WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

On 10/1/2017 at 3:55 AM, VaderFan2187 said:

What does that mean?

Also I don't have a title :(

I posted this in @WhiteFang's Batman CMF series review

By the way, I wonder who gave that title 

I have no idea.... :look:

I guess I can post in this thread because someone gave me the title Sweet Clyde. How or for what reason I am not sure (maybe for something I did on April 1). I think someone like @Peppermint_M might of given me the title. 

After some thinking and a little research. I think might figured out why I got the title. (For those that need a clue what I posted April 1 is on the right track.) 

Edited by samuraiturtle
Add a comment

Cow mounted artillery is great for taking on Redcoats! - I got this for posting a WIP pic of a humorous build on BoBS, based on a year old comment in the Oleon faction thread. 

"fairly innocent"

I believe Stash2Sixx gave me this title in response to my comments in the Some Rude Moderators thread about my relatively harmless infractions.  I'd like to take it as an admission that I am indeed fairly innocent rather than sarcasm, so that's what I am going to do.  Either way, it's nice to get a title I can appreciate.  I didn't like the last one, and admittedly behaved very poorly in reaction to it.  In that case, I was quite guilty.

I never thought I will be able to post here this soon. My first title ever is Golden Reviewer -- I think due to my recent achievement of getting Gold Badge and being a new teacher in Reviewers Academy.

It's funny that I mistakenly read my title as a Golden Retriever that first time I noticed it... and while I certainly like pets (both dogs and cats) that will be weird as a title.

12 hours ago, makoy said:

It's funny that I mistakenly read my title as a Golden Retriever that first time I noticed it...

Ha! Me too.

Bronze BoBS IT Dept

I think WhiteFang added Bronze to my title for achieving Bronze in EB Reviewers Academy.

Just now, Hart New Bob said:

Can I have a Title Please?

Titles are given to you by moderators when earned.

I finally got a title! I earned "Soon" is a non–specific word. It probably relates to either Brickywood or Heroica. Who gave it to me?

19 minutes ago, KotZ said:

I finally got a title! I earned "Soon" is a non–specific word. It probably relates to either Brickywood or Heroica. Who gave it to me?

I think it is from Brickywood. 

Got my first! "Is a Redcoat who operates in the Red" Relates to my constant bankruptcy in BoBS. Thanks Phred!

Edited by Mesabi

Wow, I had not posted on this topic for ages. It had been like how long (practically 4 years ago) since I got a change of my last title via April Fool 2014. 

Absolute Legend - I got zero idea on who could have given me this title. This title is great and a lovely refreshing change since the last change of title for me was almost four years ago. I believed this title had to do with my ongoing LEGO CMFs reviewing tradition, being the CMFs Series 18 review as my latest reviewing installment for the past eight years.