WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

WhiteFang, you have forgotten to add an explanation for your last two titles. Or is it a secret? :look:

I think its from all of his front page posts so rapidly.

WhiteFang, you have forgotten to add an explanation for your last two titles. Or is it a secret? :look:
I think its from all of his front page posts so rapidly.

You are very observant. :classic:

These two titles, I am still clueless as in whom gave it to me. I supposed it should be Hinck, Shadows, KimT or Brickster. :look:

With regards to my recent title, its because I had gotten a bad sprain on my ankle during my excerise training, which made my fire to dim a little. :tongue:

Will update the explaination in awhile.

Mr. Optomistriac (I think KimT gave it to me for being positive all the time)

Mr. Nosey (Sinner gave it to me after stubling apon a secret forum (that wasn't that secret)

Mr. Nosey Optomistriac (A combo of both)

'Technic Campaigner'

This title was given to me after I complained about a lack of technic in the forums, a link to the thread is still in my signature.

It helped, because now there is a whole subforum for technic and the sets that are about to released really do the theme justice!

Let me see if I can remember what I was given before getting the ability to change it myself:

[list=

[*]Is it inappropriate for me to boo you?

I remember that one, it was me you boo-ed in the famous '4 or 6 wide car' discussion and yes, that was very inappropriate! :laugh:

Guilty!

Hinck.

Nope, TheBrickster, I'm sure.

One for three isn't bad... right :blush: I assumed since you explained it you gave it to me.

Hinckley, haven't you had way more titles than the ones listed? Off the top of my head I remember Hinckley Venkman, Mi Cabeza, roller coaster physics genius, and overcooked turkey.

Well, here are mine. Short but sweet.

Contest Crazy !! {I believe yoday gave this one to me in my contest craze. It was removed for some unknown reason though.}

Reviewing Machine {Bonaparte gave this on etoo me, thanks to my outtake of my ease at passing the Academy.}

Academy Teacher {Pretty self explainatory, just to clear things up in case members aren' aware of the golden tag system.}

Hinckley, haven't you had way more titles than the ones listed? Off the top of my head I remember Hinckley Venkman, Mi Cabeza, roller coaster physics genius, and overcooked turkey.

The titles that are updated in the first post for Hinckley, are the ones that were given to him, before he was made an EB Staff. Yes, he got way more than the ones down there.

First post has been updated with a total of 35 members recorded so far.

Um... can I fix mine. I know that some of the staff have corrected me on who gave me what...

EDIT: Thanks to WhiteFang, a.k.a. my new bestie, my requests have been met! Thanks!

Edited by Zepher

Now its going to be tricky remembering them but here goes.

1. Community Castle Build Commander

2. RAT and CCBC

3. You scream, Hinckley's clone (who knows, probably Hinck)

4. Your my only hope! (TheBrickster, during the Murder on the Emerald Express game)

5. reads a review while his friend bleeds to death... (Either Hinck or Brickster for neglecting to help Herman whilst he bled to death! My dedication will no doubt please the other Teachers though)

I also became Screambob Clonepants for a week during the too many Copmike's week!

Ok here's the ones i remember:

''Ride hard or burn your pants'' (Because i burned my pants on my exhaust pipe)

''I just love Jupilerkes'' (Because i do)

''Benelux-Whatever-Team'' (Because i kick megablocks at bowling :grin: )

I'll add more when i remember, or if anybody remembers mine he may add them for me.

Cousin It !! [ from posting this picture of myself ]

Can't help but think that "dirty hippie" wouldn't have been more appropriate. :tongue:

Fun idea! Let me try to remember...

1: Strawberry Teacher (Because of my name and becoming an Academy teacher. I'm not sure who gave it to me, one of the teachers. )

2: Strawberry Mathmatics Teacher (I thought I was losing posts. :tongue: Sinner, I mean Siegfried, gave me that one.)

3: Pirate of the week Teacher (For being pirate of the week in the Shipyard. From Zorro I think.)

4: Blacklisted Strawberry Ice (From KimT, because I wanted to change my Star Wars tag to my silver trophy tag.)

I think that's all correct. :laugh:

Yeah, but I stopped keeping track once I started giving them to myself...

I also had Kalsongerycka, which is wedgie in Swedish. Or the word the Swedes made up for wedgie while I was visiting.

