Sign in to follow this  
Ratshot

Are you smarter than a 5th grader...err Redcoat

Welcome to are you smarter than a 5th grader Redcoat!!!!

4788754898_06a04702cc.jpg

Welcome to the show! I'm your host Ratshot the hunk and these are my three lovely bunnies friends, Blondie, Brownie and Blacky.

4788753822_e7cfafc5f9.jpg

The first test of IQ will be the scrubbing of commodes (That's a Canadian/American term for a toilet for all those that don't know)

4788751340_128e710b42.jpg

The Redcoat scrubs the commode.

4788119647_79837bda11.jpg

The Bluecoat show that his intelligence is far greater than that of the Reds. He scrubs Commodeore Hornbricker.

4788118473_5dc6ed6321.jpg

The next test will be in the locking of prisoners. The Redcoat merely locks the prisoner in the jail cell.

4788745694_1a4cfddf7f.jpg

The Bluecoat really locks up his prisoner, he makes him lock lips with Joey Lock!!!

4788744516_88f26dae89.jpg

They seem to be enjoying themselves! Disgusting!!!

4679108967_167fa39c41.jpg

One of my all time favorites :pir-wub:

Enjoy everyone :pir-classic:

Edited by Ratshot

I wish you went the full ten panels - cause I wanted more!

Very humorous entry with some great plays on words - I really enjoyed it.

clever use of words!!! :thumbup:

:pir_laugh2: really I hope that this was the first part :thumbup:

Very good and very very funny - It brings a whole new meaning to 'Hello, Sailor !' . :pir_laugh2:

Great work 'Ratshot' and I'm a conformist! ! :pir-sweet:

Are you kidding me? You just proved your stupidity by showing you have no common sense. What kind of backwards world do you bluecoats live in?

I dont see how using a mop on the commodores face is stupid... He's a dirty redcoat! :pir-grin:

I thought it was different and amusing! :thumbup:

Thanks for the comments guys. All in all I didn't care for my entry. It wasn't long enough and it was rather stupid :pir-tongue:

It was sure funny though! Thanks for the laugh. My only question is why were you tall in your comic? pir_laugh2.gif

Because your a midget and I'm a giant :pir-wink:. Just look at how tall I am in real life.

Link Linky I'm on the far left with the drill cane.

Withouth a contest we would also know that we are smarter, but it's always funny to make fun of redcoats :pir-classic:

Clear images, nice comic and very humiliating!

first....great very bad Comic! :pir-tongue:

Because your a midget and I'm a giant :pir-wink:. Just look at how tall I am in real life.

HAHA...........but you STILL have a short knife.. :pir-cry_happy::pir-sweet::pir-grin:

This, I would say, was one of the funniest entries! :pir-classic: Scrubbing the commode, a classic. :pir_laugh2: My only complaint would be like almost everyone else: It wasn't long enough. :pirate_sad2:

How do we know that you'r not just standing next to 2nd graders? :pir-tongue:

-

General Redwater

Are you kidding me? You just proved your stupidity by showing you have no common sense. What kind of backwards world do you bluecoats live in?

Agreed.

Bluecoats, it seems you have only disappointed me with this display of stupidity and paying your own to dress up as Redcoats just to make out. :thumbdown:

Agreed.

Bluecoats, it seems you have only disappointed me with this display of stupidity and paying your own to dress up as Redcoats just to make out. :thumbdown:

You reds are so mixed up in the head...

1-we dont like making out with redcoats...

2-we dont eat frogs.

3- Redcoats are a bunch of (Censored) cowardly ****** with no spines and they like cheap alcohol that tastes like ****!!!!

:pir-sad2:

3- Redcoats are a bunch of (Censored) cowardly ****** with no spines and they like cheap alcohol that tastes like ****!!!!

Hey, don't you tease cheap alchohol! :pir_mad: It sometimes tastes quite good; besides that's what Zorro drinks.....................

-

General Redwater

My only complaint would be like almost everyone else: It wasn't long enough. :pirate_sad2:

I just didn't have the time, my apologies :pir-sceptic:

Hey, don't you tease cheap alchohol! :pir_mad: It sometimes tastes quite good; besides that's what Zorro drinks.....................

-

General Redwater

I'll have you know good sir that he buys Rum made of the finest ingredients. He's able to afford it because he steals the money right out the Shipyardigans paychecks.

I'll have you know good sir that he buys Rum made of the finest ingredients. He's able to afford it because he steals the money right out the Shipyardigans paychecks.

So now we know how he affords it. Mmmm....fancy rum.....

-

General Redwater

It seems you're confused, my redcoated friend. It's not that we don't have common sense, we just think outside the box. :pir-wink: But you do have a point; the message in this comic is a bit unclear, which would be my main criticism.

It wasn't long enough. :pirate_sad2:

I bet that's what your girlfriend said. :pir_laugh2: But I agree, the redcoat-humiliating possibilities weren't even nearly explored in this! I'm sure you could have come with at least one more play on words.

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi