DeathMakuta

Best Bioncle / Hero Factory set for MOCing?

I would argue that the Maxilos and Spinax set was probably the best set in terms of pieces. OK, it may not be the best design of a titan, but has you seen the awesome amount silver spines and armour on Spinax?!

Easy- The Bahrag twins. A bunch of white friction pins, a bevy of red and blue technic connectors, Bohrok bodies, etc.

I agree (sort of), but mentioning the Bohrok crazy awesome transforming round things, they had some okay technic bits, but the weapons are great additions as armour or part of a weapon for MOCs.

It is no surprise how mos sets since 2002 used at least one mold from bohroks. Their teeth and eyes are almost ubiquitous, their shields and what in them was the trans canopy are also very useful. There is a reason why they are still strong in hero factory and I don't really seem these molds going away any time soon.

I'm sticking to the Rahkshi.

Each of them had 10 of the sockets in their respective colors. Useful? That's an understatement.

I'd also say Skopio for the sheer amount of ball joints. Such a useful piece.

Weird no one talked about Hero FActory :P

Imma gonna say Corroder for Hero Factory (SIX Three-Way Connectors :D) and either the Glatorian or the 2006 titans (Gold :3)

Actually, I agree. I am completely stupid. Hero Factory was even part of the name of the topic. No matter how much a few of the Hero Factory sets suck, they still have great MOCing pieces. For best Hero Factory set with best MOCing pieces, I don't disagree, but I don't agree either. My favourite Hero Factory sets for MOCing would be Von Nebula (crap name. I mean, what is he? Russian? Von?), Rotor (He's orange and completely awesome. one of the better designed sets.), and maybe a few of the standard canister sets (look like awesome upgraded agori/matoran).