Oky

Tournament of Retribution II Entry

The Adventures of the Blue Avenger!

Watching over the nightly streets of the fort, there is a shadow. A blue shadow! His identity is unknown, but they call him the Blue Avenger!

p1070654_small.jpg

Feared by his enemies and loved by those he protects, every night he swoops down from the rooftops and takes revenge on every Redcoat who has ever killed a Bluecoat!

p1070674_small.jpg

He sneaks up behind them and strikes quickly! The Redcoats never know what hit them!

p1070684_small.jpg

But sometimes he uses a more direct method.

p1070670_small.jpg

Sometimes he takes them out one by one...

p1070665_small.jpg

But often he eliminates many of them at once. No guilty Redcoat escapes his vengeance!

p1070682_small.jpg

Relentless in his noble quest, and haunted by memories of Redcoats murdering his parents, he makes sure that the Redcoats are truly covered in red - their own blood that is!

p1070658_small.jpg

However, he doesn't mind stopping for "a little snack".

p1070678_small.jpg

And even a hero like him needs some recreation time.

p1070687_small.jpg

Long live the Bluecoats! Thank you, Blue Avenger!

p1070669_small.jpg

I hope you enjoyed it. I don't know any ClassicPirates in-jokes, so I decided to do something completely different. Oh, and by the way, all the redcoats used in my entry are of the lower chinese quality - the kind of quality the Redcoats love sooo much. :pir-devil:

To the Blue-cave! :pir_laugh2:

I love it! My favorite is definitely the use of the red bush as the cannon takes out that red coats head. Also realistic given there's not much in there expect blood to splatter!

Ah, finally a bluecoat entry again :pir-classic: This is something I really like!

The second picture is awesome, and the one with the cannon is hilarious :pir_laugh2: (just like the anchor!)

It might not be the best jokes but it's elaborated so well that it gave me a good laugh.

This is certainly one of the better entries I've seen :thumbup:

First I have to say....the quality of the pictures is nice, but the content not very much! :pirate_sad2:

But you can see the glory death of a real redcoat,(me)....who dies with the flag in his "hands"! How glory :pir-cry_happy:

First I have to say....the quality of the pictures is nice, but the content not very much! :pirate_sad2:

But you can see the glory death of a real redcoat,(me)....who dies with the flag in his "hands"! How glory :pir-cry_happy:

Don't worry Skalldyr, that wasn't you he killed! It was a yellow crab imposter!

What a great entry, I like your cartoon effects ad especially that Canon scene.

The photography and build on the first two panels are superb! Great tone to set.

As mentioned before, the usage of a red shrub to achieve a cannon-exploded head is simply genius. I'm jealous I'd never thought of it before myself.

Great entry and interesting vigilante superhero approach.

thank you Blue avenger!!!!

I hope you enjoyed it. I don't know any ClassicPirates in-jokes, so I decided to do something completely different. Oh, and by the way, all the redcoats used in my entry are of the lower chinese quality - the kind of quality the Redcoats love sooo much. :pir-devil:

indeed, we really know his secret, pal

good entry

Don't worry Skalldyr, that wasn't you he killed! It was a yellow crab imposter!

Yes, it seems as if he has cooked a Chinese copy of me.....Cheers!...I hope you like it! :pir-sick::pir-laugh:

Edited by Skalldyr

Great job in both photography and story! :pir-classic: I had a great time reading this.

Relentless in his noble quest, and haunted by memories of Redcoats murdering his parents, he makes sure that the Redcoats are truly covered in red - their own blood that is!

Okay, who's the idiot that killed this guy's parents?

:pir_laugh2:

Good luck in the contest! :pir-sweet:

-

General Redwater

Edited by General Redwater

Now that is an unacceptaple low-blow Oky-wan. :thumbdown:

And I don't believe anybody like the lesser quality plastics.

you better get used to this two facts: the firsts redcoats copy our uniforms :pir-sad2: , even the admiral :pir-hmpf: , and now, with a new desig... well, they make it with cheap plastic...

:pir-laugh: that's another thing you can tell to your therapists :pir-laugh:

Thanks for the comments everyone. Glad you liked it. :pir-classic:

Yes, it seems as if he has cooked a Chinese copy of me.....Cheers!...I hope you like it! :pir-sick::pir-laugh:

Oh, you better believe that's you! You're just yellow because you're deep fried! :pir-grin:

Okay, who's the idiot that killed this guy's parents? :pir_laugh2:

One scared old Redcoat by now probably. :pir-laugh: The Blue Avenger hasn't found him yet unfortunately, but he'll find him... eventually. Perhaps I should make my next comic about that. :pir-sweet:

Typical Redcoat... Can't even spell "unacceptable". Perhaps you're right, but then again, you Redcoats deserve it! :pir-tongue:

Honestly though, I don't mind the Chinese plastic. The only difference I can see is that of the color, and I don't even notice it unless I hold it next to a regular torso. Toy Story has mostly minifigs from China, and they are great figs IMO. And thanks to the Chinese Redcoats having ended up in the random minifig parts bin at the Lego Store (Don't know why they didn't get thrown away like they are supposed to :pir-tongue: ) I was able to acquire a small army of Redcoats (for torturing purposes of course). :thumbup:

nice enrty i like how in the end the red coat got a wedgie on the blue coat flag :pir-laugh:

Thanks. I was afraid it wouldn't be recognizable as a wedgie, so I'm glad everyone got it.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Great entry, I love the effects.

Sweet, thanks Big Cam! :pir-sweet:

It seems that I'm not the only one who thought about that technique for an exploding minifig head!

Yeah, the technique is quite old. Skalldyr used it in his entry too, but my use of it is better because it shows a redcoat exploding. :pir-tongue:

Still thinking about my Round 2 entry. Any suggestions/requests?

Yeah, the technique is quite old. Skalldyr used it in his entry too, but my use of it is better because it shows a redcoat exploding. :pir-tongue:

Tsss, tsss, tsss :imperialguard_commander1:

The Best Way Is The Redcoat Way!

RatshotBoatguy1.png <~~~ :cannon:

↑ (before)

Bluecoat

↓ (after)

:jollyroger:

Edited by Skalldyr

Running away like a little girl until you find a career in shooting movies?

Running away like a little girl until you find a career in shooting movies?

NO ......that way:

↑ (before)

Bluecoat [ hawkrider]

↓ (after)

:jollyroger:

Edited by Skalldyr

↑ (before)

Bluecoat