Brig. Brick

my custome Fort

Hi everyone!

today I want to show a Moc that I been working some days ago

first of all, I want to tell that, when the Lego stopped the pirate topic(1996) :pir_bawling: , I left the Lego :pir-angry: ...till the last year :pir-laugh: ... so I found a lot of new topics, even many things that seemed not like lego (:pir_yoda:)

searching for.. I don't know what on ebay, I found this baseplate

44510pb03.jpg

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=44510pb03

for my, looks odd, but there is a great chance to built something

and there it is:

front view

dscf1071.jpg

upper view

dscf1072.jpg

left tower

dscf1079.jpg

right tower

dscf1080.jpg

back view

dscf1089.jpg

secret door

dscf1084.jpg

another secret door

dscf1082.jpg

full interior

dscf1088.jpg

we must have a jail

dscf1083.jpg

:cannon: ------------------------- :cannon:------------------------------ :cannon:

And now,

the arrived of the carribean clipper

dscf1095.jpg

p.d. I have to buy a spring for lower fee

welcome aboard, lad!

dscf1099.jpg

Hi! commander

dscf1098.jpg

just a little to the rigth, come, come...

dscf1097.jpg

Hurray! they are at home!!!!

dscf1100.jpg

--------------------------------- :cannon: -------------------------------

comments!, question?..... any you want!!!

Edited by Brig. Brick

I like your creation a lot!

The grey you used for the fortress is in my mind a little nicer than the traditional white and yellow. Though both serve there purpose!

As for the baseplate, I ironically have the same one and have a MOC on it that I was going to post in the near future!

I am glad I am not the only one thinking it makes for a great pirate baseplate!

I like your creation a lot!

The grey you used for the fortress is in my mind a little nicer than the traditional white and yellow. Though both serve there purpose!

As for the baseplate, I ironically have the same one and have a MOC on it that I was going to post in the near future!

I am glad I am not the only one thinking it makes for a great pirate baseplate!

:pir-laugh: I apologize for having advance :pir-laugh: , but the base needed a MOC, and of course, I would like to see the MOC, and so we can make improvements and generate more ideas

:pir-blush: and about the pattern of gray ... My soldiers didn't have enough to buy white paint :pir-blush:

Wonderful Moc!!!!

I loved everything in it.

Uvga

I'm sure there's lot for improvement, but thanks for your comment

That's a very good MOC you made! I like the way you used that baseplate. Expect it to be blogged on Classic-Pirates.com soon!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Nice baseplate. I had not seen it before but it seems very suitable for the pirates theme.

The fort is also nice and I like the crane-thing, always good to have in a fort :pir-classic:

Good job :thumbup:

Very nice usage of this baseplate! Actually, this is how real fortresses were build most of the time. They looked for a spot with some natural defensive advantages to build a fortress (which is kinda what you did here by using this baseplate) and adapted the fortress to this environment.

Very cool MOC, the baseplate was a great starting point, I like how much action you squeezed into a small area.

The baseplate is amazing and you used it perfectly. Way better than the original set does! :pir-sweet:

thanks everyone!!!

I take more pictures of the fort, just for see more details,

The fort is also nice and I like the crane-thing, always good to have in a fort :pir-classic:

:pir-classic: would be an honor to share the desing of the crane :pir-classic:

Very nice usage of this baseplate! Actually, this is how real fortresses were build most of the time. They looked for a spot with some natural defensive advantages to build a fortress (which is kinda what you did here by using this baseplate) and adapted the fortress to this environment.

That's what I try to do, getting the base first, and then try to consistently accommodate a fortress ... designs there are thousands, but the real need is accommodated with what nature gives us

the final result is a lot action in a squezzed, but confortable place

This is a great MOC! I think it is an awesome fort and looks like a lot of fun. I really liked the treasure hold part. Great job!

I LOVE THIS. my favourite part is the statue :pir-wub: I am finding it hard to get bluecoats because i only started liking lego pirates a few months ago.

Even though this is such a fantastic fort with secret doors :pir-wub: the imperial flagship would absolutely obliberate it.

I like the prison and the secret doors quite a bit. :pir-wub:

But i have a question how do I upload stuff? I want to do a review on the imperial flagship and brickbeards bounty.

GREAT FORT.

psst I love redcoats over blue coats :pir-grin:

Edited by lego minifig67

I LOVE THIS. my favourite part is the statue :pir-wub: I am finding it hard to get bluecoats because i only started liking lego pirates a few months ago.

Even though this is such a fantastic fort with secret doors :pir-wub: the imperial flagship would absolutely obliberate it.

I like the prison and the secret doors quite a bit. :pir-wub:

But i have a question how do I upload stuff? I want to do a review on the imperial flagship and brickbeards bounty.

GREAT FORT.

psst I love redcoats over blue coats :pir-grin:

thanks for your comments!

about getting bluecoats, well, its important to know that they are a little old (1989), but you can get them via e-bay or BrickLink

about upload stuff, well, I had troubles with the pictures in my first post, but, like I was recommended, check out this tutorial, just for upload pictures, but its a good start!!!

Here it is:

posting deeplinked images- by shadows

i really like how you used the raised baseplate, usually people say hot they are useless... well you proved it wrong. great moc overall 5/5 :pir-sweet:

Too bad at we dont know wheres that baseplate from, if i had it i would have lots of fun whit it and i would buy it from you but i guess i dont :pir-tongue: The fort is nicely done. i like all the details what you did putted on there

Captain Becker

Too bad at we dont know wheres that baseplate from, if i had it i would have lots of fun whit it and i would buy it from you but i guess i dont

Captain Becker

The plate is from LEGO City Set #7047 Coast Watch HQ.

Ironic both watch the seas to keep the waters safe! :D

Great MOC! Loved to see such a closed structure on this baseplate, I struggled a bit with an earlier try

(First I just rebuilt 6262 on it to have a small fortified port, here are some pictures of it: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=386754)

Too bad these modified baseplates are such rarities, I also love them as they can give a real challenge

COngrats

G

but how do i even start the post? where do i send images 2

Hi again, well, you can star a new topic in the bottom "star new topic", near of the pages number, here

but, if you want to post a MOC (your model of lego) you have to go to "pirates MOC's" here

when you start a new topic (in the main page or in the MOC's page) the editor starts, with the basic text editor (plus pirates emoticons( :pirate: ), insert link, insert pictures, etc), if you have already an account in Brickshelf, use the past tutorial, And attempt to start your post on Eurobricks... And I will waiting for them :pir-grin:

about other things, look at this tutorials compilated by Hinckley

Edited by Brig. Brick

Back to the topic, thanks all for you coments

Great MOC! Loved to see such a closed structure on this baseplate, I struggled a bit with an earlier try

(First I just rebuilt 6262 on it to have a small fortified port, here are some pictures of it: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=386754)

Too bad these modified baseplates are such rarities, I also love them as they can give a real challenge

COngrats

G

I had trouble seeing your pictures, I found the problem and take the liberty to include the link again -imperial-port-pirate-island-

is very good to see this use, if you continue with the contrucction, you should try to keep the color scheme and structure, its very nice;

I love this bridge and would be good to keep this castle-like wall around all the edge to protect to the cannons and the soldiers too

P.D. you should correct your flag, the other way around :pir-oh::pir-wink:

Edited by Brig. Brick