Sign in to follow this  
VerSen

Cheerleaders hairstyles!

Today all cheerleaders from our Lego Town were in a hairdressing salon!

VerSen_8683_8251.jpg

VerSen_8683_8253.jpg

VerSen_8683_8255.jpg

VerSen_8683_8256.jpg

It seems if football fans will find them on the pitch they even forget about World Cup final! :classic:

The amount of cheerleaders you own is unholy! I do mis some hairpieces like dumbledores long hair (grey, dark red or tan), the new princess leia hair and the willie scott hair. And some of the present hairpieces in different colors.

wow how did you get 28 cheerleaders, not sure what my fav is though

This made me laugh .... soooooo many cheerleaders!!!

Good way to showcase the different hairpieces though!!!!!

Pirate

I think quite a lot of them look better than the original hairpiece (I think the blonde colour doesn't work so well on non-fleshies).

As regards newer hairpieces, the Dastan hair, Skater hair and the Nurse's hair work well.

Edited by brickzone

Nice seeing these Cheerleaders in another hair style for once. Thanks for showing this, it was very good to see :thumbup:

The amount of cheerleaders you own is unholy!

Certainly, it is better if them will be in twice more! :laugh:

I do mis some hairpieces like dumbledores long hair (grey, dark red or tan), the new princess leia hair and the willie scott hair. And some of the present hairpieces in different colors.

There are more than 50 female hairdressers (by variation type/colour) and not all in my collection...

But the idea of this project was to show that same hair looks more interesting for cheerleader than the original.

wow how did you get 28 cheerleaders, not sure what my fav is though

In the shop, of course! :classic: It take about 30 minutes to find all them in one huge container with minifigures bags...

This made me laugh .... soooooo many cheerleaders!!!

I like all of them! ;)

I think quite a lot of them look better than the original hairpiece (I think the blonde colour doesn't work so well on non-fleshies).

Absolutely!!!

As regards newer hairpieces, the Dastan hair, Skater hair and the Nurse's hair work well.

Yes!

VerSen_8683_04.jpgVerSen_8683_18.jpgVerSen_8683_06.jpg

Fun, and very original project! :wink:

Thanks! :)

Nice seeing these Cheerleaders in another hair style for once. Thanks for showing this, it was very good to see :thumbup:

Thanks! :)

Nice clone cheerleader army there 'VerSen' :grin: - I think the one with the nurse's hair and of the original hairpiece are my favorites. They all decided to have different hair styles, etc., so they could tell each other apart eh ? :grin:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I thought I had many, I only have 5 :(

I hardly have any of those hairs, my minifig collection isn't so great.

Nice clone cheerleader army there 'VerSen' :grin: - I think the one with the nurse's hair and of the original hairpiece are my favorites. They all decided to have different hair styles, etc., so they could tell each other apart eh ? :grin:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Yes, the older (straight) girl's hair works very well in fact, better than some of the newer ones in my opinion. The ones in black and ginger work particularly well.

I think tan works better for blonde minifig hair than the bright yellow colour, again, especially where yellow minifigs are concerned.

It seems that the amount of cheerleaders outnumbers the actual sports teams :tongue:

Wow. Thats a lot of cheerleaders. Now to make it better you should give them individual faces :sweet:

Yeah baby, that's what I'm talking about! Cheerleaders galore! <wolf's howl> default_laugh_new.gif

I have always wanted to make this 'army' of cheerleaders, but didn't just have the time and money for it. I'm glad you did this and shared it with us. They all really look great together sporting different hairpieces. Even guy hairpieces look good on them. Surprisingly, I think the hottest chick in the bunch is the skater-haired bombshell. default_wubnew.gif

Thanks for this VerSen!

Edited by KielDaMan

Love it. I am a bit jealous though, 28 cheerleaders...wow! By far my favorite minifigure from series 1.

Nice collection of cheerleaders. If you replaced the pom-poms with guns, you can start an army. :classic:

Wow creative! I'm surprised by the look of the skaters hairpiece on the cheerleader, looks really good and wild!

Maybe add a couple different faces, it's funny to see them all with the same face.

Also is 28 not a bit much for 1 sports team? :p

Awesome nevertheless!

The new clone army? :laugh:

Seriously though nice collection of cheerleaders!

I don't even own one :cry_sad:

All I can think of are those poor people who all missed out on collecting a Cheerleader Minifig because you bought them all up.

Very nice, but how about leaving some cheerleaders for the poor children who only want one? ;)

All I can think of are those poor people who all missed out on collecting a Cheerleader Minifig because you bought them all up.

While it's undoubtedly true that there are some people who missed out on getting a cheerleader fig, let's put the blame where it truly belongs -- squarely on TLC's shoulders. VerSen is a just a (rather lucky) consumer. He's not the guy who made the genius business decision to create a limited run, blind-packaged product with terrible distribution. If kids aren't able to buy the figs they want, that's on TLC.