WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

I know! I always thought that Kim's item was a Polar Bear Head Potty Chair or something. :laugh:

It's funny what a strange angle can do to your brain. :wacko:

Look at KimT's sigfig, especially the item which he is holding onto.

Does it look like a bear to you? :laugh:

Yeah, I know. I just thought it might be a different reason. Thanks.

I actually made a search for the Bear piece after being on this site for a while but noticing what it really was.

Really? That's funny! :laugh:

Having a schooled eye for Lego Star Wars pieces, it never looked like a a bear to me, always like a helmet.

I remember something about Kermit the frog form when I first joined. It might just be my imagination, but I could swear remembering something like this. :wacko:

I think some muppet titles where handed out during the muppet uprising of 07'.

Stauder.

New one to come

Knows who needs to win to get out of the barrel-TheBrickster gave me this, he wanted to beat Hink in the classic town contest and Brickster will give me freedom from my barrel if he wins!

Edited by General Armendariz

Old Santa of the Boards - After a while it changed to this one - because of the loooong use of a Santatrooper as a sigfig.

And who brought that up? Huh? :tongue:

My god, it's still there... :sick:

I think some muppet titles where handed out during the muppet uprising of 07'.

Stauder.

Ah, thanks, Stauder, I wasn't around here that long, so I never would have known. :classic:

My two have been:

Silver SW Reviewer - Most of the first six reviews I did in the academy and before were of Star Wars sets, so I was given this tag when I got my silver reviewer tag. I think WhiteFang gave it to me, but maybe he could clarify that.

Introducing Reviewer's favourite weight loss programme - I was given this after Svelte_Corps made a comparison between a picture from my first or second academy review and a picture from my ninth when I became a teacher. I bet WhiteFang gave me this one also, but what I know for sure is that the giver was not American or things would be spelled differently.

Silver SW Reviewer - Most of the first six reviews I did in the academy and before were of Star Wars sets, so I was given this tag when I got my silver reviewer tag. I think WhiteFang gave it to me, but maybe he could clarify that.

Yes, I gave that too, when you are awarded the silver badge. :thumbup:

You were doing a great job, by doing those Star Wars reviews to help fill up the index.

Introducing Reviewer's favourite weight loss programme - I was given this after Svelte_Corps made a comparison between a picture from my first or second academy review and a picture from my ninth when I became a teacher. I bet WhiteFang gave me this one also, but what I know for sure is that the giver was not American or things would be spelled differently.

How did you know that it is not an American? :look:

Well, it was prompted by Erdy and inspired me to give you this. :tongue:

Anyway, Erdy is still on the blacklist. :laugh:

How did you know that it is not an American? :look:

I could be guessing wrong, but in America "favourite" is usually spelled "favorite," and "programme" is spelled "program." That is why I surmised that the person who wrote my newest title was either not American, or at least learned English in Europe or has a translator program that is designed to produce European/British spellings.

I could be guessing wrong, but in America "favourite" is usually spelled "favorite," and "programme" is spelled "program." That is why I surmised that the person who wrote my newest title was either not American, or at least learned English in Europe or has a translator program that is designed to produce European/British spellings.

While I wasn't the one to provide that title, you might find that my spelling is a bit misleading for an American.

Well, your guess was correct. Most of the time, I typed English (UK). English (US) is notcommonly practiced or understood over here. Some of the common similar terms are still easily understood though. :wink:

Only have my current title due to an "How evil are you?" online survey/game i took.

....Or maybe i truely am apiring to be more evil.... :devil:

- "Subtle as a Train Wreck" [ Familiar title revived by WhiteFang, and still absolutely true. ]

It was supposed to be "Subtle as a Freight train". :hmpf:

- "Poopyhead" [ Whatever did I do to deserve this? I made a joke and WhiteFang tagged me. ]

Not me. :blush:

- Ethereal Poopyhead [ Seems TheBrickster took it a step further after I suggested that an idea of his was too ethereal (and it was!). ]

That's is an extended version. :laugh:

It was supposed to be "Subtle as a Freight train". :hmpf:

OH! I didn't have that one before. :laugh:

I have only my current.

I got it after calling a Star Wars Megabloks set Devilish Crap!!!

I got a new one:

Kill'n George-Got it in MOTEE after Zepher called me Kill'n George instead of Grill'n George. :laugh: I believe that Brickster gave me this title.

Still too young to be here - Birthday title this year. I was 16, and ofcourse the minum age to register here is 18. Courtesy of GreenHair I belive.

Like a toaster, still too young to be here - Mash up of the Toaster and birthday title. Courtesy of ImperialShadows.

I Knew it! Conspiracy! - I was talking to LuxorV via PM, when after finding out a deep and dark secret I replied to him:

Ha! I knew it! Conspiracy! :tongue:

Stauder.

That's obvious. What do you think the Staff does all day long? We conspire!

:grin:

LuxorV

Stauder.

I was shocked to find out that I inspired not one, but two of Lego12's titles! Yipee! And sorry Lego12. :grin:

I just noticed I have a new one -

Material Thief - [I got this one for stealing Hinckley's character design in Galactic Ineptitude, so I'm pretty sure this came from him.]

All related details and content have been updated in the first post. :classic:

Material Thief - [I got this one for stealing Hinckley's character design in Galactic Ineptitude, so I'm pretty sure this came from him.]

You meant the mafia game in bold? I don't remember seeing this topic before. :look:

Strange that I wasn't aware of this funny and great topic! :tongue:

I'm always aware of this kind of topics... :laugh:

My title is simple: Shipyard Pirate. I think Zorro gave it to me since I help in the Shipyard. :laugh:

You meant the mafia game in bold? I don't remember seeing this topic before. :look:

I was poking fun at Galactic Paranoia. :grin:

I was shocked to find out that I inspired not one, but two of Lego12's titles! Yipee! And sorry Lego12. :grin:

No problem, Zepher. :wink: I've actually enjoyed my titles. So, thanks Zeph.

Awesome Star gave me the most logical reason for my title:

Half way through Englishman- I live in the Midlands, which is halfway, both ways in England. Though I do live on the west side....

Titles ON! :thumbup:

Greetings,

JD