WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

Sadness to the staff about mine. Oh well. I guess I'll have to earn another one...

I'm sorry to see yours gone. It, unlike mine, fit you well.

I got a title... a weirdly fitting one "I want a hampster" because I do, kinda, they are cute, but they are a lot of work. I guess this was given by Phred because of a slightly off topic pet conversation during BoBS...

I'm pretty sure you got that funny title because Hampsters don't exist. Hamsters do, and Hampers do, but a Hampster is a funny thing to want. Is it a Hamster stuck in a Hamper? Or a Hamper shaped like a Hamster? Perhaps it's like a Hipster, but in rodent format? Who knows, but I'm sorry to tell you, BrickOn, that you will not be getting a Hampster any time soon. Maybe a Hamster though.

I'm pretty sure you got that funny title because Hampsters don't exist. Hamsters do, and Hampers do, but a Hampster is a funny thing to want. Is it a Hamster stuck in a Hamper? Or a Hamper shaped like a Hamster? Perhaps it's like a Hipster, but in rodent format? Who knows, but I'm sorry to tell you, BrickOn, that you will not be getting a Hampster any time soon. Maybe a Hamster though.

Well probably not since I wrote hamster in my post, however hampster is one of those interesting examples of words where the spelling could change over time, to follow the way we pronounce the word. I like the nadder example too, where the word changed from 'a nadder' to 'an adder', words and spellings can change, best not to get too attached :-p

Sorry for the misspelling. :blush:

I guess this was given by Phred because of a slightly off topic pet conversation during BoBS...

Yes, that discussion was only SLIGHTLY off topic. :pir-laugh:

It seemed to lightened the mood in BoBS though, which was very good at the time. :thumbup:

Oh!

You are Spam Poet again!

Edited by Robert8

Baby toilet + frying pan = flower - I suspect Hinckley gave me this one. If you want to know why you have to come to Brickworld Chicago (or wait for the photo's).

Once a red coat, not always a red coat.

Got this for singing in Brethren of the Brick Seas for the blue side, Oleon. And my singature once read, once a redcoat, always a redcoat! However im still a redcoat in my heart even if I turned my coat. Yes you may call me a filthy turncoat. :pir-grin::innocent:

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

Can't get a date from Corney :(

Because Corney wouldn't go on a man date with me. Hinck says it's not me, it's him- but I think it is me... and I think Hinck thinks that too.

Can't get a date from Corney :(

:iamded_lol: I still think Corney missed out on a good night.

There have been a lot of good titles as a result of Brickworld. :laugh:

Not good at planning man dates

Corney believes it is all my fault that man date fell through- though we both know he was just scared of my animal magnetism.

You're just too much man for me. Can you blame me for being afraid?

And you know it. You got 350 days to man up and prepare for man date 2017!

Not good at planning idiot cowboy parties

This was the subtitle for man date 2016.

I don't think I've posted about the last few titles, but the most recent is

Shroom Eating Cultist - Magical fungi have taught me to worship a Rubix Cube.

I was going to post this here and I forgot 

needs in–home care 

For being the only one to realize that the form turned into a shoe store that one time

"Burnin' people with the truth!"

I think this was from Stash... probably due to my last comment in the Rude Moderators thread.

Edited by Robianco