WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

They're both new Classic Town bloggers. :wink:

As Whitefang says, Classic-Pirates.com bloggers indeed :wink: .

And yes, I gave them these. I think even three people have that same title! I didn't have much imagination or fantasy at the moment...

And Erdy...I have thought for a long time...and I can mention to you I have come up with a fantastic and oh-so-cruel plan for your imminent execution! :devil:

"Signed his own death warrant by showing Zorro's rumstash"

Uh oh... Someone shouldn't have signed the cleverly disguised Death warrant! How dare they use such trickery! :laugh:

As for me, I've been blessed to not have one yet. :oh: surprising though.. Ah well, Need sleep. :grin: I seem to be coming nocturnal.. :laugh: Sleep all day, Stay awake all night. Someone fix me.. :hmpf_bad:

As Whitefang says, Classic-Pirates.com bloggers indeed :wink: .

And yes, I gave them these. I think even three people have that same title! I didn't have much imagination or fantasy at the moment...

And Erdy...I have thought for a long time...and I can mention to you I have come up with a fantastic and oh-so-cruel plan for your imminent execution! :devil:

It was an easy guess. Imagination or not new titles are always fun.

Is Erdy leaving :sad:

As for me, I've been blessed to not have one yet. :oh: surprising though.. Ah well, Need sleep. :grin: I seem to be coming nocturnal.. :laugh: Sleep all day, Stay awake all night. Someone fix me.. :hmpf_bad:

Careful what you say, Ryan - it might come back to bite you. :devil:

Just noticed my new one:

Reads With His Eyes Closed: This title doesn't make any sense. No idea where it came from, but I know a certain title-happy hypocrite gave it to me. :angry:

:tongue:

Just noticed my new one:

Reads With His Eyes Closed: This title doesn't make any sense. No idea where it came from, but I know a certain title-happy hypocrite gave it to me. :angry:

:tongue:

I thought it was because of that mix-up in Red Moon, where you didn't read the results of your action that Hinckley gave you, and you said that he forgot.

And then he got angry. :laugh:

But there could be plenty of reasons here. :wink:

Edited by Striker

Oh cool I got a new one :grin:

Now, he is a Silver Winged jelly stabbing jedi- For getting my SILVER Reviews Academy Tag

Another Red Moon title :tongue: :

Pokey, because I volunteered to poke an "x-marks the spot" floor tile in Red Moon. Fairly certain it was either Hinckley or TheBrickster.

Careful what you say, Ryan - it might come back to bite you. :devil:

*Turns, and sees EB staff trying to come up with the msot evil title they can come up with* Poor Ryan...

I'm loving KimT's and DarthSion's new titles. :grin: Sion's one (The Respectful One) is so deliciously ironic. :devil:

I'm loving KimT's and DarthSion's new titles. :grin: Sion's one (The Respectful One) is so deliciously ironic. :devil:

With KimT's it bothered me so much I had to check and see if it was bigger. I'll tell you that his isn't any bigger. :laugh:

With KimT's it bothered me so much I had to check and see if it was bigger. I'll tell you that his isn't any bigger. :laugh:

Size doesn't really matter anyway. :look:

Size doesn't really matter anyway. :look:

:laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out who gave it.

Why?

Well simply because the Star Wars Fan Tag is just a little bigger than the ordinary tag size around here. :blush:

(except that huuuuge Train Tech tag that Brickster has)

Planning his next staff entry already!

For winning the PTV 2 staff contest. From Zorro I believe. :classic:

So size doesn't matter, but we have settled that TheBrickster's is the biggest.

The Mystery is finally revealed... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Great imagination!

Zorro, what about your previous titles? Can you recall all of them, because this is your first title explaination, and I will like to compile your earlier ones as well. :tongue:

OMG, sorry...I'll try thinking of them later, it's so terribly late for me now.

I can recall some of them I think (in chronological order).

Welcome Wagon-train: After the eBay funds paid for the Emerald Express. Brickster, Hinckley or Bonaparte? No idea who gave it to me...

'Not very smart and rather clumsy': Given to me by myself when I screwed something up into the Shipyard... :blush: That was the day I named myself 'Sergeant Garcia'.

Zorroscope was one of them, because I read people's 'Zorroscope's'. Svelte perhaps?

Great imagination!

From here, I know it was Ras who did this because I also lost all of my powers :laugh:

I am truley soory for this my friend :blush:

However it became really funny as it was ment by me.

My previous title In Love is from Zorro as well.

He can cheat to find the clues to why, but there has been plenty over the last months.

I'm the Cam-man...the BIG Cam-man

I'm not sure who gave it to me or why, I'm guessing Zorro since I only posted once tonight and it was in the shipyard, maybe because I wrote 2 CP posts in one day?

Or just for fun.

Huh, I saw this thread many a times, but though it was the old title thread renewed. I didn't realise it was an archive! Well then.

Cheese-Eating Castle Monkey was spawned from this post of mine in the Favourite Cheese thread, as well as the fact that Castle is my favourite (and unarguably the best theme ever [perhaps besides Rock Raiders]) theme and I posted in the History and Adventure theme a lot.

As for the monkey part, well, you know me.

What? You don't? Well then, I guess it will forever be a mystery! :oh::grin:

Peace

~iamded :pir-skull:

I'm the Cam-man...the BIG Cam-man

I'm not sure who gave it to me or why, I'm guessing Zorro since I only posted once tonight and it was in the shipyard, maybe because I wrote 2 CP posts in one day?

Or just for fun.

Both reasons given are valid ones :tongue: .

Yeah, I changed some titles yesterday...I was pretty bored.

Thanks for helping out with the Classic-Pirates.com blog :thumbup: !