Ok here's the ones i remember:

''Ride hard or burn your pants'' (Because i burned my pants on my exhaust pipe)

''I just love Jupilerkes'' (Because i do)

''Benelux-Whatever-Team'' (Because i kick megablocks at bowling :grin: )

I'll add more when i remember, or if anybody remembers mine he may add them for me.

I gave you one that was "red ears" in Dutch, but I can't remember specifically...

Human LEGO Carnage = After a description of what happens at fan events (Brickworld '08) when LEGO is put on sale for 50% off, and there are 6 Millenium Falcons on the floor, and 50 people have to squeeze through a 6 foot opening to be the first to grab one.

Be Patient Grasshoppers = In response to a post relating to speculation about the MMV, right after it was first shown at BrickCon '08.

Well, I am unsure what titles I held in the past, but the few I remember are;

Vader's Bafoon - Given to me by Vader, looong ago in the Tie Army.

Reviewer - Yoda's way of saying Interviewer...

Like a Toaster - The quote expains it. Sinner's work I belive.

Personally, the only reason why I hate it is because somone uses our studio as a volleyball court on sundays, and he attracts alot of attention... *Continues installing gattling gun*

I have nothing against Fabuland. It's a nice theme. Just don't think about it too hard. It's like a toaster, first you think it is magical, because you put bread in, toast comes out, but where does the bread go? Then you find out the truth, and now the toaster is just a metal can with two holes in it, numerous electric coils, a spring, a timer and some thinga-mag-iggies.

Stauder.

Stauder.

Like a Toaster - The quote expains it. Sinner's work I belive.

I always liked the toaster story.

I'm fairly certain you had "Eye speel gud" at one time. I know you should have. :laugh:

Ah yes, the Hicklet gave me "i spel gud" for a post life full of typo's.

Fixed. :grin:

Pretty funny to read through those :classic:

The Real Deal Viking - Given by TT cause he thought it suited me

Get the f**k out of my office - Got it after Güzburg event 2 years ago after saying it a few times (from Friends, Ross father)

I'll get the "Planet-blower-up'er-gun" - Given by CopMike after this years Event (from Blue Harvest)

Those are the ones I remember right now.

Had a few more, but they where only for so short time.

These two titles, I am still clueless as in whom gave it to me. I supposed it should be Hinck, Shadows, KimT or Brickster. :look:

With regards to my recent title, its because I had gotten a bad sprain on my ankle during my excerise training, which made my fire to dim a little. :tongue:

Will update the explaination in awhile.

Your present one is on me :wink:

It's so nice to read and update this topic! Now, I know where those funny titles came from. :laugh:

Keep it coming. 42 Eurobricks members and counting! :thumbup:

Opps, now I know where it came from. :grin:

Chronologic:

"Resident Mommy" - Given to me by :yoda: because I often nagged at him to make him update the indexes.

"SW Minifig Hobo !!" - Given to me by :yoda: after he gave me a Darth Vader minifig. I told him that I felt like a hobo. :tongue:

"Miss Piggy Sex Fantasy" - Given to me by :yoda: during the Muppet Show avatar craze, when I was using this avatar.

"I had a dream !!" - Given to me by :yoda: right after I was Fellowed. He and TT played a prank on me and made me believe they were going to ban me. :look:

"Tomorrowland Resident" - Given to me by Hinck or Sinner (I think?) because I was postponing the voting of a contest I was running.

"Caffeine Junkie" - Given to me by CGH. I was at school, chatting to him after ingesting about 3-4 cups of True Norwegian Black Coffee when I told him I had 'caffeine-tics' and was shaking vigorously.

Hmm... I'm sure I missed one!

Edited by UniqueBuilder

Ah yes, the Hicklet gave me "i spel gud" for a post full of typo's.

A post? More like a lifetime...

Pretty funny to read through those :classic:

The Real Deal Viking - Given by TT cause he thought it suited me

Get the f**k out of my office - Got it after Güzburg event 2 years ago after saying it a few times (from Friends, Ross father)

I'll get the "Planet-blower-up'er-gun" - Given by CopMike after this years Event (from Blue Harvest)

Those are the ones I remember right now.

Had a few more, but they where only for so short time.

Don't forget "Take off your trousers"

Don't forget "Take off your trousers"
Right!

Thanks my friend, how could I have forgotten that one.

The most funny one. So:

Take off your trousers - Given to me by Hinckley when we where spending a night at a fine hotell downtown Chicago sharing the same bed :laugh:

Should we explain this story once more?

I think you tells it the best Hinckley :wink:

Otherwise people might wonder :oh: