Sign in to follow this  
legorevolution

Felucia: Heart of Darkness

Commander Bly and other members of the 327th Star Corps troop through the hell-hole fungal world of Felucia with Jedi General Aayla Secura. As they approach an opening they receive a comlink from the Chancellor- the pre-programed Order 66, which is to eliminate all Jedi. The troops open fire on their Jedi general, executing her without mercy. Here is an Order 66 video clip from youtube which can put you more in the mood. The Felucian scene starts specifically at 1:01:

I've wanted to revisit Felucia for a long time now, as it is arguably my favorite planet in the Star Wars Universe. I think most people fail to capture the sheer size of the plants on that planet. It will be revisited a third time in a much larger scale sometime in the future. The background is atrocious because this is the largest moc I've built and it surpassed my current backdrop technology;for that I apologize. Better technology must be invented.

4749589811_8d51640415.jpg

4749589611_b7bb5a197e.jpg

4750232492_2e86ed2df0.jpg

4749588347_91392116ee.jpg

The blue thing you see is a gelagrub beetle:link here

Link to set

Thanks to KimT, the Eurobricks Staff, and TLG for helping to put on this great contest! Best of luck to all entrants!

-Revo

Edited by legorevolution

These need to be deeplinked to be *qualified...

*Is that a word?

Yeah I know. :( I tried for like 15 minutes and it still won't show up. Guess that's what I get for submitting my entry late.

The pics are showing for me.

I've even tested the deeplink and added that final deeplink picture to make sure.

Good luck in the contest.

Feel free to add a few more deeplinks and shine off your post - you made it just in time.

The pics are showing for me.

I've even tested the deeplink and added that final deeplink picture to make sure.

Good luck in the contest.

Feel free to add a few more deeplinks and shine off your post - you made it just in time.

Really? They're just boxes with the x through them for me still. :wacko: But I'll put the same code in, if they're showing up for ya'll. Cheers

Really? They're just boxes with the x through them for me still. default_wacko.gif But I'll put the same code in, if they're showing up for ya'll. Cheers

I see them, And I must say, the idea of using the X-Pods for plants is VERY good.

Lovely Felucia! Great job recreating this scene legorevolution! pirate_thumbup.gif The huge plants and lush vegetation are very realistic, it really looks like you're in Felucia. Those large trans-pieces are also cleverly used. Using the scared-faced TLG Aayla also is a good idea.

Edited by KielDaMan

Wow, you've played the force unleashed before. This is amazing, the pods work prefectly for large Felucia type plants, adn your ground foliage is perfect.

It takes a second to realize the size of this MOC, but it's stunning really. I love the fig placement and the whole thing looks very full, but not busy.

Great job.

I don't usally visit the starwars forum (trains are my thing) but was I in for a supprise! This is AWSOME :wub: !

Your attention to detail is flawless. I am inspired. Can't really say how good it is any more, so i will just say I will come back more thanks to this awsome design. We need more like you. :thumbup:

Thanks, cb