WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

Just found this topic. My titles:

Scummiest Miller Ever - given by Hinckley after Unrest in the Forest Mafia, which it refers to.

CAN'T READ - given by Hinckley, refers to a discussion in the Unrest in the Forest C&D thread

Does not approve of chicken violence - refers to a discussion in Ragnarok 3 Mafia C&D thread (I don't know who gave it to me but it was probably Hinckley)

#residentmunchkin - Had this one for about a month now, I believe; it refers to my ability to make rather absurd stat builds in Heroica. Not sure who gave it to me, since most of the usual suspects have gone inactive (come back soon, we miss you! :cry_sad: ).

Loves the smell of Mafia in the morning - for hosting Ragnarok Now 3: The Heart of Darkness. Also because mafia is a good smell to wake up to.

Being kind of a dick - for my level-headedness, my friendly attitude, and even temperament even in the face of extreme adversity. From Hinckley.

Ass - a follow-up. Also from Hinckley.

Edited by CallMePie

Double post! :grin:

Makes Fangirl Squeeze Noises-given to me by Pandora? Or Hinck, if not. I think Pandora, though. :look::grin:

Because I totally do. Not because of autocorrect. I certainly intended to type squeeze as opposed to squee. Not that one is really any better than the other. :laugh:

Posted here. (password='thehorror' )This is the most titles I've gotten in a week! :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Makes Fangirl Squeeze Noises-given to me by Pandora? Or Hinck, if not. I think Pandora, though. :look::grin:

You are correct, it was me. :sweet:

I thought you'd like it, and I was actually amused by the idea of you squeezing fangirls to see what noises you could produce from them. :laugh:

You are correct, it was me. :sweet:

I thought you'd like it, and I was actually amused by the idea of you squeezing fangirls to see what noises you could produce from them. :laugh:

Yay! :grin:

:look::laugh: I love it! I'll start a band, I think! :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Interesting thread! I noticed I suddenly had a title, so I searched to find out how that happened. I can only guess who gave the the title based on latest visitors to my profile. I like the title, so thanks for that, although I fear it sounds a bit pompous.

:laugh:

I have an awesome avatar - I'm going to guess Hinckley gave me this title. My avatar is a picture of the x105 visor in black, and I do think it's awesome.

After some research, I found out what's up with that thing that suddendly appeared under my avatar. It turns out it's called a "Title".... go figure! :laugh:

It says "Obviously a Scorpio"

And I obviously love it :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks!

Edited by Robert8

Wow, I just noticed my title of E-P-I-C, and reading this thread, realize how lucky I am to have it. Thank you very much, Thou Granter of Titles :pir-blush: Now if I can only figure out who it was...my guess is Kolonial Beamter from one of his posts... Thank you!

My 5" floppy got stuck in the drive of my Apple II E-- Given by Hinckley for being an hour and a half late... and centuries behind in regards to tech.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Where are the titles? Given to me by Hinckley when I made a comment that I hadn't noticed any new titles given out during Blacktron Mafia. :blush:

"confused"

Just noticed this one now, whoever put that there was sneaky enough not to view my profile....... :grin:

I'm guessing that it was one of the History Mods.

Yarr.

Well, I am a

Someone snuck this in, as no one who can change my title has visited my profile in the right timeframe.

I just noticed something right under my avatar after posting a reply - my very first title! :tongue:

Need to shorten my signature!!!

I'm not sure who gave me this, but I'm gonna guess and say it was somebody who thought my signature was too long. :tongue:

History Expert

Given to me by Phred (most likely) for my cohesive resume of historical knowledge related to ships and piracy.

I have a High school education in American History, a "2nd place in the Geo Bee" certificate, a few good History Major friends, and Wikipedia, and furthermore, I have watched both Master and Commander and Pirates of the Caribbean, so I feel like I probably know all there is to know about the subject matter.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

The original post said to put everything in one place so they could organize it easier, but it appears that was abandoned, so here's Number 2 for me:

"Mopping up blood, guts and brains."

Given by the Phreditor-in-Chief again (I think) after I mentioned I'd need a mop to clean up after the "Pillage the Village" contest; he basically just turned part of my statement into a title. I laughed when I saw it but now I'm a bit mortified... I'm almost afraid to show my face in the forums, what with all the flies buzzing around me and the vultures circling overhead...

Edited by Captain Dee

"FLASHLIGHT FAN"

I think because there was a Spam post advertising "Super Awesome Flashlights! Click this strange link!".

I reported it by saying "I love flashlights, but I think this is in the wrong thread. Perhaps the "Spam" forum would be appropriate?"

Then based on visitors, I think Stash2Sixx saw it and gave me a nice title based off of my response.

I'm now a registered "FLAHLIGHT FAN".

I'm now a registered "FLAHLIGHT FAN".

...and now I think your title should be updated to FLAHLIGHT FAN instead of FLASHLIGHT. :grin:

...and now I think your title should be updated to FLAHLIGHT FAN instead of FLASHLIGHT. :grin:

Haha! I brought that on myself. Whoops.