WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

Easy Glover - because I bought some gloves and then was killed for it in Sandy's mafia/bloodbath/rpg Heroica special event. From that scummy Shadows.

If I only have one so far can it still be added? :laugh:

Yes, just post it as has been done above.

Eventually one of us gets around to updating the first post. :look:

Report Card Reorganizer [Redoing a resource in the RA]

And all the money and fame shall be added unto Veebs [Not sure who gave this one but it's origin is quite clear, something I had mentioned while celebrating my finished reviews]

And all the money and fame shall be added unto Veebs [Not sure who gave this one but it's origin is quite clear, something I had mentioned while celebrating my finished reviews]

That was I. :grin:

Imperial slug [While signing up for Shadows of Nar Eubrikka, I took a quote from Han Solo, in which he referred to the Imperials as "Imperial Slugs". Coincidentally, I had just signed up for the Empire.]

My house got struck by Lightning and so I have a new title,thanks Jim. :blush:

Struck by Lightning!

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

Well that title lasted for about three hours.... :tongue:

Forgot his safety rope from LuxorV

This topic had something to do with it....

Just discovered this topic. Oops.

Geography Apprentice from ZCerberus during his title giving spree, for explaining I sort of teach Geography. kabel is apparently my Master.

Destroyed Dreams of Super-Santa - not because I destroyed anything but because someone else destroyed my dreams. Possibly from Hinckley.

Who's Friggin' Dan? - I'm unapologetic of my ignorance of Star Wars character names that are not stated during the film (especially those without dialogue). That includes Figrin D'an (who I can now tell you is the Bith bandleader from the Mos Eisley cantina scene in Episode IV). So I asked that back-handed question. Title given by the quick-on-the-trigger Brickdoctor roughly 5 seconds after my post.

....in Limbo was given I think by Si-MOCs or SoT after I built Hell and then didn't post for a bit

Robuko Innovation Kaliphlin I guess from ZCerberus after I built a particularly colourful castle

Edited by robuko

I recently received my first.

Not on the boat - Got it for my comment as to not really being on board with the whole "Lego movie" idea, doesn't seem like something I wanna go see and its tie-in sets are delaying all my favorite themes, stateside! :facepalm:

Ex-News Scout scouting for new themes -- I am no longer scouting for pirates. I think by Admiral Croissant.

improper grammar is kool- I flubbed up the grammar of a post, and when I went to edit it, I posted "Edited because improper grammar is kool". I'm not sure who gave it to me. :tongue:

Edited by Kintobor

Ah, I only remember my previous one which was Queen of PAB. Next to garage sales, I do love my PAB.

Made a TOR entry that Rocks: has always seemed a little ironic, since the entry didn't make it past the first round. That or else its maker and myself share a similar sense of humour.

I noticed a new one today Captain of the Flying Piranha that would be because of The Flying Piranha sailing ship.

And it changed to Green Captain of the Flying Piranha, a reference to changing to a green fellow star.

improper grammar is kool- I flubbed up the grammar of a post, and when I went to edit it, I posted "Edited because improper grammar is kool". I'm not sure who gave it to me. :tongue:

@Kintobor, the last Mod on your account was Brickdoctor.

Well, that'd make sense. :tongue:

Yes, that would've been I. :classic:

Just updated my own newly acquired title,

- Beep beep! [ Beep beep! The signature of Roadrunner which is seen on 1st Apr 2014. I am sure I have a rough idea of who given it to me, and it must be Rick! ]