brickme

Call of duty MW2, anyone?

So I see that we are lacking a Modern warfare 2 thread around here. The whole purpose of this thread is to discuss. Discuss stratagies,DLC, and whatever else.

To start off when you are playing on Highrise if you go all the way to the elevator building you can see a little yellow window washer support. If you climb in that and hop up on the construction beams then you can get into that little alcove inside the red building.

Also if anybody has any good Special Ops stratagies they would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by brickme

Ok, is it worth buying it on a computer? As I only have that and a Wii, and with how much LEGO I buy, getting an xbox or ps3 is going to be a little hard...

nope don't have any strategies but i just bought the hardened edition on friday online so hopefully i'll be able to help in a few days time. :classic:

Ok, is it worth buying it on a computer? As I only have that and a Wii, and with how much LEGO I buy, getting an xbox or ps3 is going to be a little hard...

Well I bought half of the Modern warfare 2 xbox 360 (Other half was a birthday present). I used to be a pc gamer but now It's 360 or nothing. It depends on your computer. If your computer can't do the simplest functions then don't get it. If you have a decent to high grade computer It's up to you. For me it was worth every penny. (Then again I got a console with it.)

nope don't have any strategies but i just bought the hardened edition on friday online so hopefully i'll be able to help in a few days time. :classic:

I wanted to get the hardened edition but I got the console instead.

My (little) brother is playing mw2 almost 24/7 (ps3), shouting, screaming but hopefully earning his stars :wacko: haha

I play hardcore ricochet serach & destroy on pc with some of my former clanmates.

In Afghan you can run onto the wing of the plane and jump to a ledge above the cave.

In Karachi you can jump the poles and get on onto a balcony, from there jump the poles again and get on the roofs.

In Quarry there are numerous sweet spots, just have to jump the side walls just right.

In Rundown you can get on the middle roof and hide under the overhanging tree via the back entrance.

Too bad there a lot of wall hackers and stuff active on most servers. I'm just waiting to play Battlefield 1943, I miss the oldschool Battlefield 1942 feeling. Those were the days... :cry_happy:

I play hardcore and normal Death Match and search and destroy hardcore. I am considering getting the Stimulus pack and Resurgence. Are they good? Because I have been stuck on prestige 1 for ages because I'm so bored of normal games.

Edited by The crazy one

I play hardcore and normal Death Match and search and destroy hardcore. I am considering getting the Stimulus pack and Resurgence. Are they good? Because I have been stuck on prestige 1 for ages because I'm so bored of normal games.

Hardcore search and destroy? YIKES! I'm just a lowly level 39 noob. Haven't perstiged yet. On Highrise to get onto the white building you have to run and jump on that broken window washer thing and climb it like a ladder.

The Stimulus package is nice. New maps give variation and keep you occupied for a bit so they're always worthwhile. It's nice to replay two of the old CoD4 maps too.

I've not yet purchased the Resurgence pack, but I hear it's very good. :classic:

Hardcore search and destroy? YIKES! I'm just a lowly level 39 noob. Haven't perstiged yet. On Highrise to get onto the white building you have to run and jump on that broken window washer thing and climb it like a ladder.

I'm on prestige 2. :grin:

That's very tricky if you don't know where you've got to jump to. I've not managed it yet.

I'm level 70 and I won't Prestige until I have completed the challenges I have left. I may never Prestige which is just as likely.

Either that or I could pay £10 to become Prestige 10 Lvl 70. :tongue:

On Vacant I recommend defensive play. Choose one area of three rooms or so, and defend with SMGs and Shotguns. I got to a 16 killstreak today using this tactic. :sweet:

On Vacant I recommend defensive play. Choose one area of three rooms or so, and defend with SMGs and Shotguns. I got to a 16 killstreak today using this tactic. :sweet:

It's a bit boring though isn't it. Still, I can't talk. I have been a sniper since I entered Prestige Mode. I am 30 headahots off the fall camo for the Intervention. :grin: FMJ + Intervention = Owned! :laugh:

Though I do sometimes have a bit of fun with a Magnum Tactical Knife running around on Rust.

Oh yeah, am I the only one who thinks Underpass and Karachi are rubbish?

Edited by The crazy one

It's a bit boring though isn't it. Still, I can't talk. I have been a sniper since I entered Prestige Mode. I am 30 headahots off the fall camo for the Intervention. :grin: FMJ + Intervention = Owned! :laugh:

Sniping is great fun, but so s defensive play when people keep trying to rush you and get obliterated in the process. :tongue:

I'm very close to fall on Int. too. I have mastered all Snipers except the WA-2000 ( :sick: ), which I only have 10 kills with.

Those two are very good IMO, Rundown in the worst one but is still alright if you take certain approaches to the game mode.

well with me during MW1 i only used the M401 and i just camped at certain places and i still do the same in MW2. personally i like rust and highrise. Rust is good because it is a small map so therefore it's better for killing.And highrise there is so many sniper places.

Also does anyone else always use the grenade launcher a lot

Sniping is great fun, but so s defensive play when people keep trying to rush you and get obliterated in the process. :tongue:

I'm very close to fall on Int. too. I have mastered all Snipers except the WA-2000 ( :sick: ), which I only have 10 kills with.

Those two are very good IMO, Rundown in the worst one but is still alright if you take certain approaches to the game mode.

I like Rundown. It's really fun for stealth tactics.

Meh, I don't like the other snipers so much, Intervention is my thing. I tell you what though, I suddenly got into the ACR. That is fun to use.

Who is a fan of the throwing knife? I got a winning kill with a long knife throw. It was so lucky, but so good. :laugh:

I love them. It's so funny when you hear people raging and fanboying down the mike when you get a classy hgame winning kill. I got one on S&D.

We should share our PSN names so we can make a clan and go round together. :sweet: I and another EB member use the clan title 'LEGO'.

I don't like sniping too much. I haven't done it all since I prestiged this time. It's okay on Hardcore when you can kill them with one shot, but on normal modes, it's pointless, I find. Other people seem able to take me down like that, though. :tongue:

I'm not a fan of Underpass, but Karachi's okay.

Also does anyone else always use the grenade launcher a lot

I love them. It's so funny when you hear people raging and fanboying down the mike when you get a classy hgame winning kill. I got one on S&D.

I was just going to say "Jammiedodger does!" :laugh:

Who is a fan of the throwing knife? I got a winning kill with a long knife throw. It was so lucky, but so good. :laugh:

I like using it with my riot shield. People come very close to you or throw grenades at you and in the confusion, it's really easy to get plenty of throwing knife kills. Then you can just pick it back up and keep going. :classic:

We should share our PSN names so we can make a clan and go round together. :sweet: I and another EB member use the clan title 'LEGO'.

Me! :grin:

There's a PS3 thread already where you're supposed to share PSN names, but it would be good to expand the clan. :grin:

Lots of people posting here will be on X-Box, remember.

Edited by ADHO15

I don't like sniping too much. I haven't done it all since I prestiged this time. It's okay on Hardcore when you can kill them with one shot, but on normal modes, it's pointless, I find. Other people seem able to take me down like that, though. :tongue:

*cough* ME *cough*

:tongue:

I was just going to say "Jammiedodger does!" :laugh:

:grin:

Me! :grin:

There's a PS3 thread already where you're supposed to share PSN names, but it would be good to expand the clan. :grin:

Lots of people posting here will be on X-Box, remember.

Yeah, but who wants to search through all those pages? :tongue:

Ah, XBOX... The hardcore console, coincidently RUBBISH! :laugh:

I have an xbox 360... 10x times better I wouldn't mind changing my clan tag to "Euro". Pm for my tag.

I unlocked fall earlier today. :grin: And then more challenges came out like get 500 headshots and I was like ' OMG '.

:tongue: Plus all the prestige challenges too. There's a lot of work to do for each gun! I've nearly completed all the challenges for that first LMG (can't remember it's name). I've only really used that since I prestiged, so I've got quite far with it, considering it can be awful sometimes. :grin:

Yeah, I have done them, just the headshots and kills left.

Has anyone actually got a game winning kill with a crate on the enimies head?

no i haven't got the crate on an enemy.

Personally i think it is impossible.

p.s. bling pro with cold blooded with ninja pro and intevention with silencer and thermal scope you are nearly unstoppable!!

p.s. bling pro with cold blooded with ninja pro and intevention with silencer and thermal scope you are nearly unstoppable!!

Nah, Thermal is getting more and more useless, as more people use cold blooded. Extended mags and FMJ are what I

use, and all my perks are the same.

Also, am I the only one that when I use a silencer, I never get one shot one kill?

I leveled up like 4 times in the past 2 days. :grin: Does anyone have any tips for killing people while in last stand? I have 2/20 needed for pro.

I leveled up like 4 times in the past 2 days. :grin: Does anyone have any tips for killing people while in last stand? I have 2/20 needed for pro.

Fire like s*** down the line and you have a kill.:tongue: It works. Well, it does for me.

Just fire really quickly. I don't really think there is a tactic to be honest.