WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

If I were you, I'd guess I have to re-guess :tongue:

LuxorV

Oh, I am picking up your severly strong hint.

Have you gone on a title spree? I thinkI may need to change my answer to Teh LuxorV.

Oh, I am picking up your severly strong hint.

Have you gone on a title spree? I thinkI may need to change my answer to Teh LuxorV.

I would not call 2 titles a spree... On the other hand, your post scriptum was too good to let it pass!

LuxorV

I would not call 2 titles a spree... On the other hand, your post scriptum was too good to let it pass!

LuxorV

Well new titles are always fun and appreciated. Thanks for finding the funny in my post.

Responsible & Resourceful

I am not too sure whom gave it to me and exactly why, but I guess it was related to my introducing 10196 as a newly discovered set known in the East but not yet the West back then. Anyway, I thank for the praise. :classic:

(Is this thread used for record of title purpose?)

I am not too sure whom gave it to me and exactly why, but I guess it was related to my introducing 10196 as a newly discovered set known in the East but not yet the West back then. Anyway, I thank for the praise. :classic:

(Is this thread used for record of title purpose?)

Precisely. That's the main purpose; as a general rule of our board, a little fun is welcome as long as it does not become spamming :thumbup:

On the other hand, asking for titles is very unwelcome and usually results in not getting any, just like asking for tags in their dedidated thread.

Please, people mind your posting, but do not be intimidated!

LuxorV

I gave this to you, because of your contribution of the 10196 and the earlier issue that we had to deal. :classic:

I gave this to you, because of your contribution of the 10196 and the earlier issue that we had to deal. :classic:

Thanks, WhiteFang!

I'm a Troll... from Persia - Hah, this came from this post in the Prince of Persia Theme Month Game, Rules and Players thread. We were encouraged to get in the spirit of the PoP Month, change our avatars etc. (It supposedly increases our chance of survival... in the game.) I couldn't be bothered changing my avatar from the troll, so I came up with that excuse. Hey, the troll helmet and armour look sorta kinda Persian, a bit... :grin:

~Peace

I'm a Troll... from Persia - Hah, this came from this post in the Prince of Persia Theme Month Game, Rules and Players thread. We were encouraged to get in the spirit of the PoP Month, change our avatars etc. (It supposedly increases our chance of survival... in the game.) I couldn't be bothered changing my avatar from the troll, so I came up with that excuse. Hey, the troll helmet and armour look sorta kinda Persian, a bit... :grin:

~Peace

At least it doesn't have 'cheese' or 'monkey' in it this time...

Knows Your Eurobricks Age I got that because i (incorrectly) assumed Big Cam was 16 instead of 28

EDIT: Haha I've just notice Big Cam's new tag is Older Than You Think :laugh:

Edited by simonjedi

Knows Your Eurobricks Age I got that because i (incorrectly) assumed Big Cam was 16 instead of 28

EDIT: Haha I've just notice Big Cam's new tag is Older Than You Think :laugh:

Older than you think

From my birthday thread, simonjedi was off by only a mear decade +2

Oh yay, you have another birthday one...

Well, hey, I think he deserves it; after all, he IS one of the most, *ahem*, different yet interesting members of this wonderful site...

Older than you think

From my birthday thread, simonjedi was off by only a mear decade +2

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to!

Another birthday related title. I haven't been around the last few days so I have no clue who or why this title came about, but who cares, titles are fun!

Well, hey, I think he deserves it; after all, he IS one of the most, *ahem*, different yet interesting members of this wonderful site...

No, that's Shadows :tongue: .

I just noticed that simonjedi has a second birthday one too.

Nevermind.

A friendly advice to all,

If you have a reason to post inside here, go ahead and post them so I can update in the first post. I am also fine with a little bit of chit chat, here and there. At the same time, it does not mean we (Staff) are not watching or monitoring the dialogues. Treat this as a reminder or even a warning, because it is kind of hinting me that you are asking for one..

Thanks.

WhiteFang

A friendly advice to all,

If you have a reason to post inside here, go ahead and post them so I can update in the first post. I am also fine with a little bit of chit chat, here and there. At the same time, it does not mean we (Staff) are not watching or monitoring the dialogues. Treat this as a reminder or even a warning, because it is kind of hinting me that you are asking for one..

Thanks.

WhiteFang

Asking for what? A warning? Either way I'm sorry, and will stop.

Cordial Flincher.

Is because of two different actions.

Cordial:Because I spilled a glass of cordial into my laptop. It died!

Flincher:Is because one of Izzys avatars were I am in and I thought it looks like I flinch in the picture.

Who did it? No idea, but I didn´t notice at first. Can be pretty much anyone. But thanks goes to who did it.

Was tired of my old one.

So badass he doesn't need a tattoo

For saying I don't like tattoos much in the tattoo thread. :tongue:

From Ras I would guess.

Wait, What?

Nevermind.

:cry_sad:

He's an actor, I swear!

This was from the Collectable Minifigs Discussion, I bet you can't geuss what I was saying. I'm not exactly sure who gave it yet.

Likes to PoP dragons For repeatedly kicking the Game Moderator's behind. Given by Dragonator.

He's an actor, I swear!

This was from the Collectable Minifigs Discussion, I bet you can't geuss what I was saying. I'm not exactly sure who gave it yet.

Hmm... I wonder also... :wink:

So badass he doesn't need a tattoo

For saying I don't like tattoos much in the tattoo thread. :tongue:

From Ras I would guess.

Wrong!

:tongue:

At some point I lost track of mine, but I do like my PoP-special:

Prince Dareios (داریوش)

given to me by KimT, I think.