cavegod

Manchester science museum 10th 11th July 2010

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Did anybody on here go?

Two pics from my display of lego star wars models.

38397_447991874902_529119902_6055921_4205787_n.jpg

38397_447991869902_529119902_6055920_43943_n.jpg

Han ! I can see my pod ! :cry_happy:

Thank you for having built it, Cavegod ! :cry_happy:

Do you have another pic of the Jedi Starfighter, on the left of the first photo ?

I probably wouldn't have gone, even if I had known about it. It's nice to know that there are events so close to home, though. :classic:

Those models look truly fantastic and very well displayed! Well done! :thumbup:

Shame I didn't know this was on else I would of nipped along. Take it it has finished now?

yeah finished now was only sat and sunday,

Anio, there are pics of the jedi starfighter in my brickshelf folder.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=417177

yeah the kids liked your pod racer! but they liked the minifigs more ????

yeah finished now was only sat and sunday,

Anio, there are pics of the jedi starfighter in my brickshelf folder.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=417177

yeah the kids liked your pod racer! but they liked the minifigs more ????

Do you have detail pictures of all the other models? Not only at-at, tie def and jedi starfighter?

You're UCS scale models are awesome and I'd love to have a closer look on all.

Edited by Balrog

theres pictures of the atat, defender and delta 7 in my brickshelf folder, the pod racer is Anios design, and a few of the others are RGieger's on brickshelf.

Few more pictures

dscf8249.jpg

dscf8248.jpg

dscf8245.jpg

will add more when available.

Edited by cavegod

Damn! Missed this, didn't know they were there. Kids & I love the Manchester Science Museum too. Can't wait to see more pics. What was the reason behind the display?

Damn! Missed this, didn't know they were there. Kids & I love the Manchester Science Museum too. Can't wait to see more pics. What was the reason behind the display?

The Brickish Association have a display there every year at easter and june/july

The Brickish Association have a display there every year at easter and june/july

Thanks, will keep an eye out for that next year. Looks like a really beautiful display.

Was my first time displaying next time it will be better displayed with more info.

I couldn't make it over the weekend due to work, but it would have been nice if it had lasted longer than just the 2 days...

I was at it on the Sunday and honestly it was very very good. There were some very nice models on display and they were great to see. I will post some more pictures soon.

P.S. Thanks for the pictures so far.

Great setup. You have a nice collection and its great to see them all on public display.

Totally agree with Big Cam. :thumbup::cry_happy:

Especially the AT-AT, Imperial Shuttle, and the Trade Federation AAT look so sweet.

Cant wait for the official USC Imperial Shuttle after seeing yours again.

I was at it on the Sunday and honestly it was very very good. There were some very nice models on display and they were great to see. I will post some more pictures soon.

P.S. Thanks for the pictures so far.

did you say hello?

a few more pictures here

http://elniner.homeip.net/golowood/gallery/index.php?dir=Events%2F2010%2FMOSI%2F&startpic=96

Do you have more pics of your B-Wing ?

Besides, could you do a review of the AAT please ? (if it is strong enough, etc)

I've always been interested in this AAT, but it's been a while I'm wondering if it is worth or not to reproduce it.

Do you have more pics of your B-Wing ?

Besides, could you do a review of the AAT please ? (if it is strong enough, etc)

I've always been interested in this AAT, but it's been a while I'm wondering if it is worth or not to reproduce it.

Yeah the AAT is very strong i wouldn't drop it though, you could say it's built like a tank :laugh: the only weak point is the gun barrel it knocks off too easily but will sit theer all day if just displaying, i stuck wheels under mine.

i think the only pictures of the b-wing are in the moc thread i will have to take some more.

The starwars section was one of the best there, but to many darn children saying 'mummy can i have one' ment it was hard to see all the awsome detail in the mocs. These pictures have been very use full as mine turned out rubbish.

Thanks, CB

The starwars section was one of the best there, but to many darn children saying 'mummy can i have one' ment it was hard to see all the awsome detail in the mocs. These pictures have been very use full as mine turned out rubbish.

Thanks, CB

Cheers! :blush:

did you say hello to me or not?