WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

Wants two initials - [By ZCerberus, known as ZC, for me wanting to be part of the two initials club called guys].

Can smell over the stench of a bog

because i can, no questions, from Zcerry

Edited by Legonardo

"Makes other members' internet speeds seem ridiculously fast"

For saying that my internet runs at 20kbps on a good day.

Given by Brickdoctor.

Wunderhobbit turtle who knows the future - zcerberus, because im still a hobbit prodigy, im from the future and can tell the future, and when i told zcerberus about this title i spelt title turtle. And turtles are awesome!

I, for one, welcome our eventual American overlords. I'm just saying, America, when you decide to invade, I will betray everyone around me in exchange for riches and freedom. From Brickdoctor.

Which witch? Rick (presumably) subtly points out how I messed up which is the correct spelling of witch :tongue:. Can I blame auto-correct? I wish :blush:. I'll just blame being an overworked Norwegian typing too fast :look:

My former titles:

knows his stuff about ships - Admiral Croissant gave it when I had quite some MOC ships posted at the Pirate forum.

New Pirate News Scout! - this explains itself I think (awarded by Admiral Croissant I believe).

sinking ship - A joke from Captain Greenhair during the third tournament of Retribution

( wears a skirt under his face ) I'm not sure about this one actually, it probably didn't last long but if I had it it was Captain Greenhair's fault

Winner of the Third Tournament of Retribution! - my current title, speaks for itself, awarded by Admiral Croissant I think.

Edited by Sebeus I

Putting the Fun in Funicular!

It's for the totally fragile and wobbly Funicular railway I entered for the Pimp your Camper Van competition and I'm guessing it's from LEGO Train 12 Volts...

It's for the totally fragile and wobbly Funicular railway I entered for the Pimp your Camper Van competition and I'm guessing it's from LEGO Train 12 Volts...

Nope, only Mods and Admins can give out titles. It was Rufus who gave you that title.

Nope, only Mods and Admins can give out titles. It was Rufus who gave you that title.

Well thank you Rufus. I'm just glad I didn't get "Putting the Evil in Medieval" for one of my other entries... :classic:

Well thank you Rufus. I'm just glad I didn't get "Putting the Evil in Medieval" for one of my other entries... :classic:

Be careful of what you say. You never know what could end up being your title.

I just noticed (after almost two weeks, I fear :blush: ) that I have a new title:

- Will Cat Accordingly. [ I have no recollection of where this comes from, and I can only suppose I made a typo somewhere. From CorneliusMurdock, it seems. ]

Got my first title a little while ago :grin: but forgot about posting it here.

Backin' the Drakarkan: very likely from ZC back when he first got his super powers, in reference to these guys.

Edited by Emma

- Must be wearing a robe of some kind. [ I have no idea why Corny gave me this title. I guess it has something to do with the title "King of Page 100" I gave him. For the record: I'm not wearing a robe of any kind. ]

"I, for one, welcome our eventual American overlords." Now in quotation marks, because of mafia. From Hinckley.

Edited by Scubacarrot

Ew. Too much information, Rick.

:hmpf::tongue:

- Naked. [ For giving too much information. ]

I just noticed that I have a title. I wasn't expecting a title of "Older Than Dirt", but, well I did start a thread hunting for the "Older than dirt" crowd.

I like my new title, I have lived long enough to wear an "Older Than Dirt" title proudly. I takes a lot of work to live this long!

BTW: I finally retired this week week! All I have to do is submit final semester grades for my class and I am officially retired! Primary job now... LEGO!

I don't know if this is the right place, but a big thanks for recognizing that I am "older than dirt". Next goal, "Older than time". But for now I am happy with "Older than dirt".

Thanks again...

Andy D

Edited by Andy D

Andy,

Congratulations on retiring BEFORE you die! I turned in my final grades ten years ago after twenty years as a marketing professor. The feeling great can continue for many years after you finish. I still work part time running a small company we own, but it is nothing like having to put up with the requirements of teaching.

Good luck with your LEGO plans and thanks for getting us the Old Fart badge! There are a lot more of us around than you would expect on a "toy" forum. Just wait til others start popping out of the woodwork. We need a few contests for the AARP crowd of those 50 and over. It would be interesting to hear which themes we Aged collect…mark me down mainly for Duplo, Friends, and Modulars.

Which themes do you collect?

Andy,

Congratulations on retiring BEFORE you die! I turned in my final grades ten years ago after twenty years as a marketing professor. The feeling great can continue for many years after you finish. I still work part time running a small company we own, but it is nothing like having to put up with the requirements of teaching.

Good luck with your LEGO plans and thanks for getting us the Old Fart badge! There are a lot more of us around than you would expect on a "toy" forum. Just wait til others start popping out of the woodwork. We need a few contests for the AARP crowd of those 50 and over. It would be interesting to hear which themes we Aged collect…mark me down mainly for Duplo, Friends, and Modulars.

Which themes do you collect?

Oh, please, not "Old Farts" badge, it's "Old Timer's", please don't give anyone any ideas, I like "Old Timer's".

I collect mainly Modulars, Winter Village and Architecture, but I do have some small Star Wars as decorations on my Christmas Tree in my Studio. I have a number of other times that I bought to assemble once to learn what I could and then use just for parts.

This is actually the first day I would have gone to work that I won't. I used to teach on Friday's but I gave my final last week (as allowed because I taught a Hybrid class). I was a Guidance Professor, I taught Career and Life Planning (I felt it was the most important class young people could ever take) and I loved getting college freshmen, straight from high school so they could make "educated decisions" about their "first" career. Oh, and I only taught (as a professor) for 18 years of my 50 + years of work life, and the last 10 as a Guidance Professor, building the Career and Life Planning class.

We need to start an "Old Timer's" thread for, as you said just to find out what we "Old Timer's" collect. Your Idea, maybe you should start it, I will be one of the first replier's.

Wear your badge proudly!

Andy D

Edited by Andy D

AndyD, there is thread specificially for titles. -> http://www.eurobrick...c=43598&st=2250

I wish I can retire early but got a box full of minifigs to feed. :laugh:

Thanks for moving this to the proper location. And I did not retire early, I retired very late :wink:. Turned in grades, officially retired, done!

And thanks again for the Title, I love it!

Andy D

Friends LDD MOCer Extraordinaire was given by Pandora "for the outstanding Friends MOC contributions to the Town forum".

Happened almost 3 weeks ago, I just didn't know this topic exist. Thanks again.

I never remember to keep up with these ...

Christmas Elf [ Probably from CopMike, the best Christmas Elf of all. ]

Awesome, brilliant, not redundant. [ I can't imagine that requires any explanation at all. ]