WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

Whip Himself With Nettles - From Hinckey Pandora, because I need to read thoroughly before posting comments... And because I like it :grin:

Has the 'Outstanding Member Feel' - From Brickdoctor, because I clearly have that feel :blush:

Jesus F R A C – From Pandora, one of my favorite titles ever. This is something I said in response to an infamous map, yet it has nothing to do with the controversial oil drilling practice.

Kills for Cash? – Not sure who this is from but it's because a suspended member accused me of being a mercenary. :wacko: It takes all kinds.

I believe I have been remiss in keeping up to date with my titles here. Glad to be back on track.

I've had several in the last year, the last three are as follows:

Doesn't like the word 'Bob' - I actually don't like the word 'awesome'

Needs Some Caffeine - From a comment I made during a rather complicated SoNE PM

Needs Some Green - My most recent one, I guess because I don't have enough green in my life! :laugh:

Whip Himself With Nettles - From Hinckey, because I need to read thoroughly before posting comments... And because I like it :grin:

Sorry to disappoint you, but it was me (not Hinck), for that one. :wink:

I can't say I'm disappointed... I was sure it was Hinckley :classic:

Skywanker - Not sure who gave me this one but it's because someone flagged a typo on the new Snowspeeder box for Dak Ralter and I retouched Luke's name instead. I think someone laughed. Maybe once.

Skywanker - Not sure who gave me this one but it's because someone flagged a typo on the new Snowspeeder box for Dak Ralter and I retouched Luke's name instead. I think someone laughed. Maybe once.

I laughed. But I think the warning from staff about not continuing where things may have been heading kept me & others quiet. :innocent: I also didn't realise at first that it was a hoax. :facepalm:

I laughed. But I think the warning from staff about not continuing where things may have been heading kept me & others quiet. :innocent: I also didn't realise at first that it was a hoax. :facepalm:

I admit that I also didn't realize it was a hoax at first and also laughed. :blush:

Lex Luthor, Bruce Wayne — what's the difference? - Because of this. Who would've thought TLG produced a quite general face print and used it only on a single minifig?! I guess it's from Brickdoctor ...

I can't say I'm disappointed... I was sure it was Hinckley :classic:

I don't even know what a nettle is. :look:

A green stingy thingy.

A green stingy thingy.

In other words, this:

590px-Brennnessel_1.JPG

Edited by Lego Spy

Also refers to certain species of jellyfish. (This was actually what I first assumed the title referred to; I didn't know about the plant. :blush: )

What's a tittle?

A tittle or superscript dot[1] is a small distinguishing mark, such as a diacritic or the dot on a lowercase i or j. The tittle is an integral part of the glyph of i and j, but diacritic dots can appear over other letters in various languages. In most languages, the tittle of i or j is omitted when a diacritic is placed in the tittle's usual position (as í or ĵ), but not when the diacritic appears elsewhere (as į, ɉ).

I do think he meant to say title. :laugh:

Edited by Rick

I cast 'Summon Bigger Wall of Text'! - It's difficult to explain in so few words, but I guess it is because 500 words just aren't enough to express all of my thoughts about a MOC. From Brickdoctor.

Edited by BEAVeR

It looks like you have six tittles! :wink::thumbup:

Six? All I know my signature is dead cuse of BS is being unreliable lately.

One-shot kill, one-shot kill, one-shot kill! - My first title! I think for my part in Heroica RPG Quest 109 as the archer that almost never missed a shot; I guess it's from Brickdoctor...

Bothan Spy #8

My third title! I'm guessing it's from Brickdoctor, seeing by who has been on my profile recently. It's a pleasure to have a Bothan Spy title. I remember I'd gaze upon Whung's title back around 2010, hoping some day that I'd have the pleasure of putting out pictures so early. And then the past two days happened, and I was able to share the first pictures of the Slave I. :devil:

Long Ranger Constraction–because I've been caught constracting my long ranger. :blush: –from Rick

I am O-ky, English-German relations - From Brickdoctor for translating all of Markus' answers in the latest Eurobricks Star Wars Forum Blog Interview. A clever play on C-3PO's typical line. :grin: