Sign in to follow this  
Swash Buckler

Shipwreck town

What a mess! :pir_laugh2: But very piratey indeed aaar. :pir-grin: Nice work.

Great! That's exactly like how a pirate town should be.

Nice how you put all those ship parts in it and made it a real piraty mess :pir-classic:

And I also like all the little rooms and houses in it.

Good job :thumbup:

Nice MOC although I agree that the clutter is almost too much. However, a pirate probably wouldn't care. I also like your clever use of ship hulls to make the town. All the wrecks make me wonder if this town is in some particularly dangerous waters (or if Bluecoats were piloting the vessels).

Creativity, Creativity, Creativity!! You have really packed a lot of action onto that plate.

Keep it up :thumbup:

I love this, it reminds me so much of the city in waterworld.

Expect to see this on the blog.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

What a mess! :pir_laugh2: But very piratey indeed aaar. :pir-grin: Nice work.

yes, what a mess :thumbup:.

An unfortunate shipwreck :thumbdown: , a free city!!! :thumbup:

great MOC

Nice MOC although I agree that the clutter is almost too much. However, a pirate probably wouldn't care. I also like your clever use of ship hulls to make the town. All the wrecks make me wonder if this town is in some particularly dangerous waters (or if Bluecoats were piloting the vessels).

Yeah it looks cluttered in pics but actually i made my best to avoid cluttery look- i didn't just throw pieces here and there... most of the wrecks are actually attached to base plate with most weirdest techniques i've ever invented :pir-tongue:

Wait! I just realized, no Jolly Roger on one of the "top" masts?... :pirate_sad2:

Still a very nice moc though! and, I did find some interesting stuff in there. :pir-grin:

Edited by Dan the Brickman

A really original and delicious piratey mess! :pir-tongue::thumbup:

Reminds me to the beginning of Monkey Island II :pir-classic:

Excellent MOC 'Swash Buckler' and it looks as messy as the back seat of my car ! :pir-tongue:

Great work and I'm a conformist! 'Swash Buckler' I'm a conformist! ! :pir-sweet:

Wait! I just realized, no Jolly Roger on one of the "top" masts?... :pirate_sad2:

Still a very nice moc though! and, I did find some interesting stuff in there. :pir-grin:

Yeah no jolly roger- i was about to add it but then i just forgot.... :imperialguard_commander1: i should have added it it was only thing that could have made this more piratey i think.... good that you noticed....sorry :pir-grin: