Artifex

Has anyone ever combined the Eldorado Fortress and the Imperial Tradin

Hail, friends!

As title - do you have any pics of the Eldorado Fortress and the Imperial Trading Post side by side or any way combined?

Yup, I own both and they are perfect when put together in one setup. Btw, these 2 are really my favorite pirate sets of all time. Wonderful sets :pir-wub:

Yup, I own both and they are perfect when put together in one setup. Btw, these 2 are really my favorite pirate sets of all time. Wonderful sets :pir-wub:

I think that Artifex want to ask is, if anybody had mixed this two set?, and if is posible show it with some pictures

.....if is not a lot to ask....:pir-cry_happy:

Yup, I own both and they are perfect when put together in one setup.

Do you happen to have pictures of them setup side-by-side?

I think that Artifex want to ask is, if anybody had mixed this two set?, and if is posible show it with some pictures

Well he did say "side by side or any way combined" so it seemed he was asking for both.

Yes I had them about 3 weeks ago built side by side....and my neighbour came for a coffee with his son...

my son and his son started to play with the pirate lego that were in the living room, it ended up that my son and my neighbour's son wanted a fight against their daddy :)

well...after a big fight, between pirates (sons) and imperials (Daddies), Everything is now in pieces in a bag :)

...did not have time yet to rebuilt them...bu we had a lot of funs with those pirate ships and the islands...

oh well, winter will be back soon, so will build them again for a big fight!

and this time i promise i will take pictures :)

sets involved:

6276, 6277, 6279 for the bases

6280, 6289, 6268, 6271 for the ships

next time i take out the 6285 and 6286 to fight against the imperial flagship :)

so, well, to answer the first question, YES, they look great together and complement each other.

I just love those old pirate collection.

the new one just do not fit in the old one...my thoughts though....

Hi Everyone,

I have made this picture of Eldorado Fortress and Imperial Trading Post and I believe that if you position them like this they fit perfectly. Other picture is also including ships and entire port looks really great in that way.

5544412503_88405ebac3.jpg

6276+6277 by vojiste, on Flickr

5544989652_607b9e38fa.jpg

6276+6277+Ships by vojiste, on Flickr

Hi Voijste

Thanks for uploading those pictures with the sets arranged as one entity. As late as yesterday, I read this thread, as I was interested in the topic as well.

The only thing by arranging it this way is that you loose quite a bit of the available space at the outer part of the trading post's jetty. But hey, it's a detail that can be taken care of.

Nice little selection of the good, old Pirates, you have got there. You should make a little MOC, incorporating your models. It would be nice to see, how a small society around Fort Eldorado and the trading post could look like :pir-sweet:

Hi,

I build up a little Setup with my entire Pirates, Castle and Persia collection.

The Imperial base is made with most of the Pirates theme soldier sets Lego has released.

Of course including the awesome sets 6277 + 6267.

Here is a video of my setup:

Just go to 6:00 to see closeups of the 2 sets together.

But i disassembled parts of the setup to rebuild the best sets with little stop motion animations, so i can't make any new pictures.