WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

Blue coats are for sissy's! I never actually said this, but it is so totally true! Go redcoats! Given by... Red hat if he is capable or else another pirate lord of some sort!

Looking forward seeing you say this again. When we blue coats kicked your red- coat megablocks :tongue:

Tuckfard the Uncommon- From my post in the Heartlake Mafia explaining a role, which gave an example with a roleplayer named Tuckfard the Uncommon. Given by Hinckley.

Ha, my first title!

Takes the lead - I think it's from Red Hat for beating the Bluecoat Admiral in the first free RvB comic :)

drools apparently Action rools, and Sci-Fi drools :cry_sad: - I'm guessing ISC Ricey?

drools apparently Action rools, and Sci-Fi drools :cry_sad: - I'm guessing ISC?

Not me mate.

Craves Hooters, well cause I do actually crave hooters and I miss our Brickworld trips to Hooters, 3 mile island sauce and blue cheese, good times!

Vic-Viper Valedictorian - From Hinkley, but I think Sci asked him to give it to me. For building one Vic-Viper every day last month!

Yes, this is from Sci-MOCs, technically. Great work. :thumbup:

but I think Sci asked him to give it to me.

Yes, this is from Sci-MOCs, technically. Great work. :thumbup:

Who the heck is "Sci-MOCs" ?

sounds like a pretty shady fellow to me.

Tickling Redcoat Ropemaker because I obliged the Bluecoats' desires to be tickled while being hanged on a rope. Yeah, those Bluecoats are a strange bunch. :classic:

I suspect the work of a Bluecoat named Admiral Croissant.

One hell of a speech writer - My MOC won the prestigious SW Xmas Raffle - I of course had a thank you speech all ready to go... - by Erdbeereis

Drowning in 1x1 plates and a blogging machine. - Given by Big Cam, most likely due to my recent blogging antics.

My new title, which I just noticed!

- Happy snapper! [ I seriously got no idea on how I gotten this new title. I wonder who it might be? ]

One hell of a speech writer - and also an Ambassador - Someone who thought they were extremely clever noticed that I'm the LEGO Ambassador for ToroLUG! - and inadvertently removed some of my privileges/sekret forum accesses (or I was demoted)

:look:

Croaking/singing Redcoat Frog- [In Tournament of Retribution III, Bluecoats dreaded songs and elegant poetry. As I continued to "sing", I inadvertently transformed into a Siren. However, Bluecoat Captain Blackmoor transformed me into a frog. :sceptic::laugh: ]

Edited by Purpearljellyblob

Bluecoat with boobs -Some nasty redcoat changed my title ,because i submited a female character as avatar . :laugh:

- Back from the dead [ I got lost in the big member database corruption of December 2012. Good thing someone still had a jar of resurrection balm left. ]

Formerly Commander Law - [ I was named Commander Law, until the awesome Big Cam changed my name for me. Thus, it has to be Big Cam who gave me this title. The story can be explained here.]

Edited by Brickington

Hm, got the title EB Resurrector which is probably because I helped getting some lost users back, lost when the EB server provider mercilessly took an unsafe shutdown. The only moderator I restored was Rick (I think), and also he has a matching title, so I think he is to blame. :classic:

Now Extra Corny :laugh: Fugazi was so last year and had to be refreshed, Corn was the obvious answer! From Rick maybe?

Also updated the list. You collectively owe me one, the previous update was back in August! :cry2::tongue:

From Rick maybe?

:innocent:

Also updated the list. You collectively owe me one, the previous update was back in August! :cry2::tongue:

:thumbup:

Maybe we should finally start paying Regulators. :grin:

Moderators get payed? I thought everyone volunteers. *huh*

Before I completely forget:

- RA Anniversary Pandy and Lampost Chewer [a modification of my previous title, but now adding in a nod to my exploits as a lamp post chewing, adowable Fabuland goat in Hinckley's The Forest 2 Mafia game. From Hinckley.]

- Chocolateyly [a fantabulous new adverb I have created. It is etymologically sound - if you do something in a chocolatey way, you do it chocolateyly. See if you can use it in a sentence today! :grin: From Rick, who's chocolatey occasionally.]

I'll send you a breakdown of my fees. :wink:

We do, yes. Thanks Foog, here's your one! :grin:

3068bpb186.jpg?1