Sign in to follow this  
General Redwater

Tournament of Retribution II Entry.

(Insert amazing

)

Here's the entry you all have been waiting for! (I hope.)

Death of the Bluecoat high command!

Joey Lock was dead. He was walking home from the local tavern when a band of drunken Bluecoats starting talking to him. They then pulled out a pistol and shot him in the head, resulting in his death. General Skalldyr was walking down the road when he saw this, he tried to stop the Bluecoats, but he too lost his life to a Bluecoat bullet. When this news reached Redcoat headquarters, they quickly started planning revenge. They called upon a elite group of Redcoats called known for assisinations and special missions. This group included three members : Commodore Hornbricker, Lord Arjay, and General Redwater. They had been inactive for a long time till now, and finally got back together....

rsz_legotor11_001.jpg

They started packing up for their special journey. The orders were that each member was to bring a musket and a special weapon that they would use later. Standard dress was to wear a Redcoat cut down Redcoat uniform and a red bandana, but Commodore Hornbricker knew that his uniform himself shot fear into the Bluecoats.

rsz_legotor11_002.jpg

After walking for a long time, the group came upon the Bluecoat headquarters. There, sitting alone, was General Armendez, along with an unconcious Zorro. Officals say that Zorro was supposed to be going on a date with Miss. Bluecoat 1968, but his drinking habits made him drunk after three steps out the door.

rsz_legotor11_003.jpg

The group quickly took care of these "guards".

They then decided to split up, and should they find the Bluecoat leaders, they were to wait till the other members got there before engaging the enemy.

rsz_legotor11_004.jpg

General Redwater was the first person to find them. They were watching monkeys er.."wrestle", but let me tell you children, that is not wrestling. The only one not watching this horrifically disgusting sight was Ratshot. He was too affixed on his knife; he just found the shininess amazing.

rsz_legotor11_005.jpg

The other members of the group finally caught up, and General Redwater took out Lord Arjay's extra weapon, and charged the Bluecoats. He pushed passed Criossant, knocking him in with the monkeys, to die a most horrible death. Redwater then knocked the rest to wall, and pushed the needle into Captain Blue Hair. He then realized it was full of fish, and Blue Hair's head exploded. Ratshot fixated on his knife, was unaware of what was going on.

rsz_legotor11_006.jpg

The Bluecoat survivors were brought outside. Ratshot was still amzazed by his knife.

Ratshot's mind-I love you knife! Without you I couldn't think of a life worth living.

Then the Redcoats starting talking:

Arjay-What do we do with them?

Redwater- I say we put there heads in jars!

Commodore- No, that would make us like them. We want to do something more gentlemanly and nice.........

After that each redcoat chose a Bluecoat prisoner.

rsz_legotor11_007.jpg

Redwater chose Brickman, and decided to use his extra weapon on him.

Redwater-Ah, drilling a hole into the ground. What could possibly be better that this Brickman?

Brickman-..........

Ratshot- Knife........

rsz_legotor11_008.jpg

Hornbricker chose Arjay. He brought along a little drill, and decided to drill a nice clean hole into him.

Commodore-Oh look, I hit the spot. There are his brains. Wait, that's a peanut! This further proves the theory that Blucoats have peanuts as brians.

With that Hornbricker ate the peanut with a big "mmmmmm".

rsz_legotor11_009.jpg

Arjay chose Alak. He injected him with some more crushed, mashed, and boiled fish. Resulting in his head exploding.

Arjay- I think I just found a new and inexpensive cannon. This could save us millions!

Well, Ratshot wasn't really a problem as long as he had his knife, so we dressed him up in a Redcoat uniform and let him do what he wanted.

rsz_legotor11_010.jpg

Ratshot- Guess what knife? It's just you and me now, and you know what that means......

I tried to use the most sigfigs that I could in this. It was originally 15 scenes, so I had to delete five. I hope that you enjoyed this. :pir-sweet:

-

General Redwater

Yeah, go me!

No, go me! You know this has been the closest we've come to each other.

That will change... :pirate_sad2:

Get lost! :imperialguard_commander1: Anyway nice entry, the big guns really are coming out now. I liked Aalaks fate the most though.

