I believe the old PF could do the job without a problem. You just need to place the receiver somewhere the signal can reach it.

Instructions for the motorized version of the Defender with 2-speed gearbox and differentail lock that climbs 47°slopes using only parts of 42110 + 42099.

5th alternate build of the Corvette ZR1 42093. Link for the instructions can be found in the video description.

15 minutes ago, vectormatic said:

@grohl you really had me puzzled with that colour filter! I kept racking my brain trying to figure out which set has these new small arches in green

If you notice his arm in the thumbnail you may as well rack you brain to figure out what chemical turns him into Grohl-Hulk  :tongue:

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

The Stadium Super Truck built as an unofficial B model for the 42110 is finally done.

81039298_2627855403972957_30974390599208

81086073_2627855647306266_55121019031666

80645950_2627855357306295_52038254114059

Nice ! I particularly like the way you've built the suspension setup and the lever to control the gearbox. That's a clever idea.

10 hours ago, grohl said:

The Stadium Super Truck built as an unofficial B model for the 42110 is finally done.

@grohl: Gorgeous truck! :thumbup: It just looks too good to not be the official B model of 42110:cry2: . I wonder if that would also work with the other fenders (in orange, dark-azure, dark-blue, dark-purple) and hence allow for a whole series of trucks in bold colors. Making it RWD and motorize the rear axle with two buggy motors should be fun! :drool:

Very interesting construction!

I wish axle, suspension and gearbox solutions such as that could be part of an official set... Would really offer something novel and interesting to build, study and play with!

The video Instructions are done and they will be followed by PDF version in a month or so.

At the risk of derailing this topic into another argument about the lack of b-models (I really don't want to do that guys and gals), I just want to say that this is a nice way to still have b-models for those sets where it's deemed otherwise not economically viable or possible for whatever reason. Weather it's just for fun or not you deserve some little extra from TLG for adding extra value to their product. Truck looks aggressive and it's very nice to see some live axle suspension action ?

LMP1 Car  - LEGO Technic 42104 alternate build with instructions (check the description of the video)

1000x800p.jpg?1581621763.1244273

PDF Instructions available here: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-36089/

The PDF instructions were created by Diego Curcio aka MrTekneex. Go check out his channel and FB page. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdSMte0zW44egb2EVVaS60w

https://www.facebook.com/mrtekneex/

Improved version of my alternate model of the LAND ROVER DEFENDER 42110. The improvements include: Redesigned bullbar and front section with improved stability, symetric roof build, improved front axle attchment to the rest of the chassis, widened bonnet, bonnet support, reinforced engine structure, new headlights, new design of the display ramps.

Great! You really keep challenging yourself by beating yourself's perfectness again and again. I just watching how you're making the best c-models of your own models and... What, is that a magic, right? :oh3: