Sign in to follow this  
meliander

Greetings from Moscow

Hi all! My name is Anton and I'm glad to enter this community and to expand the circle of communication taking it to the new international level :sweet:

Well, please excuse my weird English as I'm still working on improving this and maybe sometimes it will be complicated to understand what i'm talking about.. :wacko:

I'm kind of an AFOL (26 y.o.) with the exception of the fact that I'm not that great MOC builder, I'm just an adult fan, who had returned to Lego in 2007. I'm constantly trying to free some time for improving my building experience, but this is becoming more and more difficult with years. My favorite Lego themes are City, Castle and Space (both classic and the new sets), actually I like almost every theme except maybe I don't understand bionicles... Lego is not the only hobby I have, but it surely stands in the first line. That's all for now I think...

Welcome to EB! We have members from around the world, so don't feel bad about bad grammar. :classic:

Welcome to Eurobricks. I hope you enjoy the site and I want to see you participating soon :thumbup:

Good, day, meliander!

Great to see you around, my friend! I hope you'll enjoy your stay. ) :thumbup:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic: