cavegod

Manchester science museum 10th 11th July 2010

Sorry I didnt, but now I feel bad :blush:. I especially love the B-wing and the snowspeeder - instructions please :classic:.

Thanks, CB

not got instructions for b wing but the snowspeeder is tim goddards design pictures in his flikr, its very easy to build.

I suspect we probably have similar looking loungerooms CG! :classic: A great display! Has the Y-Wing been modified at all? In one photo its engines looked shorter than the official UCS (i.e. more film accurate).

Sorry I didnt, but now I feel bad :blush:. I especially love the B-wing and the snowspeeder - instructions please :classic:.

Thanks, CB

The old FBTB site had lots of fan built UCS' with instructions. I downloaded a number of them including a pretty spectacular B-Wing if you're interested...

nope the y wings is the way lego made it, it could do with the cockpit being 2 studs wider though, yeah gareths b wing helped a lot in designing mine, gave me the bare bones so to speak.

"The old FBTB site had lots of fan built UCS' with instructions. I downloaded a number of them including a pretty spectacular B-Wing if you're interested..."

Oh yes thats wonderful, thanks so much. May I ask which other ones have you got? The B-wing sounds amazing as my offical lego one looks awful.

Thanks, CB

Edited by crabboy329

"The old FBTB site had lots of fan built UCS' with instructions. I downloaded a number of them including a pretty spectacular B-Wing if you're interested..."

Oh yes thats wonderful, thanks so much. May I ask which other ones have you got? The B-wing sounds amazing as my offical lego one looks awful.

Thanks, CB

all my ucs where on display apart from the falcon, naboo fighter,snowspeeder and my latest ucs which i will hopefully finish this week.