Sign in to follow this  
Aanchir

Another Palette Update

This morning my LDD updated again. From what I can tell the new parts are mostly from the summer Atlantis sets, so obviously the Atlantis theme's addition to the palette was a profitable choice. I probably can't identify all the new parts (I don't use all that many colors on DesignByMe mode, since I mostly use it for Blacktron stuff), but here's what I did find:

new_parts_7-1-10.png

LDD file containing the pictured parts

Can anyone find any other new parts? What do you think of the new palette? I'm happy to have a greater assortment of Trans. Bright Green parts for Blacktron and Atlantis MOCing, and I'm sure the new gold parts will be popular.

What's the BrickVersion after the update (Help > About)? The one I have is 114.3

Same here. Not sure what that means, though.

Same here. Not sure what that means, though.

The "brick version" tells you the version of the DB.LIF-file, which has the geometrices and rules for all the bricks. I'm not sure if your update was really an update, but at least there were no new bricks since 114.3 is the same version that was released a couple of months ago.

The "brick version" tells you the version of the DB.LIF-file, which has the geometrices and rules for all the bricks. I'm not sure if your update was really an update, but at least there were no new bricks since 114.3 is the same version that was released a couple of months ago.

Well, I know there aren't any bricks or changes in brick designs. The only thing that changed is the DesignByMe palette, which now contains parts from summer Atlantis sets which you could previously only get in the LU palette.

Ah, OK, then I got you. So then it may very well be like you say since the DbM palettets etc are not goverened by the brick version. In any case, well spotted about the DbM-palette.

Another part I missed originally but caught several days ago has been added to the files in the first post: the black castle wall with window. I mostly do either town-style, realistic stuff or Space-style sci-fi stuff with LDD, so I don't foresee using it myself, but some people might find a use for it.