Cargo Plane - 42111 B model

45.5cm long

45.5cm wide

Built from Dom's Dodge Charger 42111 (except for the optional tyres on the tiny wheels)

Features:

2 engines with spinning turbines and moving pistons that are operated by a chain drivetrain from the top of the aircraft

moving ailerons and elevators via a small joystick

retractable landing gear which moves all 5 wheels thanks to a multi linkage mechanism

openable cargo door and 2 nitrous tanks as a cargo

additional details in the cockpit.

108052465_3075234195901740_8953573884982108397092_3075235492568277_3865315894410108128615_3075234555901704_6831631751483

Man, you just keep breaking your own records! I never thought that the car can become a plane, especially such a big one!

I really wonder why Lego are dropping B-Models when they have the king of B-models in their team ... great job Milan! :thumbup:

Another great B-Model! Makes me consider buying the original set. It is not the first time this happens. I have bought multiple sets Thanks to your B-models. Keep up your great work!

Interviewer: "So, you are working for Lego, developing Technic models, what do you do after work?"

Grohl: "..."

The idea with the checker flags got me :D

RC Version of the 42110 Stadium Truck B Model using 3L motors and Powered Up App.

Speedboat - LEGO Technic 42093 J Model

My 8th alternate of 42093. The Speedboat features synchronized rudder, propeller and front wheel movement to steer the boat and V8 engine with moving pistons that spins the propeller in the back. Has seats for two figures and comes with a buoy and a pier.

50583018378_fd874d8752_c.jpg

50583877087_9803c43238_c.jpg

I’m new here and I checked out some of your models. Really nice! Just build 42123, but your alternative looks just as good as the original. Keep up the good work!

5 hours ago, Rebel_Lego said:

I’m new here and I checked out some of your models. Really nice! Just build 42123, but your alternative looks just as good as the original. Keep up the good work!

Ahh, I was starring at the picture with a question "and where is the alternative model?" :laugh:  Until I realized that I see an alternative, not an official set...

It's magic!

I would not call it magic. It is just trial and error and constantly pushing your own limits.

Technic guy is looking good inside there, nice alternate model :) It seems I have everything to build this, except for the snow :( Where are you making those ski-slopes exactly? I feel like skiing nowadays :D

Edited by gyenesvi

On 2/5/2021 at 11:13 PM, gyenesvi said:

Technic guy is looking good inside there, nice alternate model :) It seems I have everything to build this, except for the snow :( Where are you making those ski-slopes exactly? I feel like skiing nowadays :D

This is just an artificial hill in the middle of nowhere in Denmark.

Anyway, my first alternate of 42124 is here.