WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

Now With 100% More Adventure™

Well, I am aren't I? Action Themes has had a nice name change to Action and Adventure, to encompass its themes better and clear-up any confusion. Shadows is the friendly mAdmin who changed my title :sweet:

I see lots of member of pictures seem to be broken... For example Oky's second picture to the right is dead...

On a side note.

I want a witty title too :)

Edited by Zblj

DAMN Heroica badass - Well, what other context do you need. From Brickdoctor.

Grumpy moo - the reason for this one isn't a hard guess is it? :hmpf_bad:

Hinckley is who I have to thank for this one. *shakes fist*

:tongue:

Little Boney - Because I have tiny bones. Or because I was doing my best impression of Bonaparte when I made some suggestions on the some view points on our website.

I can't control my tongue - Because I can't control my tongue. Don't know from who. :tongue:

Stupid, stupid me -Hinckley had just received his newest title and I was admonishing myself for not thinking of it first. My self inflicted insults resulted in my Hinckley inflicted title. Makes me feel like I'm finally one of the guys :tongue:

No manure, Hemlock - I pointed out the obvious with a tree-and-fertilizer play on "no shit, Sherlock". Thanks Hinckley!

Likes the look of asterisks in low light. - I made a comment about using low light on the computer at night and how I liked the look asterisks. Thank you Hinckley! :tongue:

I wish I had a title - I believe it was given to me from Bonaparte, because I said "I wish I had a title". :blush:

male-male bone - because I was trying to say if a bone with ball joints at both ends existed, and I referred to it as a male-male bone, just as the guy who I was answering had also called it (and that the opposite, which does exist in LEGO's parts inventory, is sometimes referred to as a female-female bone). The funny thing is - I'm female! Thanks to Hinckley for the title :tongue:

Can I change mine?

I used to live in Scotland when I first joined (10 years ago!) but I'm a Londoner born, bread and back there now.

Maybe "Purist Perfectionist"? Because I mainly do Purist Minifigs?

Or "Picky Purist"?

And how does one get a customiser badge?

Do I also get a reward for the most question marks used in a post?

Can I change mine?

You can never change your title, nor can you ask for a particular one.

Only the staff are gracious enough give you one and pick it for you. Wear that title with pride. :wink:

My title switched from 'Kinda Back' to 'Back'. I guess it's official. I'm back. :grin:

Salmon slapper - Because it's far superior than the trout slapping! Given a while back by I don't know who...

Makes ridiculous threats! - Actually, it was a 'Phreat'... and it backfired... :grin: Now there's some kind of 'bronze-level' bounty on my head here... Given - I very strongly guess - by Phred.

Edited by Kolonialbeamter

:laugh_hard:

Makes ridiculous threats! - Actually, it was a 'Phreat'... and it backfired... :grin: Now there's some kind of 'bronze-level' bounty on my head here... Given - I very strongly guess - by Phred.

Hmm... ...I don't know who gave you your title. :innocent:

However, I did give you the tag. I'm (slowly) giving it in appreciation to those who have or are working on BoBS. :thumbup:

"I love Mencot"

I was cursed in "Cosplay II" mafia and had to express my love for Mencot in every post.

Pretty sure Hinck gave this to me

I somehow hadn't noticed this thread until just a day or two ago, but it's kind of neat to have this resource for learning the meaning behind all these titles on EB. I guess I'll go ahead...

I seem to have gotten my title "Honest as Abe" after posting about returning an extra set LEGO sent me by accident in a Shop@Home order. My title seemingly magically appeared almost immediately after I made my post; until then I had no idea how people got those titles (and I still don't know who gave me this one, but it's a nice one to have, so... thanks, Mystery Moderator!). As far as I know, it's the only title I've had here, though I guess it's possible I had a previous one I never noticed. :blush:

Edited by Blondie-Wan

Killer killer whale - I built a killer whale for a Mixel alternate contest at the EB event, and then it killed the competition. Given to me by Peppermint.

Formerly known as helloearthling is literally that I requested a username change to match my Flickr. I think I need a more embarrassing title by now :tongue:

Teacher - Given by Phred, who said "you are a smartypants, but in a good, mentor kind of way" after I suggested that he must think I am a "know-it-all smartypants."

Gimp.I installed some new photo editing software and VBBN kindly thought to let everyone know.