempt at humanoid from this set.

REINDEER is my 25th alternate model of the LEGO Technic 42117 Race Plane. The Reindeer has poseable hind legs and antlers and its head can be rotated by rotating its tail. The drivetrain does not need synchronization since the head is attached on a friction pin.

FROG

is my 20th alternate model of the LEGO Technic 42117 Race Plane. The Frog has opening mouth moved by pushing the gearwheel at the back. You can extend the hind legs of the frog. The front ones are locked for stable pose.

BUTTERFLY WITH FLOWER

is my 21st alternate model of the LEGO Technic 42117 Race Plane. The Butterfly features a synchronized wing flapping mechanism and is attached to the base of the model together with a flower that completes the scene. The butterfly wings can be locked in an open position in case the friction in the pins is not high enough to hold them.

Dinosaur Driving Go-Kart
What can be crazier than a huge extinct lizard sitting on a go-kart?
This model is an alternate build of the LEGO Technic 42138 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 and features two pullback motors with ratcheting mechanism and launcher (tail) for extreme speeds and fun. The mouth of the dinosaur can be opened, the front paws are poseable and the tail has two positions - up (ratcheting mechanism engaged), down (release or just a regular pullback vehicle mode).

276130720_354163193385717_13022995469234