Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Carbon Freeze Chamber

How do you build so many awesome Mocs.

Im with brickfoot on this. You're always posting these enormous, elaborate, beautifully constructed works of lego art. Where do you find the time for these?!

'ACPin' you keep comming up with stuff that screams genius ! :grin:

Keep the creations comming and comming, really I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Simply marvelous! I had envisioned a Lego rendition of this scene, and you captured it more perfectly than I had thought possible. The floor is perfect, with an orange glow below, and the ceiling greebles are excellent too. The only downsides I found were the minifigs (not the official ones) and the picture quality (you've improved significantly). Fabulous work! :vader:

Simply marvelous! I had envisioned a Lego rendition of this scene, and you captured it more perfectly than I had thought possible. The floor is perfect, with an orange glow below, and the ceiling greebles are excellent too. The only downsides I found were the minifigs (not the official ones) and the picture quality (you've improved significantly). Fabulous work! :vader:

I'm too lazy to write all my praise, so all I say is ditto :laugh:

How do you build so many awesome Mocs.

One at a time, sometimes more... :wink:

Im with brickfoot on this. You're always posting these enormous, elaborate, beautifully constructed works of lego art. Where do you find the time for these?!

Most are from the past as I've just joined EB this year. But they've been done over time for at least a month at a time. The rework takes a lot longer to add details and like this one where the floor was done first before everything else.

'ACPin' you keep comming up with stuff that screams genius ! :grin:

Keep the creations comming and comming, really I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

:grin:

Simply amazing...

And great use of the harry potter goblin thing for an ugnaught!

:laugh:

That glow is due to the lights underneath and as for the picture quality the camera I had at that time had very low resolution.

I'm too lazy to write all my praise, so all I say is ditto :laugh:

Maybe I should just post the same MOC over and over again. :tongue:

Ditto. :tongue:

:laugh: Seriously though this is one MOC that I'll be updating in the future.

AC

Another impressive massive MOC AC! Great job as always! pirate_thumbup.gif The dark atmosphere with the lighting effect from above makes it really very realistic, just like the movie scene.

Awesome build... but horrible pictures. :sad:

(I see the date) If you still have it, some better pics will do better justice to this. I think a lot more details can come out.

:laugh: Seriously though this is one MOC that I'll be updating in the future.

AC

I think I speak for all of us when I say 'I can't wait!'

That is a simply impeccably detailed piece of art. It is perfect, absulutly perfect. I really can't say any more. That is awesome.

Yes, Yes you do... I'm gonna go pop some popcorn :laugh:

Yes, Yes you do... I'm gonna go pop some popcorn :laugh:

I'm exited, Duh :laugh:

We need to have a talk. This is not a chatboard :hmpf_bad:

Another impressive massive MOC AC! Great job as always! pirate_thumbup.gif The dark atmosphere with the lighting effect from above makes it really very realistic, just like the movie scene.

The lights are acutally both above and below the floor.

Awesome build... but horrible pictures. :sad:

(I see the date) If you still have it, some better pics will do better justice to this. I think a lot more details can come out.

Can't do anymore as the only thing that remains is the floor. You'll just have to wait like everybody else for the updated version.

You'll have to wait a little bit longer as I intend to build the facility around it and not just the CFC.

That is a simply impeccably detailed piece of art. It is perfect, absulutly perfect. I really can't say any more. That is awesome.

Say no more as it's been deconstructed. :sad:

AC

You'll have to wait a little bit longer as I intend to build the facility around it and not just the CFC.

Can't decide whether to be impressed *oh2* , impatient :angry: , or just plain green with envy :yoda: .

Am I in a thread made by AC Pin?

Yes

Is it another MOC of just ridiculous awesomeness, so awesome in fact that you just kind of assume that aliens from gamma sector 8 came down to earth to help him make it, from the future of course because this kind of Lego mapping technology isn't available until sometime in 2087. And you can just see the aliens handing AC Pin the real plans to the death star, an line cold brew of the finest beer in the galaxy, and then calmly saying, hey, I think if you move that brick over there, it will really help your MOC stand out. Then AC Pin smacks Omicron 2 (alien) and says, you don't think I knew that? Its time for you to leave. Banishing alien life from our planet all while creating this bitchin MOC of the freezing chamber.

Yes

Do I have no words left for how awesome his MOC's are?

Yes

Will AC Pin continue to amaze us with MOC's he made 5 years ago?

I sure hope so.

Great work, the floor is just picture perfect to the movie, I can just image it making that metal echo pinging sound just like the movie.

Say no more as it's been deconstructed. default_sad.gif

Although that's a shame, this is absolutly incredible ACPin:

I can't wait!

Edited by The Legonater

So I have to say I am in complete agreement with every positive comment that has been made thus far. To add to the praise I feel you really captured an epic scene that is personally one of my all time favorites. This is one of those times I could put a :cry_happy: on the page (oops I did!) oh well. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations with all of us & I look forward to the updated version!

Edited by Smack

Can't decide whether to be impressed *oh2* , impatient :angry: , or just plain green with envy :yoda: .

:laugh:

Am I in a thread made by AC Pin?

Yes

Is it another MOC of just ridiculous awesomeness, so awesome in fact that you just kind of assume that aliens from gamma sector 8 came down to earth to help him make it, from the future of course because this kind of Lego mapping technology isn't available until sometime in 2087. And you can just see the aliens handing AC Pin the real plans to the death star, an line cold brew of the finest beer in the galaxy, and then calmly saying, hey, I think if you move that brick over there, it will really help your MOC stand out. Then AC Pin smacks Omicron 2 (alien) and says, you don't think I knew that? Its time for you to leave. Banishing alien life from our planet all while creating this bitchin MOC of the freezing chamber.

Yes

Do I have no words left for how awesome his MOC's are?

Yes

Will AC Pin continue to amaze us with MOC's he made 5 years ago?

I sure hope so.

Great work, the floor is just picture perfect to the movie, I can just image it making that metal echo pinging sound just like the movie.

That's more like it! Only regret that I have at that time was not having a very good camera. Add that as another reason why this will have a brand new spanking updated version!

Although that's a shame, this is absolutly incredible ACPin:

I can't wait!

:sweet:

So I have to say I am in complete agreement with every positive comment that has been made thus far. To add to the praise I feel you really captured an epic scene that is personally one of my all time favorites. This is one of those times I could put a :cry_happy: on the page (oops I did!) oh well. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations with all of us & I look forward to the updated version!

Thanks!

AC