Junsier

[MOC] Slave I

AWESOME MOC 'Junsier' - Boba would be very happy to fly in that ! :grin:

Looks true to shape and scale for a minifig too - excellent work and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

It seems like you really put in a lot of effort on this one considering this is already your 8th Slave I revision. And I must say I think this is much much better than the official set in terms of color, size and overall proportion. Great job Junsier! pirate_thumbup.gif

Yes, great work!

The big failing of the official models is that they never get the curve right, but you've done an amazing job on capturing the overall shape pirate_thumbup.gif

I wish we didn't get the re-release or the UCS Shuttle and actually got an exclusive UCS Slave I more akin to this design than either of those two.

Niiiiiiiiiiice !! :thumbup:

In a couple of weeks, I should present my own Slave which is very similar to this one.

Actuallly, there is not much different ways to build a slave 1.

Great work, I really like the curves in your model. :thumbup:

Although the gray area looks a bit too gray maybe add some dark gray and or dark green accents if you have those colors.

the Inventor

Welcome to Eurobricks Juniser!

A very good and detailed MOC of one of my favorite ships ever.

This is a very accurate and well designed ship you created.

I like how you brickbuilt the stabilizators.

Also the first layer brickbuilt hull of the ship that meets the ground when docked.

The cockpit is one of my favorites for sure!

I wish we didn't get the re-release or the UCS Shuttle and actually got an exclusive UCS Slave I more akin to this design than either of those two.

That would be awesome! And this would work great! :thumbup:

hey just wondering how many pieces are in that masterpiece

I nearly asked about the piece count myself, and I see it's already been asked... :classic:

A beautiful rendition of this great SW ship. The Slave I is my favorite, the only SW ship I've got all versions of (at least in mini-fig scale).

One thought... the Slave is a pretty old, beat up ship (albeit deadly). Have you thought about adding a bit of that "run-down" feeling to the ship by using some off-color grey or similar colors?

Anyway, glad to see this build, and welcome to EB!

One thought... the Slave is a pretty old, beat up ship (albeit deadly). Have you thought about adding a bit of that "run-down" feeling to the ship by using some off-color grey or similar colors?

I think I see some off color grey.

:classic:

I think I see some off color grey.

You're right, there is definitely some discolored and/or old grey in there... I was thinking a wee bit more extreme :classic:. But that's just me getting really nitpicky on a nearly-perfect build (far more perfect than I could attain).