Sign in to follow this  
Vader

Custom Clone Wars Durge

Ok, after seeing the clone wars cartoon i decided to make a durge fig, after trying to make a normal size fig i knew that no normal minifig would do as durge is suposed to be larger.

So i went away and built one out of bricks, i was going to have a go at scultpting a custom head however whilst looking at the offical hasbro fig i discoverded that its head was the same size as a lego fig so i chopped it off and stuck it on my fig.

I think it turned out pretty good what do you guys think?

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=104477

It is up now.

That is one nice custom! The hasbro head fits very nicely in scale with the rest of the body. The painted chest looks great and the whole figures seems to be built well.

Another great custom built figure, do you plan to do anymore from the clone wars?

Jon.

Thanks guys, well ive been working on some jedi figs mainly ones from the clone wars cartoon. So far ive started on mace windu, kit fisto (who can be seen in a pic with durge), k,krunkk and a few others, is there anyone that you would like to see??

Ts ts ts, Jipay, I noticed your mind getting worse and worse the last weeks and month.... :P

Actually a very nice custom!!!

And have you used a painted Qui-Gon hair piece for Mr. Fisto? From what I can see he's looking very good as well!!! Can't wait to see the whole fig

ApophisV, i did indeed customize and paint a Qui-gon hair piece i also customized a anakin torso and created a face decal (which i could post on bricklink if anyone wants me to) to make fit.

I intend to have a go at sculpting a custom head piece for him but just havent got round to it yet.

I think the kit fisto looks great, maybe you could try doing plu koon (how do you spell his name?? *wacko*) and also obi-wan in his clone armour.

Great stuff though.

Jon.

Ts ts ts, Jipay, I noticed your mind getting worse and worse the last weeks and month.... :P

How true *wacko*

I love this fig, I've never actually seen the cartoon that he was in though, just the later ones.

*Waits till DVD's come out*

*Kills Jar Jar to pass time*

*Waiting... .... Waiting*

|-/