WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

Just updated my own newly acquired title,

- Beep beep! [ Beep beep! The signature of Roadrunner which is seen on 1st Apr 2014. I am sure I have a rough idea of who given it to me, and it must be Rick! ]

I think it's " meep meep", no b. :laugh: Anyho apparently I left out enough apostrophes in my posts to garner a witty/puny title!

Hence:

cut..

What you have done is put spam on the one thread EVERY moderator on eurobricks goes. *slow clapping* Good work squire, your really gonna get away with this one.

Edited by Ecclesiastes
No need to quote spam, just use report button

Completely Lame - From Rick and Pandora, for me being extremely bad at making an exit.

The important thing is you made it out... eventually... stumbling, if I remember correctly. :tongue:

Light old blue grey! - I suggested a new name for a not so old grey grey GREY!!! Rufus seems to be the most recent possible perpetrator on my profile :look:

Pretty Princess in his Carriage - from Peppermint_M after I was rather enthusiastic when she helped me get hold of Cinderella's Carriage at the EB Event in Billund.

- Well versed in old Norse Fanglish dialect [ For being an expert at deciphering the old Norse Fanglish dialect. From Hinckley during Ragnarök Redux. ]

- Utterly Irrestible! [ I'm restless. I can't help it. It may have been Pandora thinking I'm irresistible or just me making a typo somewhere. ]

- The barometer of our times [ From Rufus. For being able to tell when it's raining. In some cases without even looking at my phone. ]

A Few Backspaces will do - to turn Peppermint_Martian back into Peppermint_M I only needed a few backspaces, I am not sure who did this one, anyone going to own up?

- Helpfully Intimidating [ I can help you, if my (previous) avatar doesn't turn you away! :grin: From Pandora I think? ]

- Makes Something Happen [ It's coming! Soonish! Well, eventually... :blush: From Rick. ]

And index updated.

And index updated.

Thank you Fugazi for updating this index! It is quite a daunting task especially to see how much this index has grown over the years. Still, it is a very special topic for us, EBers.

Fields of Gory: From Brickdoctor, a pun I made in the Heroica subforum. It's what happens when the Fields of Glory get a lot more violent. :tongue:

- Makes Something Happen [ It's coming! Soonish! Well, eventually... :blush: From Rick. ]

And index updated.

You made this update happen. :grin:

:sweet:

- Helpfully Intimidating [ I can help you, if my (previous) avatar doesn't turn you away! :grin: From Pandora I think? ]

:wink:

And thank you for updating the thread, too. :sweet:

You made this update happen. :grin:

:sweet:

:wink:

And thank you for updating the thread, too. :sweet:

You're welcome, but don't you two think that I don't know your game! It can't be a mere coincidence that you always give me a new title when the index badly needs an update, right? :tongue::laugh:

Whoops, I forgot about this thread! I've had this one for a couple of months now:

Existential Iffy-ness - A Mafia Title, I don't remember the circumstances, but I remember saying something like all the players were making me feel iffy. I know it was given to me by Hinckley.

- Look at my Post Count! [ No! Do not look at my post count. :blush: dontlookatmypostcountdontlookatmypostcountdontlookatmypostcount :look: From Kalle.]

Technic Hall Of Fame Editor - Because I am,thanks Jim?

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

Supreme Sci-Fi Flowers Lord - Because I became a Supreme Sci-Fi lord... But I liked my previous title!! From Si-MOCs

Why not? - And I don't know why...

! - Because of my excessive use of !'s. Thanks to JimBee (I think). I'm excitable, what can I say. :blush:

Green! - Still excited, but now with a green star under my name! Don't know who from.

! - Because of my excessive use of !'s. Thanks to JimBee (I think). I'm excitable, what can I say. :blush:

I don't know who it was (it wasn't me), but I can tell you for certain it wasn't JimBee. Only Mods or Admins can give out titles. My money's on BD.

Green! - Still excited, but now with a green star under my name! Don't know who from.

Hazard a guess... :wink:

I don't know who it was (it wasn't me), but I can tell you for certain it wasn't JimBee. Only Mods or Admins can give out titles. My money's on BD.

JimBee suggested it, and I awarded it.

Hoping to get it up tonight - In reference to my latest review, I was hoping to get it up that night. Of course it didn't happen. :grin: Judging from profile visitors, Fangy or Rick. More inclined to believe Fangy. Can't forget that sneaky back way too.

50% Vampire, 100% Awesome. From ZC, my sig fig is half vampire in GoH, and I guess I'm awesome? Probably I keep posting Nocty freebuilds when no one else does... ;)