Sign in to follow this  
Nich Artri

Tournament of Retribution II Entry

I LOVE IT :pir-wub:

i like the poop cart the most and i aslo like the redcoat troll it was verry funny and entertaining.

You should use microsoft word for the words because they looked pretty messy.

but overall a great entry! :thumbup:

You redcoats always need bigger creatures to fight for you :pir-hmpf_bad:

(as a bluecoat I had to say that) But it's a nice comic and I like the piratish language in it :pir-classic:

Good luck in the contest!

I LOVE IT

i like the poop cart the most and i aslo like the redcoat troll it was verry funny and entertaining.

You should use microsoft word for the words because they looked pretty messy.

but overall a great entry!

Glad you liked it! I actually mashed this together in Photoshop and the font I used was called TF2Professor...I thought it would fit a comic style' date=' but it looks to be a tad bit jumbled in retrospect...

You redcoats always need bigger creatures to fight for you

(as a bluecoat I had to say that) But it's a nice comic and I like the piratish language in it

Good luck in the contest!

Arr...we don't be needin' them to fight for us, they're just answerin' the call of the Crown and Cannons. A redcoat's a redcoat no matter the size, mate. :pir-grin:

Thanks much, 'twas a blast! :pir_laugh2:

Why'd you have to kick us out of the bar? we where there first! :pir-grin:

Not bad.

'Twas our favorite bar and Private Twofarthing wanted his stout, the poor lad. Besides, ye're a bunch of blue coated blackguards. :pir-tongue:

Thanks much! :pirate:

This is wonderful. I really like the bar fight scenario and the Bluecoat being thrown into manure.

Thanks matey! 'Tis appreciated. :pir_laugh2:

That is it. The redcoats can only use brute force, not an ounce of intellectual sense attitude... :pir-sad2:

its not strange to me that the redcoats use thugs

good entry

Edited by Brig. Brick

That is it. The redcoats can only use brute force, not an ounce of intellectual sense attitude... :pir-sad2:

its not strange to me that the redcoats use thugs

good entry

Brute force to those who deserve it! After all, the nefarious Bluecoats in my tale strong-armed their way into an empty bar, terrifying man and women alike. Men of honor do not let such things slide.

Plus...ya know...stout. :pir-tongue:

Thank you much! :pir-grin:

Yea my friend....amazing story and nice to know there is another CrabScales1.png Crab General!

Edited by Skalldyr

Yea my friend....amazing story and nice to know there is another CrabScales1.png Crab General!

Oho! Thanks much comrade in claws! Glory and honor to the Redcoat Crab Battallions! :pir-grin:

Oho! Thanks much comrade in claws! Glory and honor to the Redcoat Crab Battallions! :pir-grin:

Yes, three cheers to us crabs! :pir_laugh2:

Great comic! You sure kicked those Bluecoats out tonight. Ah, good ol' dung cart. :pir_laugh2:

Now there are two of them! :pir-oh: Huzzah!

-

General Redwater

Edited by General Redwater

Great comic! You sure kicked those Bluecoats out tonight. Ah, good ol' dung cart. :pir_laugh2:

Thank you sah! *salutes* Just doing my duty (and having some fun with it to boot :pir-grin: ).

Ha another great entry. I really like the dung cart picture. It is great to see a Bluecoat returning to where they come from!

Tell it like it is sah! I looked in that cart and couldn't even tell if there was a Bluecoat in it! :pir-grin:

Indeed. You cleaned that bar good. It's funny, my pirate universe actually has trolls...

The wide sea has produced stranger, fouler things than trolls... *nods sagely*

Like Bluecoats! :pir-grin:

Thanks much!

Because it's fun to do that.

Great comic!

Too right it's fun! :pir_laugh2:

Thanks!

I had a good laugh with the dung cart! Nice usage of the rock piece! :thumbup:

As being the Bluecoat host I totally agree with Admiral Croissants opinion: You always need bigger creatures to fight for you!

Where are all these trolls coming from? :pir-laugh:

Excellent entry!