WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

haha, I'd put money on that being the reason.

Kind of weird seeing your name normal for so long.

If we are talking about the Englich language then I'm afraid you're wrong, meese is not the plural of moose, argue all you want, but your wrong.

I was talking about the English language, and it's a joke son! :tongue: I can and will choose to believe what I will, and have powers of persuading other to do so also. It is Meese! :grin:

Messe it is!!

Sooo much more fun!

I don't get it; if 1 goose, equals 2 geese, why can't 1 moose equal 2 meese?

It doesn't make any sense! :laugh:

Whoever invented English needs a good geesin' from my stick of pwnin'!

But back on track, I think this is my favorite Izzy title. A keeper for sure! :sweet:

I don't have one yet. Although anyone in the reviewers academy would probably give me "slowest reviewer ever".

I don't have one yet. Although anyone in the reviewers academy would probably give me "slowest reviewer ever".

I've been working on one Review since July. :blush: Still think you deserve that title?

Um wow. Um yeah.... Um I don't know what to tell you besides you might want to finish that review. Um i'm just going to go now and um avoid akward stares.

This is not a requesting title thread, and if memories failed you, I have re-quoted myself in my first post to highlight your attention.

For those whom are intending to post in here, please try and leave your titles in one single post for each member for the very first post which allow me for easier update. I don't want each title to have a single post, ending up flooding this whole topic. Give me short capitions, if you think you know where it comes from. Discussion about others' titles is allowed, but don't cross the line of asking titles or change of titles. Anyone, whom doesn't take heed of my advice, will be in for a nasty surprise.

Thanks.

WhiteFang

It has been awhile since there is any updates, and there seemed to be a change in my title, I thought I could highlight my recent acquired titles.

- Indiscriminate executer [ Executed others through equal treatment. Given by Siegfried. ]

- Jack-in-the-Box in the Shadows of a Chandelier [ It's an idiotic combination of my current sigfig, Jack-in-the-Box's New Year celebration with the "Shadows" mania and a little chandlelier touch. Courtesy of Mr. Shadows, if you can figured out which Shadows though. ]

if you can figured out which Shadows though.

Well, I't sure it isn't Not Shadows :wink:

I really embarrased myself there... :blush::grin:

Come on people, share your titles to the forums future users! I know there is waaaaay more users with titles than there is in the archive! Besides, we'll get a whole lot of laughs out of this archive! :tongue:

EDIT: Fixed spelling error.

Edited by filip skywalker

Time for an update...

"Rodsprit junkie" - Given to me by Captain Green Hair after some pictures of me drinking something remniscient of denatured alcohol ("R

Snagged me a new one:

"Not afraid to ask stupid questions" - given to me by Svelte, since I wasn't afraid to ask a stupid question, and may do it again someday.

Updated!

EDIT: I'm getting really pissed at the lack of UTF-8 support on this website! Boo! BOOOO!!

I copied whatever is written at your reply, but the weird symbols is not supported by my browser. Not sure if its browser or board related.

Pizza Face

I've been doing a lot of food related MOCs lately, and I have a pizza on my jack in the box. Not sure who I got it from.

I copied whatever is written at your reply, but the weird symbols is not supported by my browser. Not sure if its browser or board related.

Typing "00F8" and then hitting alt + x also works, but somehow it reverts after a short time.

Where's the webmaster? Booo!

Where's the webmaster? Booo!

Do you use "Quck Edit" or "Quck Reply"?. The board has a bug that ruins unicode style characters when that is used. The Full Editor doesn't do that.

Snagged me a new one:

"Not afraid to ask stupid questions" - given to me by Svelte, since I wasn't afraid to ask a stupid question, and may do it again someday.

What was it. I asked a question about how to make polls, but it seemed to go unanswered. I looked at the posting page and it was right there in front of me.

If I may, I might add that if I were to get a title someday, (dunno, and I'm NOT asking for one either) it'd have to be something like 'Clone Mutilater' for drawing on Clones in my topic.

I'm just saying that to maybe say something to get some laughs.

ADHO loves sheep!

Snagged me a new one:

You've had the weight loss one for the longest time, I'll need to do some digging to see what it was that you asked.

What was it. I asked a question about how to make polls, but it seemed to go unanswered. I looked at the posting page and it was right there in front of me.

If I may, I might add that if I were to get a title someday, (dunno, and I'm NOT asking for one either) it'd have to be something like 'Clone Mutilater' for drawing on Clones in my topic.

ADHO loves sheep!

facepalm4.gif

Pizza Face

I've been doing a lot of food related MOCs lately, and I have a pizza on my jack in the box. Not sure who I got it from.

Erdy, I thought you have somemore earlier titles before this Pizza Face? I don't think you have mentioned them yet. :tongue:

ADHO loves sheep!

Come on really? :hmpf:

I agree with Rick, we need those emoticons on EB. :wub:

Edited by The crazy one

Erdy, I thought you have somemore earlier titles before this Pizza Face? I don't think you have mentioned them yet. :tongue:

The only other one was "bowing down before Santa (like in 300). I didn't list it because I didn't know how to explain it. :tongue:

I wonder how I ended up with my new one, "live each day like it's your last". Sounds spooky. :look: Anyone know how

I got it?

The only other one was "bowing down before Santa (like in 300). I didn't list it because I didn't know how to explain it. :tongue:

I wonder how I ended up with my new one, "live each day like it's your last". Sounds spooky. :look: Anyone know how

I got it?

Oh, I remember an another one. :tongue: Actually I just remember it was something beggining with a c and the second word began with f. I might be wrong.

I think I know how you got the new one- Im going to kill you soon :devil::laugh:

Indeed it was. :devil:

That'll teach you not to bigmouth Santa :tongue:

Though I'm not quite sure anymore why you were given that specific title :blush:

Titleless, but tagged.: Most likely by KimT/cLoneCaptanShadows as I got the Star Wars Death Star tag.

Edited by Eskallon

Indeed it was. :devil:

That'll teach you not to bigmouth Santa :tongue:

Though I'm not quite sure anymore why you were given that specific title :blush:

I do remember editing Erdies former title. It was bowing down before Santa.

As a good Pirates-forum housefather, I added the 'like in 300' part to it :devil: .