Mariann Asanuma

LEGO Flowers for Max

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Last week I was asked to create a bouquet of flowers for the family of a very special little boy named Maxwell Harris who passed away just before his 10th birthday.

Max's aunt Ashley said

His true love was legos. He probably would have grown up to be an artist such as yourself. He owned almost every set of legos and could create the most fabulous pieces of art

4771081631_712cd5a220.jpg

I'd never made a bouquet of flowers before and creating the vase was a bit tricky with only three parts available (1x2 clear plates and bricks, 1x1 clear plates).

4771717680_02c18f561d.jpg

My heart goes out to the Harris family.

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

OMG!!!

Truly amazing piece of art!!! The flowers are exquisit and the vase is sublime!!!!

Excellent work,

My condolences to the Harris family

Pirate

Sorry for the French, but damn I almost cried when I heard about that kid, thank God nothing like that has happened to my little sister, and his family has my heartfelt condolences. Superbly done on the flowers :thumbup:

Great work on the flowers and vase.

I'm sure your work has kindled a little light within the sorrow that family may feel.

:thumbup:

Sad to hear about the unfortunate news, but I'm sure your majestic lego flower creation really means a lot to the Harriss family. My hats off to you milady, you just showed how much more significant legos truly are.