WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

At some point I lost track of mine, but I do like my PoP-special:

I am very sure you have other titles which have not been recorded yet. Let me know if you remember any.

Really? :oh:

That's a surprise, you got me! :laugh:

And I have updated your description slightly. :tongue:

Got a new one after a long while:

Seeker of clams - because I'm a palaeontologist and seek for fossil flat clams. Probably given by Siegfried.

On a side note, this is my first non-HHGTTG related title.

LuxorV

*cries a little* :cry_sad:

Well, it always comes the time for a change. And, I still have my Heart of Gold tag, at least. So cheer up :sweet:

LuxorV

Could not bear Cold Turkey for a minute longer! - I left for a planned week of home improvements on my mother in laws place and I'm back, apparently someone noticed. (Zorro??, after further research indead it was my Admiral)

From Post Whore to Title Whore :wacko:

Yup, that was me! Just relating to how I sometimes feel without a week of EB :wink: .

Admit it...you've missed us :wub: !

Yup, that was me! Just relating to how I sometimes feel without a week of EB :wink: .

Admit it...you've missed us :wub: !

damn straight, I'm frantically trying to catch up. I was so tempted to check in on my phone but I held back, it was actually 7 solid days. Now lets not ever let that happen again. :pir-classic:

New title... :blush:

Check the show your army topic in the History Forum and you'll get it.

Sloppy Army Builder at Best

And I suspect Sir Dillion did the fine title.

I'll get him back eventually :devil:

Aarrrr! ARRRR I say!

I have to guess Zorro again, likely due to my new piratified avatar that I made for myself, the more and more I get submerged into Zorro's lifestyle.

I have had three but I don't think I have ever posted in this topic.

1. The Official Ship Building Techniques Index Creator - Bonaparte gave me that after I suggested we have such an index and then volunteered to work on it. I spent a lot of time on that which lead me to the conclussion that I was just going to duplicate the ship index...sorry I still feel bad! :cry_sad:

2. Loves to shoot down Rats! - I am pretty sure this was Zorro. I am not entirely sure what it meant or why? I know it had to do with some of the banter in the shipyard when I was helping Ratshot on his very successful community build project. It seemed to annoy Ratshot so I loved it :pir-laugh:

3. I just fired my bazooka into Bluehair's ***! - I am thinking Zorro again. All the explaination required is in this comic Link to comic. I laughed extremely hard when I read my new title for the first time!

Edited by Commodore Hornbricker

It seemed to annoy Ratshot so I loved it :pir-laugh:

No it didn't, and you know it!

Has a short knife...

Don't know how gave it to me (Zorro?) Commodore has featured me in a couple of comics trying to knife people, each attempt resulting in utter failure.......

I invoke upon thee...the Curse of the Merman-General!

I got this one due to the hilarious Commodore Hornbricker and his comics!

Heres the comic:

4649375924_f5f911878b_b.jpg

My first title, Soft Bluecoat. It has something to do with me getting called a softy during the current ToRII.

Im actually surprised I didnt get one about my facial hair....

(They will change this title once MY entry comes out I assure you.)

I appear to now also have a title.

Doesn't like screaming! due to a comic I posted here about Aalaks screaming expression. I'm almost certain this was Zorro continuing his ToRII title spree.

While I'm here I may aswell give you a couple of Svelte's titles that aren't recorded.

I turned 50 today and I want to be spanked

Wrap yourself in svelvet

These were both from my lurking/vassal time. Sorry if they are a little bit off the mark but those were the basic wordings. :blush:

"Why do I always right in green?"

Rhetorical question? Does it annoy someone? Just a little fun? I have no clue. I also have no clue about it's origins. I'd think I'd get something about the Loins. :grin:

Edited by JCC1004

I just got my first title:

Worried about saving his own skin

I know I got this because I asked for a peace treaty with a Bluecoat. A mistake I am currently paying for, I deserved this title 100%.

I don't know who gave it to me though..................

-

General Redwater

Edited by General Redwater

It appears many of our new titles are coming from the Pirates liar. :tongue:

Everything has been updated on the first post.

It appears many of our new titles are coming from the Pirates liar. :tongue:

Liar? It's all the truth! Big Cam constantly 'Arrrrs' since he became a member of the Shipyard Crew, Ratshot really has a very short knife (ask his girlfriend for confirmation!) and the Commodore DID shoot Captain Green Hair into the megablocks with his bazooka :tongue: !

Liar? It's all the truth! Big Cam constantly 'Arrrrs' since he became a member of the Shipyard Crew, Ratshot really has a very short knife (ask his girlfriend for confirmation!) and the Commodore DID shoot Captain Green Hair into the megablocks with his bazooka :tongue: !

It's true. Arrrr

WF, I think Zorro is getting bored, hence all the new titles. Time for more work.

For my part, this is true, and I'll do it again and next time I'll use my rocket launcher!

I'm chained helplessly against the wall...where's Ras?

This title came from ToR also (sort of), a comic that Commodore Hornbricker made that starred myself and Ras. I'm guessing it is part of Zorro's title spree but I'm not sure.