As for me.. I do not have a peanut brain!! :pir-angry: This is the last straw Redwater. Just you wait! :pir-angry:

HAHA amazing story and...yea you all took revenge on our death :pirate_skel1:

Also the weapons are perfectly choosen.... :pir-grin:

Oh, Oh I see how it is? Kill me off eh? Cheers...Some friend you are. :pir-hmpf_bad:

:pir_laugh2:

Well Joey Lock and General Skalldyr are at least already death. :pir_laugh2:

Ratshot wearing red cloths, oh no. And drilling holes, how low can those redcoats go. :imperialguard_commander1:

(luckily I wasn't there :pir-devil: )

Nice entry

the Inventor

Thanks for the kind comments from both Bluecoats and Redcoats! :pir-sweet:

As for me.. I do not have a peanut brain!! :pir-angry: This is the last straw Redwater. Just you wait! :pir-angry:

Waits.......waits...............

Oh, Oh I see how it is? Kill me off eh? Cheers...Some friend you are. :pir-hmpf_bad:

Sorry about that mate. :pir-blush:

-

General Redwater

You see, I'm so TOUGH *cough*notsoft*cough*, That I didnt scream out in agony while you worked on me. Hardcore bluecoat to the end. :pirate_skel1:

lol...Ratshot and the knife! that was funny! :pir_laugh2:

No no no Joey, I already cut your head off, he just didn't want to say that because he cannot admit the truth that bluecoats rule!!!

Great entry. You really did a nice job putting together a rather lengthy story. Thanks for including me in your revenge. Seeing a Bluecoat get jack hammered was definately worth the price of admission!

That was a great entry Redwater! The knife bit was awesome!

I must admit, even the pirates have some loyalty... :pir_mad: It most be awful for a Redcoat having to serve a sentence of service in a ship between a pack of hyenas like that :pir-sad2:

:pir-laugh: besides, is always good see a redcoat killing another redcoat :pir-laugh::pir-laugh:

Edited by Brig. Brick

very good i love that one too :pir-wub:

I like ratshots knife i might steal it if i get the chance :pirate_skel1:

poor joey lock i feel very sorry for him :pir_bawling: in quite a few TOR2 entrys he has been killed poor him :pir_bawling:

great entry :pir_laugh2:

Edited by lego minifig67

Well, at least Joey Lock is dead, one of the most notorious redcoats.

But our entire staff is dead, it's kinda cowardish to kill us while we were watching monkeys :pir-angry:

Still, it's a funny entry. (and it's time to put your head in a jar again :pirate_skel1: )

I like ratshots knife i might steal it if i get the chance :pirate_skel1:

Over my dead body you will!

Thanks for the kind comments everyone! :pir-cry_happy:

You see, I'm so TOUGH *cough*notsoft*cough*, That I didnt scream out in agony while you worked on me. Hardcore bluecoat to the end. :pirate_skel1:

Tis true, but I think that you were more in shock than in agony. I'd be shocked if my stomach and groin cut up. :pir-oh3: I also think you fainted. *cough*soft*cough*

You really did a nice job putting together a rather lengthy story.

Lengthy isn't bad, right? :pir-look:

That was a great entry Redwater! The knife bit was awesome!

Yes, I knew you would like that. :pir-sweet:

:pir-laugh: besides, is always good see a redcoat killing another redcoat :pir-laugh::pir-laugh:

I didn't kill him. As I said in the story, drunken Bluecoats did; not me.

(and it's time to put your head in a jar again :pirate_skel1: )

Oh please no! Please! It's stuffy in there :pir-cry_sad: .............

Over my dead body you will!

That can be arranged....er......I mean, you tell him buddy!

-

General Redwater

I love all the blood, very gruesome.

Vampire Big Cam

Edited by Ratshot

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

I've dreamed of this day since before I joined and used to shadow this site! Thank you Big Cam, it is a honour. :pir-sweet:

-

General Redwater

Nice job, General Redwater!! You were blogged and made it to the next round! Beat up those Bluecoats!!