WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

AND I totally updated the index, adding yumiyoshi and Brickdoctor, and all keeping to the format as well. :sweet:

Thanks iamded! :thumbup:

My title disappeared (or disaparated, to put it in HP terms). :wacko: Is that normal? I thought you keep a title until you get a new one. Maybe the Brickster saw that I learned my lesson and am now watching my Ps and Qs and removed it. :grin:

@ WhiteFang: Why did you add that last sentence about what Quarryman said to the description of my last title? I personally don't think that that's what it meant.

Is that normal?

I think so. Sometimes, it just happens.

@ WhiteFang: Why did you add that last sentence about what Quarryman said to the description of my last title? I personally don't think that that's what it meant.

I thought it was the right explaination. If you like me to amend it, please let me know and I will remove the last sentence by Quarryman.

Someone nicknamed me Boobies. Probably because I introduced myself as Beatrice 'Boobies' Synclair in JimButchers Werewolf mafia game.

Someone nicknamed me Boobies. Probably because I introduced myself as Beatrice 'Boobies' Synclair in JimButchers Werewolf mafia game.

I smell a Hinckley...

...and if you look at 'Latest Visitors' in your profile, it would appear I'm right. :grin:

Harriet Clive is your fellow slut 'boobie' sister in Werewolf Mafia, so it's gotta be Hinck. (even if I'm not in the game, I'm always reading all the craziness going on there :devil:)

Good girl :grin:

Good Vampire vampire-1925.gif

Harriet Clive is your fellow slut 'boobie' sister in Werewolf Mafia, so it's gotta be Hinck. (even if I'm not in the game, I'm always reading all the craziness going on there :devil:)

Did you really bother to read 16 pages of slut madness? I wouldnt have. :laugh:

That's what you get from being an inappropriate, revealing, slut woman...

:grin:

Count Baron VanVampirePants - Some people (*cough*DraggyShadowsHinck*cough*) accused my character of being a vampire in Werewolf Mafia. I believe it's Hinck who's credited with coming up with this name, however. :grin:

Aaand, index updated. :wink:

"Putting LEGO Batman in fresh prespective"

Given to me by WhiteFang for posting three of my Batman set reviews, which have been made in my usual comic-like manner. ) :sweet:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Rare sized stick optional Rare sized sticks are highly sought after by most people, but for me it is completely optional. :grin: - by ISC?

Gone mad with the Fonz As I seem to be telling people to stay cool like Fonz.

Gone mad with the Fonz and Roid Rage There has been a consensus that the new guy Savage Oppress looks like he is on a bit of a roid rage, just the thing to make you horny I say! What type of roids though? Haemorroids? :devil:

Updated too.

My title has been changed from Boobies into Baby monkey Boobies after I shouted BABY MONKEY BABY MONKEY BABY MONKEY in the collectables 5 discussion thread. I guess Harriet has got something to do with it but I could be mistaken.

Gone mad with the Fonz As I seem to be telling people to stay cool like Fonz.

default_laugh_new.gif

Stay cool honey bunny!

Unless I've been paying lousy attention..

I just got my first title :wub:

Though I'm honestly wondering what it means... "Lives in Belgium"

'cause I can't remember posting something recently, that could have anything to do with it..

So, are we allowed to ask for explanations, ooorr?? :blush:

Regards,

CF W

Edited by CF WeaZZel

Googles Izzy's knockers

I'm not going to even try explaining this. Given by Dragonator.

Googles Izzy's knockers

:look:

This is actually a pretty disturbing title... I'm now wondering how in the world you got it! :grin:

Lucky my name is Iz not Izzy so that ^ can't be talking about me. Phew! :grin:

If anyone was watching closely they would have seen a rapid progression of my title from:

Still a whore to

Still a slut to the current

Still a cheap whore

Someone out there must really like me. :wub:

Grammer and Speling Professorr- probably given to me for the way I said I didn't like people spelling sense as sence, given to me by Hinckley I presume, frankly I'm impressed he didn't spell and wrong too! :laugh:

frankly I'm impressed he didn't spell and wrong too! :laugh:

I'm gonna laugh when it's Grammer nda Speling Professorr tomorrow after he reads this! :laugh:

My title has been changed from Boobies into Baby monkey Boobies after I shouted BABY MONKEY BABY MONKEY BABY MONKEY in the collectables 5 discussion thread. I guess Harriet has got something to do with it but I could be mistaken.

Guess again monkey lover :devil:

Ravenous I think I got this for my vig from I Scream Clone. Just pure speculation :wink:

Yup, you made me feel peckish.