WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

Soccor - I don't remember who gave it to me but it was because for many years I forgot how to write soccer correctly and once on a thread discussing soccer I kept misspelling it....it could be worse though but man seeing it misspelled bothers me now :grin:

Helpy Helperton- I like helping people by answering questions. I'm pretty sure it came from Stash2Sixx.

Got a new one!

Spam Poet.

I wrote some verses to report the Spams in what was one of the most significant Witching Hours: The one with the new Anti-Spam Machine made by some moderators. A group effort was made, the programing and the rhyming together in unison defeated some Spam.

You can read the whole thing in the "A Quick Comment on Spam" thread.

EDIT: I believe it was given by Hinckley.

Edited by Actor Builder

Wow, didn't know this thread existed.

I can't remember exactly my old title(s), one of them had to do with the Hogwarts Community Build, which I hosted, kinda, a long while back. Then it was something concerning my 3 year hiatus on graduating from the Reviewer's Academy. Good times, that.

Current one "Doesn't Like Cherry Talk" is related to DannyLongLegs' disgusting devirgining metaphor that he used in front of God and everyone. Shame on him, and shame on you.

Megabocking Warmogner: Well, the "warmonger" part comes from the fact I almost started a war between Oleon and Eslandola just by thrashtalking. Twice. (Altough the first time was done deliberately, to try out the new dueling mechaniques.). The "megabocking" part? Honestly, no idea. I only hope it doesn' t come from Megablocks (wich I use quite frequently as a curse) I'm not sure who gave it to me, but I'm suspecting the Bluecoats. Probably Phred or KolonialBeamter. Or blackdeathgr, but I doubt that, altough he and Phred were the last visitors to my profile...

Edited by TitusV

#1 Nexo Knights Fan.

Don't know who gave it to me, but it is an obvious response to my growing negativity towards the theme. I find the title loathsome and in poor taste.

Would you rather have Nexo-Troll villains or Nexo-Space-Squid Villains?

No other options.

Nexo-Trolls are more realistic. Use BrickJagger as your character reference.

Nice signature, x105Black. This back and forth is rather entertaining.

Perhaps you'd rather have a title like "Bad Sport" or "Complainer" or worse?

Nice signature, x105Black. This back and forth is rather entertaining.

Perhaps you'd rather have a title like "Bad Sport" or "Complainer" or worse?

Better than what I've got.

C'mon

It's not THAT bad....

:classic:

There's not much that I would consider worse, if anything, as far as LEGO goes.

There's not much that I would consider worse, if anything, as far as LEGO goes.

I must admit seeing as a Mod gave it to you I think complaining about it will just make it stay longer. As much as it may annoy you I think it best to leave it and it may go away.

I've been a Skywanker for as long as I can remember... I've embraced my Skywankerish ways. There are far worse things to be teased about than Nexo...

I must admit seeing as a Mod gave it to you I think complaining about it will just make it stay longer. As much as it may annoy you I think it best to leave it and it may go away.

I've been a Skywanker for as long as I can remember... I've embraced my Skywankerish ways. There are far worse things to be teased about than Nexo...

I realize that the Mods here can be jerks about this kind of thing. I'd rather be a Skywanker, personally.

But as long as the title is there, the signature will likely remain.