Sign in to follow this  
Infomaniac

The Carpenter Ant

The Carpenter Ant

4777671401_3a19548a58_z.jpg

The preferred ship of the bounty hunter "The Carpenter" based on the real life insect.

Built for the bounty hunter contest on FBTB forums, but it doesn't really seem to fit in the Star Wars forum.

Also, kudos to Dan Rubin for inventing the Tan Fantasy, it really is a cool color combo :)

4777670787_3b9dc2e33c_z.jpg

4777669927_f6c8e4089f_z.jpg

4778303098_4be87056cf_z.jpg

4777665073_fe7199626b_z.jpg

4778297992_5f5d3ddeb4_z.jpg

"The Carpenter" bounty hunter flies the Carpenter Ant, although he does have many other insect themed ships in his garage.

"The Carpenter" is an imperial washout. He was tossed out after an experiment involving Killik (insect) DNA went horribly wrong. Armed with a pulse rifle, and super strong prosthetic arm he is ready to settle some old scores.

C&C welcome

-Infomaniac

Edited by Infomaniac

Amazing design!

The shape is absolutely perfect and I love the colour scheme!

Well done A++++++ :sweet:

AWESOME machine 'Infomaniac' and the pilot looks really cool too as a bounty hunter minifig ! :grin:

I really like the colours on this the tan gives it that timber feel, of that's why The Carpenter Ant right ?

Great work and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Wow that 'Ant' is pretty huge! I love the overall design, and the tan-dark bley color combo is truly unique. The custom 'Carpenter' is pretty nice too. Good job on this one Catarino! :thumbup:

Awesome job on this, reminds me of the Combine vehicles from Half-Life 2 in it's style and colors.