mcfarlandman

Tournament of Retribution II Entry

Harrrgh! Here's My Redcoat entry - had a ton of fun making it. Remember - Keep it dirty ya scallywags ;)

P.S. Due to my outdoors job I only have a chance to use the internet on Friday nights and Saturdays so if I don't respond I'm not necessarily lost at sea...

FinishedPirateComic.jpg

Edited by mcfarlandman

Very very nice entry!

I laughed quite a bit while reading this!

Great job and good luck with the contest!

héhéhé

The last picture is so real... Aouch

That made me laugh, every image is veryy good you made really a nice comic :pir-classic:

Good entry. The whale looks nice! But the second fate is truly despicable. :pir_bawling:

hmmmm.... That was unusual.... and cruel!

I suppose I would like it, and say alot of nice things about it if I were a redcoat, but, you know...

The poor bluecoat! :pir_bawling:

Edited by Dan the Brickman

I do like the design of the whale :thumbup: , otherwise, I think that the name of that bluecoats is Jonah :pir-hmpf:

Hehehehe nice entry and very nice whale too :pir-wink: This is the first entry i have read that contains bluecoat getting hurt or killed ect

I laughed alot while i was reading this, If i was that bluecoat i would have picked whale too :pir-grin: I think evryone who has lego knows what it feels like too step on it, there was this 1 time my kid had been playing with his sailbarge and left it in the middle of the kitchen floor so at midnight i got and needed too pee so i walked across the kitchen and stepped on the very front of it I fell over and whacked my head on the table and lay on the floor 4 about 2 minutes then got up and guess what i fell over it again but luckily i caugt myself anyway the next morning a heard a shriek coming from the kitchen i got up and my kid was standing there looking at the wrecked sail barge :pir_bawling: , then my son saw my feet and knew it was me who destroyed it

GREATEST TOR2 ENTY SO FAR.

Edited by lego minifig67

A fantastic and very original entry with some unique building thrown in. Great job! I laughed until that last panel. The thought of stepping on this brick still has me feeling a little sick to my stomach. You are indeed diabolical.

Brilliant ending... You captured one of the ten deadliest (or at least most painful) thing about Lego.